{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

"
Hercanic schrieb:
@ everyone:
I noticed Holy Relic has been stealth-buffed. It has a 0.25 sec cooldown now instead of 0.5. If I were to put it in a Hungry Loop in my Triad Grip build, I could get it up to 2M DPS. Pretty crazy.

Speaking of crazy, I ran the numbers on what my Triad Grip build can eventually achieve. And yeah, it's insane. 4-5M Zombies, 10-11M Skeletons, over 20M Vaal Skeletons, 1M Phantasms, 750k Frost Sentinels.

I'll release the pastebin when I get far enough along and record some video. Competition on gear is already pretty high right now, so I don't want to make it worse just yet. =o)

Just curious Hercanic, do you have a PoB workaround for Triad Grips or are you doing that by hand? I believe my skeles are doing around 9 mil right now (non-shaper dps) vs a deathmarked target but not exactly sure how to do the conversion right. I've linked my PoB below. Obviously, a little different of a build from you since I use a wand.

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/N7LQUdpJ
Zuletzt bearbeitet von IFollowYou um 20.09.2019, 00:52:05
24 challenges completed - thank you Hercanic and also everybody else who helped me so far!
"
Wikid0 schrieb:
Anyone using the Hungry loop? My gems for specter just hit their point to lvl to 20 and im debating on adding them to a ring or not so i could put something else in my chest or get another minion like animate guardian or buff my Carrion golem?

what are your thoughts? zombies and skellies are already in psudo 6/5 link wep and helm so they are out.

I definitely wouldn't move your spectres from a 6L to a 5L. But you can look at Holy Relic, Skitterbots, and/or Carrion Golem for Hungry Loop, yeah.
"
IFollowYou schrieb:
"
Hercanic schrieb:
@ everyone:
I noticed Holy Relic has been stealth-buffed. It has a 0.25 sec cooldown now instead of 0.5. If I were to put it in a Hungry Loop in my Triad Grip build, I could get it up to 2M DPS. Pretty crazy.

Speaking of crazy, I ran the numbers on what my Triad Grip build can eventually achieve. And yeah, it's insane. 4-5M Zombies, 10-11M Skeletons, over 20M Vaal Skeletons, 1M Phantasms, 750k Frost Sentinels.

I'll release the pastebin when I get far enough along and record some video. Competition on gear is already pretty high right now, so I don't want to make it worse just yet. =o)

Just curious Hercanic, do you have a PoB workaround for Triad Grips or are you doing that by hand? I believe my skeles are doing around 9 mil right now (non-shaper dps) vs a deathmarked target but not exactly sure how to do the conversion right. I've linked my PoB below. Obviously, a little different of a build from you since I use a wand.

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/N7LQUdpJ

You can edit your shield in pob to have "100% of physical damage converted to cold damage" i.E. and activate necromantic aegis.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von TheDoomsdayDevice um 20.09.2019, 02:20:39
I've been running carrion golems and zombies on the same headpiece, giving both of them a 4-link setup but according to PoB (and even with 80% more damage hand calculated) , a single golem has a tough time competing with a single zombie, let alone 10 of them. Yes they have a very nice aoe, but with frost sentinels doing the clearing I don't think its essential anymore. Any thoughts?

I think I will be relocating my golem to a single spot and 5-link my zombies instead. But I wanted to make sure I was right about PoB DPS.
Hey guys and girls, noob here, I don't understand how to follow the gear section since there is different gems in the sockets as in the written text, kinda lost...

My gear :

Zuletzt bearbeitet von royaleägle um 20.09.2019, 04:18:29
"
P_larker schrieb:

What would you guys rather use right now? I bought the claw a while ago and just had the mace drop, any idea of prices for either?

The club would be better. your claw only support melee gem
"
royaleägle schrieb:
Hey guys and girls, noob here, I don't understand how to follow the gear section since there is different gems in the sockets as in the written text, kinda lost...

My gear :

Some quick notes:

1. Your head supports seem pretty bad. You need at least Feeding Frenzy for your skellies. Minion Damage would also be great. I'd say 1 red max.
2. Fix the CWDT set up, you need desecrate instead of Unearth and preferably something useful instead of GMP there too. :P
3. Get an elder weapon with some extra supports for more juicy zombies.
4. Get couple Unset rings and put in Holy Relic + Discipline.

There are a lot of people who are talking about clearing red maps on this thread, check their profiles and characters to see how to properly gear up.
@royaleägle
remove "adds X to Y COLD damage to attacks" on your amulet, if you use Elemental Equilibrium. If not - doesn't matter.
"
Jurvi schrieb:

Some quick notes:

1. Your head supports seem pretty bad. You need at least Feeding Frenzy for your skellies. Minion Damage would also be great. I'd say 1 red max.
2. Fix the CWDT set up, you need desecrate instead of Unearth and preferably something useful instead of GMP there too. :P
3. Get an elder weapon with some extra supports for more juicy zombies.
4. Get couple Unset rings and put in Holy Relic + Discipline.

There are a lot of people who are talking about clearing red maps on this thread, check their profiles and characters to see how to properly gear up.

Ok I get it thanks so I have to follow whats written in the gear section and not what is in the sockects ^^ hehe thanks

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: