[3.9] Zed's Dex Stacking Ranger Guide (Outdated & Mostly Legacy)

Also I updated the first path of building link in the op. Second one needs to be reworked.
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
"
Justifi3d schrieb:
this is a pretty sick min max, i was doing my own and came upon your thread after searching for some info and it basically had everything i needed

i'm currently doing around 500-600 delve farming because fossil prices kinda suck so it's not that worth it to push for 1k+ for someone with limited time like me

i'm keeping my health at 4,5k since i found from experience that's what i need to not randomly die in t16s so i can do rotations comfortably and it's enough to surive trash mobs at that delve depth, you'll still die here and there especially in cities but it's manageable and certainly easier to play than no life builds

i also get 10% dex 10% ms 20% proj dmg and 5% AS from my Brutal Restraint seed is 4518, it's not the best damage wise but i quite like the movespeed it gives, since everything dies in literally 1 hit i find that i often don't run fast enough XD

I'm currently saving for a HH but it's a long way to go, probably 2 weeks or so, anyways cheers for a pretty sick build, probably most fun i've had since Vaal SPark days

Cant say i like scourge arrow much but Might give better in cities. But how do you have 4.5k health without any health nodes on the tree with no life on amulet, low life on belt and no quiver. How?? I have all these Life nodes on the tree and quiver with 70 health, Garukhan and I sit at 4.5k life. Am I missing somethiong here?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Annelise22 um 12.10.2019, 02:01:38
"
Avvoltoyo schrieb:
hey, still rocking the build, would like an opinion on a jewel and a belt i found,

the jewel give

10% increased dex
20% ele dmg
onslaught on kill
20% flask charges gained
5% increased attacks speed

(plus other 20% ele dmg on flash freeze and some more attack speed or mov speed but in shitty nodes)

and this is the belt

what do you think? should I try to get a better brutal restraint and do some crafting on the belt?

sry to quote my own post, but this thread moves fast and wanted some insight :P
https://pastebin.com/z5PTsm9S

Can someone please have a look at this and tell me why I'm no where near how much dps he has? my restraint is giving me 10% dex, 20 flat, 20% ele dmg, 20% proj dmg.
"
Annelise22 schrieb:
"
Justifi3d schrieb:
this is a pretty sick min max, i was doing my own and came upon your thread after searching for some info and it basically had everything i needed

i'm currently doing around 500-600 delve farming because fossil prices kinda suck so it's not that worth it to push for 1k+ for someone with limited time like me

i'm keeping my health at 4,5k since i found from experience that's what i need to not randomly die in t16s so i can do rotations comfortably and it's enough to surive trash mobs at that delve depth, you'll still die here and there especially in cities but it's manageable and certainly easier to play than no life builds

i also get 10% dex 10% ms 20% proj dmg and 5% AS from my Brutal Restraint seed is 4518, it's not the best damage wise but i quite like the movespeed it gives, since everything dies in literally 1 hit i find that i often don't run fast enough XD

I'm currently saving for a HH but it's a long way to go, probably 2 weeks or so, anyways cheers for a pretty sick build, probably most fun i've had since Vaal SPark days

Cant say i like scourge arrow much but Might give better in cities. But how do you have 4.5k health without any health nodes on the tree with no life on amulet, low life on belt and no quiver. How?? I have all these Life nodes on the tree and quiver with 70 health, Garukhan and I sit at 4.5k life. Am I missing somethiong here?

I actually dropped some life nodes for easier delving, i'm at 4,250 right now

Do you use shapers touch i get over 250 life from it, i also have decently high strength and my belt is not low life at all its 50 flat life with 6%,so it's almost as much as t1 flat life, both my rings are t1 life too
IGN JustifiedF
"
Justifi3d schrieb:

I actually dropped some life nodes for easier delving, i'm at 4,250 right now

Do you use shapers touch i get over 250 life from it, i also have decently high strength and my belt is not low life at all its 50 flat life with 6%,so it's almost as much as t1 flat life, both my rings are t1 life too

Yeah somehow i missed the life increase on belt. I am using tombfist and Garukhan atm so it kinda balances out health. I was trying to maintain health at 4.5k+ and at the same time increased dps.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Annelise22 um 12.10.2019, 07:42:46
Just tested lightning arrow... I am so stupid never realised that it was so strong vs trash mobs. I guess my question now is how to kill bosses? Havent tried it yet but I am guessing lightning is not the most optimal?

Also with lightning arrrow we still go for flat cold damage in items?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Annelise22 um 12.10.2019, 07:44:14
I'm not sure but i think i hit a fucking jackpot

https://imgur.com/mcOL3q8
IGN JustifiedF
"
Avvoltoyo schrieb:
"
Avvoltoyo schrieb:
hey, still rocking the build, would like an opinion on a jewel and a belt i found,

the jewel give

10% increased dex
20% ele dmg
onslaught on kill
20% flask charges gained
5% increased attacks speed

(plus other 20% ele dmg on flash freeze and some more attack speed or mov speed but in shitty nodes)

and this is the belt

what do you think? should I try to get a better brutal restraint and do some crafting on the belt?

sry to quote my own post, but this thread moves fast and wanted some insight :P

no problem, the belt is pretty decent, I'm not sure if I would that or a cyclopean coil. It definitely has high damage on it but low life. As for the jewel, it's pretty decent for one you divined yourself, but you can definitely get better ones.

"
Justifi3d schrieb:
I'm not sure but i think i hit a fucking jackpot

https://imgur.com/mcOL3q8

You certainly did just hit the jackpot lol. I think that's better than the # a lot of deep delvers buy up
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
how is this build compared to this one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wARPcb9bXnw ?

or can this build be made as a iceshot? (it feels like the clear speed is better in this video, but movement speed is slower)
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Zuletzt bearbeitet von xenochaos1 um 12.10.2019, 21:42:34

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: