[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

"
paynehunter schrieb:
Do you think king of the hill node is worth taking?

if i thought it was, i'd have it on a level 100 char :)
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
DeMiGodking102 schrieb:
"
Sepyuu schrieb:
Can this handle red maps reliably?

my gameplay videos at the top of the guide are all t16 elder undergrounds :P

Thanks for the reply! How is it in Betrayal league?
"
Sepyuu schrieb:
"
DeMiGodking102 schrieb:
"
Sepyuu schrieb:
Can this handle red maps reliably?

my gameplay videos at the top of the guide are all t16 elder undergrounds :P

Thanks for the reply! How is it in Betrayal league?

as it says in gear stat priorities section:
Spoiler

"
In league, your maximum Quant will be 75-90. 15 from weapon (Windripper), 10 from amulet (Shaped Rare), 10-15 from each ring (Ventor's/white socket Pariah's), 20 from boots (Goldwyrm's), and 10 from gloves (Sadima's).
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hello, I'm currently trying this build out in Betrayal and have huge problems to sustain Mana since there's no access to legacy Vessel of Vinktar with Mana. Could someone help me out what the best option to sustain it would be?
"
Hello, I'm currently trying this build out in Betrayal and have huge problems to sustain Mana since there's no access to legacy Vessel of Vinktar with Mana. Could someone help me out what the best option to sustain it would be?

Do u pick up The node with mana leech? Just Down from The herbalism.

Demi in Betrayal u will use Full unique items except head and amulet. So hp will be 4-4.5k on 85+ 3.5k or sacrifice alot of dmg for more hp. With that low hp bossing Like The one on Core will be a problem.

So Build is Great but lvling on 90+ will be a problem.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Rejz0 um 13.01.2019, 10:54:22
Just out of curiosity why raider instead of deadeye?
"
Rejz0 schrieb:
"

Do u pick up The node with mana leech? Just Down from The herbalism.

Actually I didn't! Thanks!
"
poisonxr schrieb:
Just out of curiosity why raider instead of deadeye?

For AS and MS. Perma phasing, ailments immune. So u can have a better use of Flask. U will not have a issue with dmg. For me deadeye is more squishy.
Hey i was wondering why my Dmg is low, i mean this is for standard with legacy items, but i have all, im missing the headhunter still farming for it. my Dmge with TS is like 19k with buff, can you check my gear in my profile and answer me back? thanks by the way nice build , im enjoy it 3 exalted today :)
"
ByoJack schrieb:
Hey i was wondering why my Dmg is low, i mean this is for standard with legacy items, but i have all, im missing the headhunter still farming for it. my Dmge with TS is like 19k with buff, can you check my gear in my profile and answer me back? thanks by the way nice build , im enjoy it 3 exalted today :)

Play barrage on chest and melt boss in 2sec. If clearspeed is not that Good replace item quantity on bow for another support.
Your profile od hidden change Them in settings or we not be able to check the character
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Rejz0 um 14.01.2019, 00:11:18

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: