[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Is it worth going 2 swords? If so what are the benefits?
Kind of funny how popular this build went. Got many messages ingame...when I am selling some core items like the 6l helmet or good elder based rings with t1 lgoh we are talking a bit ;-)
Hi guys,

quick question:

How can I improve my crit chance, because my Elemental Overload doesn't proc that much, although I have decent attack speed. My character is public.
How do you proc Ele Overload?
hey there sorry for reply again can u tell me if my setup is good or i need to change some item
Personal Update:

got my GG helmet at last:

old one is for sale :P
Any tips how to make the build more durable while leveling? Build was very durable to until something like Part 1 Act 5 but in Part 2 I've been dying way too much, against normal mobs, against bosses. And I even unlearned the Mind over Matter talent, can't imagine doing this with it learned.

I think I need some kind of escape skill as I just can't tank stuff as much as in early Part 1.
Do the Death's Door boots make sense with the setup? I had a pair from my previous build, and I kept one endurance charge node so far but I am thinking of going for more instead of adding life % nodes. Currently level 92, with 8.8k hp and still getting one shot sometimes with capped resists. So I am thinking that endurance charges might help?

With watcher's eye too.

IGN = Zalmoxis
Shop = 529687
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Zalmoxis um 03.01.2019, 12:08:03
"
dragothica schrieb:
Any tips how to make the build more durable while leveling? Build was very durable to until something like Part 1 Act 5 but in Part 2 I've been dying way too much, against normal mobs, against bosses. And I even unlearned the Mind over Matter talent, can't imagine doing this with it learned.

I think I need some kind of escape skill as I just can't tank stuff as much as in early Part 1.

whirling blades?
are you using thiefs torment?

"
Zalmoxis schrieb:
Do the Death's Door boots make sense with the setup? I had a pair from my previous build, and I kept one endurance charge node so far but I am thinking of going for more instead of adding life % nodes. Currently level 92, with 8.8k hp and still getting one shot sometimes with capped resists. So I am thinking that endurance charges might help?

Spoiler

With watcher's eye too.

actual one shots or a bunch of strong hits at once?
cuz with 9k life only endgame bosses can one shot you, like shaper's slam or uber atziri.
"
HybridBoy schrieb:

whirling blades?
are you using thiefs torment?

No Thief's Torment as the ring hasn't dropped for me (I believe it can drop, I'm pretty new to the game). I bet I could also gamble it from normal rings though.

I shall try Whirling Blades. I'm level 50, think it's time to do the first run through the Labyrinth already and unlock Ascendancy class and choose a survival talent first (Unbreakable)?

Just need the +30 ele dmg on helmet for GG :D

Zuletzt bearbeitet von jppdb um 03.01.2019, 13:40:27

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: