[3.10] Ngamahu's Flame/300% Movement Speed/8-13 Frenzy Charges/7k HP/6.75 Mil Shaper DPS/40k Evasion

Got to the maps. Quickly, deathless and very fun.
But I feel that low HP (~4500) will be a problem at midgame. Will see.
P.S. The new cyclone is amazing.
"
Aealar schrieb:
Got to the maps. Quickly, deathless and very fun.
But I feel that low HP (~4500) will be a problem at midgame. Will see.
P.S. The new cyclone is amazing.

Hello thank you for your feedback, in case it will turn out for you that you lack defenses I've created a new alternative version (brings me to 6.3k hp) at the cost of 25-30% damage loss.

It could be achieved by dropping some damage nodes and taking life nodes instead. I've also picked 1 defense cluster which grants extra 10% all resists, 1% max resists, and lastly ~11% physical dmg reduction.

https://pastebin.com/PgeVhQZt

Note that this time the tree will be showing level 94 character. Remaining 6 points you can put in missing life nodes, or look for damage nodes.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Talamoe um 14.06.2019, 19:49:04
Update: In few days I will post also 3 additional ascendancy variants: Slayer, Berserker, Chieftain.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Talamoe um 14.06.2019, 09:38:06
Hello! Thank you for posting this build! It is alot of fun and I'm really enjoying it! I am running the starter gear right now while I build into end-game gear. The only problem I am having is my low life pool. Im at 3,489HP. Occasionally I am getting one-hit by the yellow mobs in the monoliths. I know I need the Watcher's Eye and replace Herald of Ash with Vitality. I have max HP squeezed on all my rare gear, just not my jewels yet. Any advice for me? Thank you again!

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Tayanalulu um 14.06.2019, 09:41:50
"
Hello! Thank you for posting this build! It is alot of fun and I'm really enjoying it! I am running the starter gear right now while I build into end-game gear. The only problem I am having is my low life pool. Im at 3,489HP. Occasionally I am getting one-hit by the yellow mobs in the monoliths. I know I need the Watcher's Eye and replace Herald of Ash with Vitality. I have max HP squeezed on all my rare gear, just not my jewels yet. Any advice for me? Thank you again!

Hello, I am glad you the like the build so far!

I've updated the Path of Building section and Passive Tree/Poe Planner links, to a more life-oriented versions!

At level 94, my character sits at 6.3k life, and with a entry gear you should reach 5000 life without bigger problems.

Here are the links:

Path of Building:
Spoiler

End-game set-up (level 94):
https://pastebin.com/hyDPmqXS

Entry level setup (level 94, with 5 links, starting items)
https://pastebin.com/eSBesH24

Poe Planner:

Offical Tree:
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Talamoe um 14.06.2019, 19:57:51
Do you think Uber Elder kill is still possible with this 30% less damage version?

Well, I guess if it's not, I can respec the points later on.
"
littlezoe schrieb:
Do you think Uber Elder kill is still possible with this 30% less damage version?

Well, I guess if it's not, I can respec the points later on.

The fight will be a little bit longer, and in general Uber Elder kill requires some gear investment like some damage on jewels and rings.
I don't understand how the support gems work without being linked?

just making sure before I start building the axe. thanks
I really enjoy bieng a speedy boy with this build i must admit.
I do have a few questions though, why did you not take the acrobatics node having 60% dodge seems pretty neat no?
Also how do you get up to 12 frenzy charges? So far i have 8 frenzy charges with the tree and the unique boots the name of which escapes me at the moment and i know Xoph's blood gives me another one but it makes me wonder where i get the other three charges from.

So far it seems to work quite well with delving and maps so that's pretty nice.
"
Coordiante schrieb:
I don't understand how the support gems work without being linked?

just making sure before I start building the axe. thanks

Because the skill they are supporting is provided by the axe itself, not a gem. So they just need to be slotted into the sockets, but they are automatically linked to the weapon skill.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: