[3.10] Talamoe's 💪 Strength Stacking 💪 Blade Vortex Chieftain | 2400+ Str |

a levelling tree would be super useful as it seems incredibly hard to level up stacking str nodes
Yeah I would also like a leveling tree please
"
Talamoe schrieb:
"
Saphierot schrieb:
"
kelvinoar schrieb:
Hello, this build is viable for league start? When should I transition to ES.

Sure you can , follow the strenght nodes, but dont transite into ES before you get your gear :)

use this weapon until you can equipt doon Cuberyani (first then use BV meanwhile level it passive)

Brutus Lead Sprinkler
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Brutus%27_Lead_Sprinkler

and use any Attack skill you want :) i prefer personaly Sunder

Gl&HF in 3.9

P.S. i play this build on the same way :) start with brutus and then transite later

I hope that price of:
will still be reasonable this league, as without these gloves we lose soooo much ES. We will see.

Sadly... they are 4 ex now, build is dead for starters, damn you GGG taking the only build i truly love
"
Talamoe schrieb:
I hope that price of:
will still be reasonable this league, as without these gloves we lose soooo much ES. We will see.

"
IepureBarbar schrieb:

Sadly... they are 4 ex now, build is dead for starters, damn you GGG taking the only build i truly love

As soon as community will figure out how to spawn a shaper and farm him, they will be very cheap. I did 20 shaper runs in standard this weekend and found 15 Shaper's Gloves, 4 boots, 1 starforge :)

Unfortunately, I won't be able to play the league for 3 weeks, as I am leaving for the holidays, that's why I didn't both with league start and focused on standard testing.[/quote]
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Talamoe um 16.12.2019, 12:42:23
Added 3.9 information in the top of the guide
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Talamoe um 16.12.2019, 13:31:50
What to anoint?:)
Why use combustion in main setup when u already have it on cwdt?
And why no ele focus, controlled destruction and intensify.
Isn't that more dmg and isn't intensify better than inc aoe?
So am i just supposed to not use discipline since getting those jewels with mana reserved and enlighten 4 is quite expensive?
any chance that u can make some levling trees so i know what nodes to take first and so on?? really want to try this. ty
"
diesdasdinge schrieb:
What to anoint?:)

If you plan to change your amulet in the future, then I would simply go with 'Beef', it is simple, cheap to buy oils and adds both damage as well as defenses.

If you can invest more and your amulet is already GGG, then I would definitely go with 'Heart of Flame' or 'Tranquility', if you are really rich :)

Beef - 30 Str, it will be a nice all around boost to your character for a very small price

Heart of Flame - Boosts our damage significantly by increasing Fire Damage by 25%, bringing some fire pene (6%), and lastly granting us some extra ES leech.

Tranquility - 5% Energy Shield which is always welcome, and in my case 15% total DPS increase in Path of Building, which is HUGE! Definitely the best node for us.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: