3.8| Stress Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

(Oh, and as SauMaris said, your minions and their explosions can't hurt you.)

Thanks SauMaris and WoD, now I will use my skeletons more knowing they can't hurt me.
"
Kaorael schrieb:
Loving the build so far, just made it to act 6 and it's been a blast.

Just a note, the Cast When Damage Taken gems you can buy in act 4 are pre-levelled (lvl 3 for me at the time), so they weren't good for the build, I needed to take like 80% of my life in damage before they triggered. I had to wait until I unlocked Lilly to get them at lvl 1.

In any case, back to blowing things with my zombies and summoning skellingbombs :D

You can decrease the level of a gem by 1 level by selling it and a Scouring Orb to a vendor.

You can reset a gem to level 1 by selling it to a vendor with an Orb of Regret.
"
MasterZoen schrieb:
"
Kaorael schrieb:
Loving the build so far, just made it to act 6 and it's been a blast.

Just a note, the Cast When Damage Taken gems you can buy in act 4 are pre-levelled (lvl 3 for me at the time), so they weren't good for the build, I needed to take like 80% of my life in damage before they triggered. I had to wait until I unlocked Lilly to get them at lvl 1.

In any case, back to blowing things with my zombies and summoning skellingbombs :D

You can decrease the level of a gem by 1 level by selling it and a Scouring Orb to a vendor.

You can reset a gem to level 1 by selling it to a vendor with an Orb of Regret.

I've done the whole use the scour and then still proceeded to level past where it needed to go...like 3 times.

I guess I just like leveling gems.
<3
"
walkjohn55 schrieb:
How to setup Vaal Skeletons is something that I have been pondering while I wait for Blight to launch on Console. I have found them very effective against all Bosses - but with the later ones, particularly those with phases, one must pick their spot in order to get the best result (I usually try to save them until the end, but the Red Elder would be a specific counter example to that). If I did split Vaal and Regular, I'd probably think about going with The Hungry Loop.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Hungry_Loop

I found Vaal Skeletons very effective in Legion encounters, but I guess that I'll see about Blight when I get there. I'm interested in hearing how you work things out.

Hmm, I've just bought one with a white slot for a chaos orb, and it requires level 70 making it an end game only item...

Seems like I might just use it for Raise Spectre with Summon Phantasm, Greater Multiple Projectiles, Minion Speed and Spell Echo supports. That would handily let me have my Frost Sentinels.
Edit:
Or, I could use SRS, with Minion Speed, Minion Damage, Spell Totem, and Feeding Frenzy supports.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von MasterZoen um 08.09.2019, 21:46:39
If you're using Summon (Vaal) Skeletons linked with Infernal Legion support and Minion Instability keystone then using Siegebreaker is even more ridiculously satisfying.
<3
I'm only level 26, and at the end of Act 2 so far, but I'm really enjoying the build so far :)

I was lucky to get a Tabula, so got plenty of links to use early on. However,
as I still don't have access to all the support gems suggested in the build, I just slot in whatever support gems I can come by.

I must say that Summon Phantasm is great early on when you don't have that many zombies yet :)
I been playing your build whole weekend and now i have time to say how much a i love your build ! Its been really amazing, lvling till maps was easy and smooth and pooping skeletons are so much fun.

Now iam focusing on gear soo are there any unique stuff i should be looking for ? For example i got this in stash

also would like to know, if this is good four our build -https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Dying_Breath ?

I also bought this for crafting
is it worth to craft it or better use different unique weapon ?

I also would like to know if is better to have in helm +2 minion gem or x minion dmg/cast
Love the build so far :)

One query: CWDT does not support Desecrate meaning unless you've killed something already, your Offering skill ain't gonna proc when you get hit. Or am I missing something?

J
"
Stefacle schrieb:

I must say that Summon Phantasm is great early on when you don't have that many zombies yet :)

I made a meme build on PS4 with EVERYBODY summoning phantasms!
I have SRS totem that summons, skelies summon, zombies summon and spectors.
Will start this in new league since I just play on PS4 for fun when my kids steal PCs from me.
I can honestly say that SRS (summon Raging Spirit) is the deadliest starter gem I have used, and just sooooo much fun!

Wod, thank you again, I mean Damn, this woman is insane.
It was EZ before, but now we are somewhere in the 4x stronger area now???
And here is a fun fact "From Dust" unique jewel now drops 4 extra skeletons.
So you want to drop an army without Vaal? this jewel does it.
Me an my friend are dropping 7 at a time now, nice 1 click Qol for skeletons.
Let's me focus on Ball lightning, I am falling in love with ball lightning :)
Oh, my poison assassin got me a Vaal Summon Skeleton last night in a side area, good Man!
Another fun tip, if you put lightning on a weapon and LEAP into a pack, you can do a base stun and apply EE, but you better leap your ass back out of there fast!
Just totally enjoying leveling, a lot of the fun leaves when daddy has to go to work... MAPS... til then it's LOL fun!!!
And that Carrion golem, WTF with this guy??? Serious anger issues, LOVE HIM!!!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
"
Texas_Gore schrieb:
Love the build so far :)

One query: CWDT does not support Desecrate meaning unless you've killed something already, your Offering skill ain't gonna proc when you get hit. Or am I missing something?

J

CWDT procs clock wise with links, so you have desecrate proc first, then offering.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: