[3.8] The Queensguard - LL Aurabot Dominating Blow Necromancer - Easy Uber Elder, Clear All Content

Uber elder down with 5 link shavs (basically 2 skills with 4 links only) and no ES watcher's eye. Died 3 times though, but mostly they were oneshots from tentacles. In 1 portal did about 70% of the fight. My gems are not maxed at all, corruption didn't go well.

So far build looks nice, but fuck melee... last time I am playing melee in poe, just such a pain on the fight like uber elder etc. Especially blight mechanics, such aids to constantly run between portals.

Other than that was getting some oneshots from blight portals or when you are out of flasks.

Uber lab was very easy, but i got tabula very early in the league.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von prophets um 26.09.2019, 14:39:19
can you take a look at my character and tell me why i can't raise level of my precision gem without being unable to reserve it please?
I'm trying this spec right now and I'm extremly disappointed.

I die in every map (one-hit) and I don't know what I'm doing wrong here -.-
Can anyone tell me whats wrong with my equip/skillset?

And yes, I have no enchants atm and my hungry loop is empty (still leveling gems), but this cannot be the reason for failing like **** -.-

Thx
Zuletzt bearbeitet von FoolThrottle um 28.09.2019, 07:28:17
"
LAbeel schrieb:
Nice Guide, Solo Shaper izi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzr4nahUAM8&t=1s

Very Funny build.

EDIT: SOLO UBER ELDER VIDEO (no deaths)

https://youtu.be/tVwHsylpyx8

--------
Edit: I modified the build added zombie and skeletons (5L - shavs and ring)
Video kill uber elder: https://youtu.be/uHj2h4hZWxk
First: I LOVE this build. This is the most fun I’ve had in a while. The disconnects keep me from going all in on AG, but everything else is great.

I have a few questions though:

Where is the optimal place for the “Energy from Within” jewel? I have it on the right side near “the melding,” is that right?

What weapon are you using that allows leap slam? I have “The Scourge” and I’m trying to bound fossil craft the right Gemini claw, but both will require whirling blades instead.

How’d you get “Bottled Faith” so fast? I don’t see them anywhere.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von PoeSpectre1 um 21.10.2019, 13:06:27
Hey,

I've really enjoyed the guide and had fun levelling.
Now that I'm supposed to be mapping I feel the guide is super expensive to get going.

Aside from that I had a few questions for you.

What is a good budget option for AG weapon? KM goes for at least 2exa and I'm scared as hell to put so much money into a weapon that could just get destroyed.

Could you elaborate why Southbound for AG gloves? It seems to me that there is nothing freezing enemies and we don't have herald of ice either
Hey,

I just noticed, that the guide still uses Leap Slam for movement, but with the Claws, it's not actually a viable option. The PoB link uses Whirling blades, which is probably okay for increasing dmg output, but it doesn't really give you proper mobility.

I've opted to go with Flame Dash it gives a lot of mobility. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this :)
Been leveling this build as my main character (first of the season)
It was rather easy to get to lvl 70 but at this point, I'm struggling really hard to stay alive. I get one shot by most monsters.
I'm still missing Shavronne's Wrappings and the Chayula amulet but I have everything else. I'm nowhere near max resists. (Been following the "Leveling M Lab" talent tree, since labs and maps is all I like to do)

I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong! I don't know where the hell the resists in this build are coming from. I'm sure it's a great build but it's definitely not idiot-proof! I've always played a tornado shot/LS ranger build that had lots of rares so it was much easier to get max resists.

If another fellow like me comes across this build because you wanted a tanky melee witch as a first character, maybe look elsewhere? Or certainly don't start with this build.
Also, probably my own fault but seems like the melee part is a bit forced, your minions are what actually kills everything. So again, if you were looking for a melee witch, this hasn't exactly been my experience so far.

Right now, I'd evaluate the price of the build to 3 exalts.
If you have more than that, I'm fairly certain you can buy everything in this build.
(And let me just add that again, I'm sure it's a great build. I respect all the work that was put into this. I just didn't know what I was getting into.)
"
JMC17 schrieb:
Been leveling this build as my main character (first of the season)

I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong! I don't know where the hell the resists in this build are coming from. I'm sure it's a great build but it's definitely not idiot-proof! I've always played a tornado shot/LS ranger build that had lots of rares so it was much easier to get max resists.

Right now, I'd evaluate the price of the build to 3 exalts.
If you have more than that, I'm fairly certain you can buy everything in this build.
(And let me just add that again, I'm sure it's a great build. I respect all the work that was put into this. I just didn't know what I was getting into.)

Hey,

I'm not the author, but have also felt some of these issues of yours. Here's a link to my build which has max res, to give you some idea.

The melee part definitely comes from the need to be dominating creeps all the time as you otherwise don't have minions :)

I also feel the one-shottyness quite acutely and am wondering where I'm going wrong. Most likely I just don't have enough ES yet.

Your cost seems to be quite undervalued as the gear for the animated guardian alone costs ~3 exa and a properly colored Shavronne's easily costs 5 exa
Hello,
How do you make the spectres active for a long time? mine disappear in 39 seconds

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: