[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

How do these gloves compare with the grip of the council ?

I cant find them on pob for some reason
"
playwe12 schrieb:
what is: AscendencyJewel cobalt jewel??

https://pastebin.com/eiUAvzc3

"
kiteohatto schrieb:
"
playwe12 schrieb:
what is: AscendencyJewel cobalt jewel??

https://pastebin.com/eiUAvzc3

I was stuck on this earlier too, i figured
Spoiler
its a way for the OP to calculate all the damage from the primordial jewels.
(this is not correct)

Question for the OP, are the gloves fully linked ? Convocation-flesh offering-immortal call- CWDT OR convocation is isolated ?

I finally got to 38 and just started using golems, im loving the build so far !

"
Ydoum schrieb:
1. Punishment is an incredibly unreliable source of damage calculation. Your golems almost never get hit because they already deal a lot of damage and insta-clear everything except high end-game content.
2. 130/123 skill points used. Yeah, that's perfectly fine.
3. The provided DPS is not Shaper DPS - keep that in mind, guys.

The answer for all 3 of these, without sounding condescending is that currently POB is Not calculating the ascendency passives.

To get the calculations into POB he took all the power from those ascendencies that should have been included and made a jewel so POB would calculate properly.
-------
For this reason the tree has 130 passives. To get to an empty jewel slot and place that ascendency jewel. It is still a level 100 tree.

----
for shaper dps you can modify the pob. I wouldn't trust any guide headline without tinkering first. They all tend to use full 100 levels and empower 4 and god gear.

-----
I personally like to self cast convocation and flesh offering. Not only does it give something to do but also convo can be helpful when in mobs or ledges.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
You can look at my profile and look at the Convocatoria. I would like to go deeper into the mine. Can you give me some advice to get off better?
I don't know how to put my gear here.
sorry for my english, I use translator xD
Zuletzt bearbeitet von palmenho um 01.10.2019, 13:37:25
"
kiteohatto schrieb:
How do these gloves compare with the grip of the council ?

I cant find them on pob for some reason

No idea, I just use them for Phys reflect maps
@zZDeathAngelZz

have you considered going helmet:
+3 to Level of Socketed Minion Gems
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Minion Damage
Socketed Gems deal 30% more Elemental Damage
or
Socketed Gems gain 50% of Physical Damage as extra Lightning Damage

Full conversion + elemental DMG with attacks

and then using
clayshaper + Victarios again ?
Haven't done the PoB for that but sound interesting to me at least.

downside... Those helms like don't exist 3 up atm for 100ex +

Wooo! HOGM down! Build keeps getting better! I am running out of stuff to kill...time to start delving deeper soon. Already destroyed Aul and reaped a nice 6ex ammy from his ass! So good :D
🐢
"
neuerkunde schrieb:
have you considered going helmet:
+3 to Level of Socketed Minion Gems
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Minion Damage
Socketed Gems deal 30% more Elemental Damage

While you're dreaming you'd want Immolate Support as well and convert all to Fire with 4 red sockets in Triad Grip. But as you can imagine such a helmet will be rarer than pixie dust. ;)

"
neuerkunde schrieb:
Socketed Gems gain 50% of Physical Damage as extra Lightning Damage

Then you cannot use a lightning skill to apply Shock or you will f*ck up Elemental Equilibrium.

You can still apply Shock with damage from other elements while you have Shocking Conflux (100%+ chance) or Elemental Conflux (chance to shock very low) ... so that's realistically only during 4 seconds in a 14-seconds cycle, not very reliable.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von tomay um 02.10.2019, 05:33:32
Didn't have the time to play this league, yet but i plan to use this as a league starter.
Any leveling guides or tips for someone who never played a summoner before?
"
SlayzerEx schrieb:
Didn't have the time to play this league, yet but i plan to use this as a league starter.
Any leveling guides or tips for someone who never played a summoner before?

I started this league as SRS and switched into golems later on. Leveling was super easy.
"
Koheleth schrieb:
Wooo! HOGM down! Build keeps getting better! I am running out of stuff to kill...time to start delving deeper soon. Already destroyed Aul and reaped a nice 6ex ammy from his ass! So good :D

Well you have deeper Aul to kill. I just killed Aul 838 yesterday and struggling to kill Aul 852...

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: