[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Is 50 str better than attack and cast speed?

https://imgur.com/a/x8HbMN6
"
FireSword5 schrieb:
Is 50 str better than attack and cast speed?

https://imgur.com/a/x8HbMN6

I could have made an argument that it is better than the damage and life, especially if it helps you reach a breakpoint for an additional Zombie, but that is prefix of course

I dont think it beats the attack/cast speed suffix. But if it helps you reach a breakpoint it won't make a big difference so if you are on a budget, keep this.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Mecielle um 21.09.2019, 08:33:01
"
scrambled777 schrieb:
Seems lvl 20 maim & +1 gems coronal mauls can be bought for 12-13ex (not including multi-mod). Is that price point worth it to avoid crafter RNG?

6L coronal mauls are around 5ex. Not sure how many alts on average it takes to hit that combo and also have to consider imprint luck (costs just under 1ex for each imprint & annul attempt). Assuming 3 imprint attempts to hit the right regal mod, you would have to have spent more than 4k alts (4ex worth at current ex-alt rates) to hit that cost range.

I would not consider imprinting except if you hit both mods on a magic item, and if so it's better to just sell it.

If you hit +1 gems or maim and it's a single mod then just regal it. If you hit either with a useless mod then then again just regal, and annul if you hit the missing mod.

You can also go for augmenting single non-desired mods, then you get to the annul situation if you hit one mod with aug and 2nd one with the regal.
If anyone is selling a full set for this build PM me.
"
Vadash schrieb:
Molten shell is obsolete for us, right ? They have shared cd with bone armour
They share a cooldown, and Moltrn Shell actually has a 1 second longer cooldown, but it can absorb up to about 4x what Bone Armour can, and we can scale the duration much better. You should be able to get 7-8 seconds per cast vs 4-5s assuming my math is correct. You also get the Vaal counterpart which can last over 20 seconds.
"
CsSanyi schrieb:
"
scrambled777 schrieb:
Seems lvl 20 maim & +1 gems coronal mauls can be bought for 12-13ex (not including multi-mod). Is that price point worth it to avoid crafter RNG?

6L coronal mauls are around 5ex. Not sure how many alts on average it takes to hit that combo and also have to consider imprint luck (costs just under 1ex for each imprint & annul attempt). Assuming 3 imprint attempts to hit the right regal mod, you would have to have spent more than 4k alts (4ex worth at current ex-alt rates) to hit that cost range.

I would not consider imprinting except if you hit both mods on a magic item, and if so it's better to just sell it.

If you hit +1 gems or maim and it's a single mod then just regal it. If you hit either with a useless mod then then again just regal, and annul if you hit the missing mod.

You can also go for augmenting single non-desired mods, then you get to the annul situation if you hit one mod with aug and 2nd one with the regal.

Yeah, best case scenario is definitely hitting one of the two mods on its own and then regalling the other, but would not count on that happening - would be pretty great if it did though.

If you hit a useless mod on the first regal, I don't think you can regal a second time right? The item will already be rare.

Considering how rare that mod combo seems to be, I wouldn't attempt an annul on a regaled rare with dead third mod without an imprint, else I'd have to spend a handful of ex worth of alts to hit it again. And I've had horrid luck with imprints in the past so I never count on hitting it correct in the first (hell even second or third) imprint.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von scrambled777 um 21.09.2019, 09:17:59
"
"
Vadash schrieb:
Molten shell is obsolete for us, right ? They have shared cd with bone armour
They share a cooldown, and Moltrn Shell actually has a 1 second longer cooldown, but it can absorb up to about 4x what Bone Armour can, and we can scale the duration much better. You should be able to get 7-8 seconds per cast vs 4-5s assuming my math is correct. You also get the Vaal counterpart which can last over 20 seconds.

I'm curious about that because I don't really see much armour on the build besides the Granite flask. And duration scaling probably with Mistress of Sacrifice (instead of Commander of Darkness) and Inc. Duration Support which needs another Gem slot somewhere?
Right now I never use Molten Shell, only Bone Armour.
Do we lose our Animated Guardian every time we logout? Or did I miss something?

And what about Withering Touch support in chaos convert Zombie setup? Is it better than Melee Phys or Minion DMG?
I added blind, taunt jewels and it really do job.

I think this build is more op than 3.7 cyclon (not HH version ofc. its was GM mode).

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: