[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

-
Zuletzt bearbeitet von alevil1234 um 14.04.2020, 12:41:02
"
Cakozorus schrieb:

No need to spam it, once it's active it refreshes itself everytime you kill mobs. Sometimes you'll have to activate it again, for example on bosses with no ads.
Keep in mind it might be hard to use as it drains your hp pool so you need to be constantly leeching. To me it's the hardest thing to manage in this build and that's one of the reason I kept a life flask in my setup. Maybe I'm just bad at using it, that's a possibility :D

I appreciate so much all your answers. I understood all what I asked for because of you, Cakozorus.

I having a lot of fun with this build and I think I'm close to finish my build. I have my 2 final questions (so far):

- I don't understand the explanation about the craft in the belt "Flasks applied to you have 12% increased Effect" and 20% reduced Flask Charges gained. As far as I know, that is incorrect, that's just a mistake? The correct craft is "Flasks applied to you have (11-14)% increased Effect; 33% reduced Flask Charges gained". What is more, the belts that OP shows have "10% increased effect", when he says it is necessary to have, at least, +12% increased effect. So... I don't understand

- If you change Ice Shot by Lighting Arrow the damage will be more or less the same? Because all the nodes and stuff we have about "cold damage"... that also counts for lighting damage? I don't understand that

Thaaaanks!!
IGN: Pandemia
IGN: Aqueronte (Leveling atm)
"
- I don't understand the explanation about the craft in the belt "Flasks applied to you have 12% increased Effect" and 20% reduced Flask Charges gained. As far as I know, that is incorrect, that's just a mistake? The correct craft is "Flasks applied to you have (11-14)% increased Effect; 33% reduced Flask Charges gained". What is more, the belts that OP shows have "10% increased effect", when he says it is necessary to have, at least, +12% increased effect. So... I don't understand

Yeah I think OP made a mistake here. The right effect is the "33% reduced Flask Charges/Flask applied to you have (11-14)% increased Effect", it's the one he has on it's example gear and in its PoB. So I'm guessing he just made a mistake because he was linking some example belts with the needed stats for the build and they happened to have the previous level craft.

"
- If you change Ice Shot by Lighting Arrow the damage will be more or less the same? Because all the nodes and stuff we have about "cold damage"... that also counts for lighting damage? I don't understand that

I didn't try it with Ice Shot but it's possible that it will give you a bit more damages. We do have more bonuses to cold damages, and a part of your lightning damage from Lightning Arrow doesn't benefit from those.
I used Lightning Arrow because I personally like the skill a lot, and since it's just the map clearing skill it doesn't really matter if it's fully optimized or not (you'll have enough damage no matter which one you choose). The best way to test the damage difference between those two skills would be to compare two exact same Arborix bows on PoB, each socketed with one of the skills.

"
I appreciate so much all your answers. I understood all what I asked for because of you, Cakozorus.

You're welcome, that's cool if I was able to help you have fun with this build :D

Take care :)
"
Basically it's a trade off.

Using a phys to cold watcher's eye will free up your gloves slot and give you 100% cold damage barrage assuming you still have a 20-25% phys to cold mod on your rare gloves

While on the other hand, wearing Hrimsorrow will net you 90% cold barrage (so you won't be able to do phys reflect) but it will free up your watcher's eye for a big damage boost like crit multi.

Exactly!

"
Okay so on the shaper ring, I have the Assassin's Mark. If it overrides my projectile weakness what would be a good replacement for the proj weakness. Also is it only overriding it because I don't have a plus 1 curse?

From what I get, yes it's overriding because you can only apply one curse to mobs if you do not have a "plus 1 curse".
As for the replacement, well I don't know since you cannot use another curse (because of the above reason), so maybe an Ice golem to boost your critical?
That's up to you, I would advice to do some testing on PoB to see which skill brings you the best bonus regarding what you need (survivability, damage, utility, ...)
"
Yo, anyone have an idea how I can improve my char further? Being away 6million dps is kinda a bit much lol. https://pastebin.com/SwUfDuR4

I had a look at your PoB, so I guess can give you some advice.

But first of all, I want you to note that you already have way engouh damage to pass all content. I did everything except uber Elder/Shaper (will try them really soon) with only 4-5M, and you have more.

That being said, the first thing you can do is go to the "Configuration" tab, then in "Skill Options" section you need to set your Wave of Convition Exposure Type to "Cold". It will boost your displayed damages as OP did in his PoB.

Then, I saw that a lot of your stuff had bad rolls. You need to reroll those with divines. For example you need the 78% max res, a good flat physical damage, and good elemental damage bonus on your loreweave. You also want your Arborix to have the best possible rolls. If you do this for all your stuff (Mark of the Elder, Voidfletcher, Flasks, ...) you'll again gain a lot of damage.
Don't forget to also raise the quality on your Arborix to 28% with Hillock (or 30% with beast corruption if you have 3 white sockets and nearly perfect rolls).

After that, you can add the veteran bowyer bonus to your helmet as Op did in his PoB so that it's taken into account in the damage display. Simplest way to do this is to open OP PoB, Copy the three lines from veteran bowyer he putted on his helmet, open your PoB and paste them on your helmet.

Next step would be to improve your jewels. You need life and critical multiplier first as this is the best way to improve your DPS. Two of your jewels miss the critical multiplier (one viridian and the abyssal one).
Moreover, you want your 3rd bonus to be something good like "Attack speed to bow" (seems to be the best one from my tests). If you can have a fourth usefull one that's even better, but this will be very expensive.

By doing all of the above on your PoB, I reached around 10M DPS.
The Final step to reach OP's PoB numbers would be to improve your amulet, shaper ring and belt. You can gain the missing 2M by improving those, but they will be very very expensive.

Finally, you can go above OP's PoB numbers by switching your Watcher's eye. As I said in a previous discussion in this thread, the one you got gives you the advantage of being immune to physical reflect, but it doesn't give you a good damage boost. The best one is Critical multiplier with Precision, which will boost your Damage significantly. If you can have Cold penetration with Hatred on it too then it's GG, you've won the game and nothing can resist you.
It's just painful to simulate those on PoB since the Precision bonus has not been included yet and thus you need to paste it on the item yourself.

If you do everything I advised you should be around 15M DPS on your Barrage.

Voila, I hope this will help you improve your build to wreck everything even more :D
Hi again! I think I almost finished my character and I would prefer not to spend much more currency if I can end "all content" with this stuff. Although, I'm running t14-16 maps with Awakening level 5, and I think I die too much. I can't level more than 90, because my lost exp is more than my earnt exp. I think my damage is enough (not sure), and my survivability would be better if I reach level 93-95, but now I'm a bit stucked.

I don't know If I really need to improve my stuff or just I need to improve my skills using the ranger haha. I always wanted to level a character more than lvl 93, but I am a bit frustrated now!

This is my POB (I don't use it so much, i dont know if it works) : https://pastebin.com/zrHjDHjX

Anyway my profile is public so...

Thanks!!
"
xerxis_esp schrieb:
Hi again! I think I almost finished my character and I would prefer not to spend much more currency if I can end "all content" with this stuff. Although, I'm running t14-16 maps with Awakening level 5, and I think I die too much. I can't level more than 90, because my lost exp is more than my earnt exp. I think my damage is enough (not sure), and my survivability would be better if I reach level 93-95, but now I'm a bit stucked.

I don't know If I really need to improve my stuff or just I need to improve my skills using the ranger haha. I always wanted to level a character more than lvl 93, but I am a bit frustrated now!

This is my POB (I don't use it so much, i dont know if it works) : https://pastebin.com/zrHjDHjX

Anyway my profile is public so...

Thanks!!

For leveling, Delve is a really good place to go, just do Niko missions or buy and use rusted sulphite scarabs on juiced t16 maps, and delve at monster lvl 83 (around 180 depth). That's a fast and safe way to bring you to lvl 95.

Your gear should be OK to finish sirus 8, but might be a bit hard to do simulacrum all 20 waves.
Im doing the Int stacking PF Wander. So far the build performs really well everywhere (mapping/bossing/delving) Downed A8 sirus today smoothly (also got awakened Spell echo from him !). He's just annoying to attack since he likes to tp every god damn time. The only content I didnt do yet with this char is 100% deli map and simu all wave but will try soon.

I also did some rearrangement on the gem setup for clearing and bossing. Im only using VPS for bossing AND clearing for now. Even tho KB with the es on hit jewel is pretty nutty for survivability. Swapping added cold for barrage for bosses and lightning damage for ele focus for tough bosses otherwise I just keep lightning damage.

Im also using aspect of the spider for more defense and tiny bit of damage but you will need to get an enlighten 4 and one reserved mana node to fit the aura in. It is actually pretty nice to have aspect of spider, feels safer during some dense mob areas. Cwdt- Ball lightning - Slower Proj is also a good way to get a lot of es on hit

My gear can probably be upgradable especially the wand but its doing the job so far (slammed mana on it ...) . Next goal is to upgrade my amulet once i can easily cap my cold res without the craft so I can get a better one.

Really good build if you want to play a wander that isnt a herald stacking one. Only downsides are probably leveling this char is a hot mess (i respecced my raider to that build) and its not really cheap to start with.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von TsunaH um 23.04.2020, 08:16:48
I have been playing this build for three leagues since 3.8, and really enjoyed it. The build actually did not feel that great in 3.9 due to multi-mod nerf and massive boss life/res buff. But the introduction of new notables in 3.10 really made this build great again, there are simply too many good nodes out there in new cluster jewels.

I min-maxed my gear to almost the best you can get in temp league without mirrored items, and the build is capable of melting sirus 8 last phase in 2 seconds.

My current gear:

New notables I used:
Large cluster: feed the fury, fuel the fight, smite the weak
Medium cluster: precise commander, pressire points, vengeful commander

Planning on getting some mirrored set up after merging to standard to see how high the dps ceiling could go.

"
lazyrabbit711 schrieb:
I have been playing this build for three leagues since 3.8, and really enjoyed it. The build actually did not feel that great in 3.9 due to multi-mod nerf and massive boss life/res buff. But the introduction of new notables in 3.10 really made this build great again, there are simply too many good nodes out there in new cluster jewels.

I min-maxed my gear to almost the best you can get in temp league without mirrored items, and the build is capable of melting sirus 8 last phase in 2 seconds.

My current gear:

New notables I used:
Large cluster: feed the fury, fuel the fight, smite the weak
Medium cluster: precise commander, pressire points, vengeful commander

Planning on getting some mirrored set up after merging to standard to see how high the dps ceiling could go.

That stuff is fucking insane, gz!!

You guys think that this ring deserves to be multimoded? In that case... which mods would you add to it? Thanks!

Zuletzt bearbeitet von xerxis_esp um 01.05.2020, 09:08:49

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: