[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

I'm curious - how much difference does that 15% increased damage craft make in "real life"? I'm torn between this helm and another - with 50% rarity added instead of one resist (I'm fine on resists anyway) but lower life (89) and evasion instead of 15% damage.

Yours seems better in general but that 50% rarity seems so... juicy.
IGN: Slutty_Amazon
"
NobleWhale schrieb:
I'm curious - how much difference does that 15% increased damage craft make in "real life"? I'm torn between this helm and another - with 50% rarity added instead of one resist (I'm fine on resists anyway) but lower life (89) and evasion instead of 15% damage.

Yours seems better in general but that 50% rarity seems so... juicy.

rarity translates into upgrades from white > magic > rare > unique. since 99% of uniques in poe are shit and the ones that are worth something generally aren't normal drops, it's kinda preference. if you like seeing/IDing vendor trash uniques, by all means stack that rarity. i like currency myself.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Any tips for what to go for in skill tree? like what is not really important and should be saved for the later levels(90+)
How do you sustain mana ? Im having a hard time keeping my mana up
"
Xeelos schrieb:
How do you sustain mana ? Im having a hard time keeping my mana up

you probably missed my .4 attack damage leeched as mana node on the bottom right of the tree.
Finally clear Quant MF Windripper. Ty a lot, gonna make one.
I didn't see this in the guide and apologies if it was or has already have been mentioned, but I gotta say, when I tried this it was painful to play until I got the lab enchant on the helm for 2 additional secondary projectiles (pure luck!).
In Betrayal, that helm enchant is about 13-15 ex mid league on a Starkonja's.

I HAD to use Barrage for single target and even rares and when I put on Piscator wander gear it cleared much more comfortably with Kinetic Blast than even a six link Tornado Shot.

Note that I didn't have a Dying Sun flask, wasn't Raider (thought Deadeye would be better for leveling), was only level 82 without some of the best bow and crit nodes, and I'm not a very good player.

But for those like me who attempt this build, I found leveling with Toxic Rain and Herald of Agony a breeze using only a Quill Rain and a Tabula. It doesn't have the same feel, unfortunately, but it's tough to play this until you have the crit nodes, some decent dmg jewels, and the helm enchant.
You can however level using a Piscator ele wander setup with nice shatters as low as mid 70s - albeit pretty squishy - with no helm enchant needed.
Your experience may be different, but that was mine.

As Demi says, life is a priority so that you don't die quite as easily, and I'm betting the Raider defenses will help when I switch over from the "squishy ball of rips" that is Deadeye (Demi quote from the guide that I thought was hilarious). Dodge and evasion are huge for your defenses.

Demi, thanks for the great guide, but I think it might be important to note how much the helm enchant helps for people like me who underestimated it (for Tornado Shot).

My two cents.

- A Scrub
Can anyone confirm this is worth doing in Betrayal since max quant is lower versus standard?
"
Memitim schrieb:
Can anyone confirm this is worth doing in Betrayal since max quant is lower versus standard?

no matter what league you're in, you get more loot if you MF.
Is there a way to incorporate a legacy Divination distillate?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: