[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

Here's my setup. Thanks for the fun.

I was doing darkscorn/divine flesh setup. But I decided to try the VP bow mentioned here. I crafted the bow and quiver(hoping to get extra arrow). The damage could be even higher if I switched the tree.. But meh, I like divined flesh so i kept it with dual rings.

Had lots of fun with it..GG.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Siafu75 um 30.09.2019, 21:21:37
Wanted to mention these quivers are easier to hit than shaper. just throwin mine out there. rather ez delve craft

Also went back to kintsugi chest. If i get vic prof bow. might switch to a brutal restraint jewel. Shrugs. Advice on that choice b welcome
I started leveling and I have a question:

- Quill rain base damage is so low that we should probably not use it for long with toxic rain. When is a typical good time to dump Quill rain? Atc6, Act10, map?

"
masamunee219 schrieb:
Wanted to mention these quivers are easier to hit than shaper. just throwin mine out there. rather ez delve craft

Also went back to kintsugi chest. If i get vic prof bow. might switch to a brutal restraint jewel. Shrugs. Advice on that choice b welcome

Don't you have troubles with mana sustain without the -mana on skill mods?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Rootsmann um 01.10.2019, 05:23:26
"
DickerBierBauch schrieb:

is this a good bow?

and, is this a good quiver:

If I use the crafted bow, should I socket scourge arrow into the bow? It feels like, that this is way more damage...but with this setup I get massive mana probs, even with linked enlighten gem :/ Im a litte bit confused and dont know what to do...

and one other question:

I got these beauties:

poorly, there is a green socket instead of a red one. Is there any usefull green gem, that I can socket in there?

thanks guys :)

no suggestions on this? :(
i currently running a 5 link and was wondering between either Infused channeling("IC") or Unbound Ailments("UA") for the 5th link, while "IC" does show increased dmg in tool tip it takes so long for the infusion to proc i get 5 stacks on scourge arrow and only about a second later the infusion procs, or am i getting it wrong? i don't really understand it since it clearly says it procs infusion after 1 second but in my case it procs about 3 seconds "UA" feels good of a sort but you clearly see that it's more on over time dmg then on hit so minions will die later
Zuletzt bearbeitet von bennyt40 um 01.10.2019, 13:58:48
"
bennyt40 schrieb:
i currently running a 5 link and was wondering between either Infused channeling("IC") or Unbound Ailments("UA") for the 5th link, while "IC" does show increased dmg in tool tip it takes so long for the infusion to proc i get 5 stacks on scourge arrow and only about a second later the infusion procs, or am i getting it wrong? i don't really understand it since it clearly says it procs infusion after 1 second but in my case it procs about 3 seconds "UA" feels good of a sort but you clearly see that it's more on over time dmg then on hit so minions will die later

Infused Channeling should be at least 20/20 for comfortable use. So go for Unbound Ailments. And for 6th link you can use Vile Toxins until you get 20/20 Infused Channeling. It provides same damage but without chaos mitigation.
Hey I was wondering if there is a large difference between the 40% dmg enchant and the extra pod on max charges. I mean an extra pod seems like its 1/5 = 20% extra dmg right? or am I missing something
"

Serrated+corroded?

"
DickerBierBauch schrieb:
"
DickerBierBauch schrieb:

is this a good bow?

If I use the crafted bow, should I socket scourge arrow into the bow? It feels like, that this is way more damage...but with this setup I get massive mana probs, even with linked enlighten gem :/ Im a litte bit confused and dont know what to do...

and one other question:

I got these beauties:

poorly, there is a green socket instead of a red one. Is there any usefull green gem, that I can socket in there?

Hey buddy, you can just re roll the socket colours at the bench if you want.
Just means you need to use vaal orbs with the rolls.

If you cant be bothered re-rolling, I am no expert, but you could just use an enhance gem in that socket if you wanted.
Multi totems would be better still, but I mean the extra quality means you get some benefit at least
"
Romenamath schrieb:
"
DickerBierBauch schrieb:
"
DickerBierBauch schrieb:

is this a good bow?

and one other question:

I got these beauties:

Hey buddy, you can just re roll the socket colours at the bench if you want.
Just means you need to use vaal orbs with the rolls.

If you cant be bothered re-rolling, I am no expert, but you could just use an enhance gem in that socket if you wanted.
Multi totems would be better still, but I mean the extra quality means you get some benefit at least

Oh nice, thank you! I didn't know that it's possible to reroll sockets on corrupted items :D

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: