[3.5-3.12 + 3,18 HC] Pure Herald of Agony Jugg. All content. Videos+Link to 3.14 & 3.15 Updates

Re: Bosses
They are all solidly tankier now. Boss fights have become very different from how they use to be. Some movement to avoid some metamorph mechanics may be required.

Re: Granite flask
Won't work with Gluttony. You will need to change belts to make that aspect function.

Re: Cyclone facetanking
Using molten shell/vaal molten shell in a way that has you moving in and out of melee range depending on your cooldowns has been very effective for me this league, even through T16 metamorphs. (Using same technique on a different build) Ymmv.

-O
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Orion72 um 17.12.2019, 19:43:45
I'm currently going the Quill Rain variant. Are there any updates that I should know?
For the QR version the only real update I have is the switch from Dodge/gluttony/IC to armour and Molten shell/vaal molten shell. Because of the IC nerf (due to cooldown) last league, the defense it provides now has more holes in it. I feel that the armour+shell variant is now the stronger of the two, though it does take some practice to get comfy with the manual cast shell.

-O

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Orion72 um 18.12.2019, 01:56:07
In the storm brand version, why do people leave the lesser poison gem to low level? what difference from being high level vs low level?
"
Kripto1183 schrieb:
In the storm brand version, why do people leave the lesser poison gem to low level? what difference from being high level vs low level?

Elemental damage cannot poison, the Lesser Poison gem gives flat chaos damage to your storm brand so it can actually poison and generate Virulence stacks. Any flat chaos damage is fine, it does not actually have to be a lot so people leave it at low level.

However, only thing to potentially be wary of is high chaos resistance in maps. I believe if the gem is too low level, it may not actually do any chaos damage against high resistance mobs. For this reason, it might actually be useful to level it.
"
scrambled777 schrieb:
"
Kripto1183 schrieb:

Elemental damage cannot poison, the Lesser Poison gem gives flat chaos damage to your storm brand so it can actually poison and generate Virulence stacks. Any flat chaos damage is fine, it does not actually have to be a lot so people leave it at low level.

However, only thing to potentially be wary of is high chaos resistance in maps. I believe if the gem is too low level, it may not actually do any chaos damage against high resistance mobs. For this reason, it might actually be useful to level it.

With the Golden Rule Jewel you also poison yourself to get more Virulence Stacks. So you want just enough poison damage to get virulence stacks, but as little as possible.
Zizaran said in his guide that the chaos damage on your Storm Brand schould be 2 to get a Virulence Stack per hit.
So word of warning when using Golden Rule: you can poison yourself off glove enchants that deal physical damage. And one of those glove enchants is Blades which chains up to 4 times and the Uber Lab version deals a set range of 1833 to 2903 Physical Damage regardless of your weapon damage. The damage cannot be reflected but the poison from each chain can.

Thankfully, I was playing softcore when I found this out the hard way.
"
Orion72 schrieb:
Updated Gear at lvl 90:

Updated Tree in pastebin
https://pastebin.com/sFjLYTSb

Not pictured is one unique jewel, an 8% anatomical knowledge slotted in the upper left jewel slot.

-O

Hello, I was very interested in this guide and game strategy, I like the idea of ​​using kaom and I find HOA magic interesting, I would like to ask for help adapting this build to normal league, because I have a bad internet connection and hardcore does not work for me. I like the idea of ​​using archery and kaom, which pastebin should I follow and which items to focus on?

sorry for my english, it's not my main language.
It's perfectly good for normal leagues.

As for all leagues make sure you cap your resistances.
Two key item's are Quill Rain bow and a Thief's Torment ring.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/pKV5u0

These are generally pretty cheap. 6 chaos for the ring

Kaom's Heart is a lot more https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/A3DZc5

Cheapest atm is 150 chaos.

I'm playing as a league starter and founding it nice.

One of the key way's to increase HoAG damage is by it's level. That's why a +2 helm is good. It's also why dual wield Cold Iron Point/Cyclone is an alternative.

Cold Iron Point add +3 to Physical gems. HoAG is :-

Spell, Herald, Minion, Chaos, Physical

so you can gain +6 to the level.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Rolfil um 20.12.2019, 11:55:02
In the store brand version, why go two cold iron dagger instead of 1 cold iron and shield?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: