[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

Hi Bro, i'm newbie and i don't have staff. Can you print for me your staff and tell me how to find it ???? Thanks
"
kentar221 schrieb:
Hi Bro, i'm newbie and i don't have staff. Can you print for me your staff and tell me how to find it ???? Thanks

Staff like in the guide can't be found in maps, its only crafted.

But, if you are a newbie don't bother yet with crafting. Save currency to buy 6L Martyr of Innocence unique staff.
Until then you can use Cerberus Limb unique wand.

Also don't craft "Channelling Skills have -3 to Total Mana Cost" mod on your gear in that case!
I use Martyr of Innocence unique staff 6socket but not 6link. 6link Martyr of Innocence unique staff very expensive with me.i will save currency to buy it. Thank you very much. And the last one, i don't know link gem, Can you help me.
"
kentar221 schrieb:
I use Martyr of Innocence unique staff 6socket but not 6link. 6link Martyr of Innocence unique staff very expensive with me.i will save currency to buy it. Thank you very much. And the last one, i don't know link gem, Can you help me.

Gem links
Incinerate - Faster Casting - Combustion - Inspiration - Infused Channeling - Concentrated effect (for bosses)/Increased area of effect for mapping

As you get more links add them in this order
One of my friends found a opal ring with 56 life 63 total elemental resist and
lvl 5 flammability on hit. What's you opinion about that for this build?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Nemophlibis um 21.09.2019, 14:22:33
"
Nemophlibis schrieb:
One of my friends found a opal ring with 56 life 63 total elemental resist and
lvl 5 flammability on hit. What's you opinion about that for this build?

If its opal with increased fire/elemental damage explicit, of you add that flammability mod it would add ~5 more damage.
If its just curse on hit explicit it's almost the same as increased 25% fire/elemental damage.

In conclusion not worth paying extra for curse on hit without increased damage of some sort. Together they are good and prob expensive.

Finally after nearly 3ex worth. Am I too unlucky with this?
"
OddFrequency schrieb:

Finally after nearly 3ex worth. Am I too unlucky with this?

Congrats! :D

Don't get me started about luck. I was crafting yesterday amulet for my other build. 6x I Annul the mod i was looking for...
"

Don't get me started about luck. I was crafting yesterday amulet for my other build. 6x I Annul the mod i was looking for...

Btw can I ask why u leave your immortal call and cast when dmg taken lvl so high? Usually see it being much lower lvl in other builds for easy proc. And does flammability+blasphemy better than skitterbots?
"
OddFrequency schrieb:
"

Btw can I ask why u leave your immortal call and cast when dmg taken lvl so high? Usually see it being much lower lvl in other builds for easy proc. And does flammability+blasphemy better than skitterbots?

You can keep it at lower levels but it procs often like this also with more damage reduction. It was just my preference.

Skitterbots are much better. Their effect just doesn't show in pob automatically.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von TorsteinTheFallen um 22.09.2019, 05:23:08

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: