[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

"
mgxPq07U schrieb:
Why do we get phase run again

4 Link Movement Setup:
Blink Arrow > Faster Projectiles > Phase Run > Enhance

Dont we get it from our ascendancy?

Delving and run faster between packs if need be!
v1tAm1n^
"
poyozzo schrieb:
Hello guys. I decided to level up a Slayer using my Raider MF equipment. Doing very well, the damage output is greater, 20% cull and life leech even at max HP are very nice. I'm using a "of heat" flask for freeze since I'm not ailment resistant, but i'm struggling with frenzy charges generation. Using a Ice Bite on my HoI setup but that's not very reliable. Blood Rage doesn't seem to work for some reason because my HP won't be full at all times (using damage on full life on main skill). Any suggestions? I know the guide is not about this ascendancy, I'm just experimenting.

Blood rage only helps when you kill something, so not great on bosses unless they constantly spawn adds. Swapping Assasin's Mark for Poacher's Mark would accomplish the same thing - however, it would still have the same shortcoming, hard to generate charges on bosses.

The only sure way is to swap in a Frenzy gem and use that to shoot the boss a few times every now and then. You could move Portal to your offhand set and put it there.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Why not use icebite support in herald setup, since this build have 7 frenzy charges?
What do you think of the changes in TS in 3.8?
TS enchant nerf
Fork and chain changes (nerf or buff)?
"
eol0923199300 schrieb:
What do you think of the changes in TS in 3.8?
TS enchant nerf
Fork and chain changes (nerf or buff)?
TS enchant nerf has been a long time coming, I guess. It's been the single best archer gem for many leagues. Probably going to hurt the build a fair bit.

The fork nerf... err... I mean, bug is also going to hurt. The chain mini-buff is inconsequential, it's only going to help with mobs, and they weren't a problem to start with. Single target, you have nothing to chain to, so... /me shrugs.

With what we've seen in the manifesto so far, seems like this is going to be a pretty big nerf league. OTOH, the jury is still out until we're actually playing again. We'll probably have more information tomorrow when they release the actual notes.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
the enchant nerf is quite understandable - and doesnt change that much to this build in standart imho. To get a quant helmet, craft it and then running lab to get the +2 enchant wasnt viable anyway in my opinion. Paying a service to do so was costly ... the best way was (and is) to just mirror one. Unfortunately I got to farm more to be able to afford it :D

fork nerf. Would be interesting to know if rigwalds still worth it with this nerf. Might be best to go with a rare quiver instead?

Chain: Whatever. Nice, but honestly no big deal imho

Also: The raider buffs are nice QoL I guess...

Would be nice if demi could update this guide regarding the changes ...

"
Natalia_GGG schrieb:
Tornado Shot has been outperforming other bow attack skills, while also having potent single target damage. This is partially due to the power of the Additional Secondary Projectiles enchantment. We've changed the enchantment to be from the Eternal Labyrinth only, and to grant +1 secondary projectiles, down from +2.

Thanks God I've managed to get +2 Tornado Shot on my Starkonja before this shocking news :P

What do you change onslaught gem to if you get it on a abyss jewel?
Hey guys, do you know if this build will still be viable in new league. I am looking for a good MF bow build with either tornado shot or elem hit.
is this build still good in 3.8? if any changes pls update cuz i wanna start tomorrow as fast as possible

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: