[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
Mekrat schrieb:
"
kasperoh schrieb:
Anyone tried Shaper with dual wield?

8800 life with dual grelwood vs. 9600 hp with shield

Sure it is possible. Why not. Shaper is like the most bosses a mechanical fight. Not sure if you can face tank his phases.. but he is doable with dual and "only" 8,8k life...

I reached the 10k life mark after lvl up to 98 and can survive 1 uatziri fire circle and shaper slam.. did not tested uber elder slam :P

It is nice to have so much life but not needed.

Slam is untankable (or barely with 200 hp left), balls - untankable 100%, ray - tankable, just gotta hit Shaper meanwhile
"
kasperoh schrieb:

shaper is easy.
you can tank like two balls no problem, which is the "scary" part.
other than that, there is no other attack that is dangerous for you.
the slam and beam is easy to avoid and the small melee attacks are neglectable.

its just that with high enough life pool you can tank the slam too, just incase you fucked up.
the beam is tankable with the right gear, and even if you lose some hp during the attack, its just for 3 sec so you will make it alive.

in my current setup, i wouldnt be surprised if i could tank the balls too, as long as i attack ofc.

from the wiki:
"Projectile

Deals 5639 to 8458 Cold Damage
Damage Penetrates 25% Cold Resistance"

so lets take 8.5k for all 3 of them.
8500X0.5=4250 (75% res -25% pen)
4250X0.95X0.94=3800 (5% reduced damage from ascen, 6% reduced cld damage from kaoms corruption)

3X3800=11400 (11.4k)
so theoretically, with 10k life, if i can recover 1.4k life during this attack i should be fine.
"
kasperoh schrieb:

Like mentioned earlier I converted my consecrated path build to this jugg molten strike build using dual grelwoods. I only have 6500 life because i am using loreweave. I was able to do shaper fairly easily dodging attacks with my gimp gear so i would hope you could do it with 8800 life.
Working through this build now. Very solid. Level 60 at the moment.

Just wondering, where are my endurance charges coming from? I have CWDT and Immortal Call linked, but no source for EC's.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Westwood1121 um 02.01.2019, 11:44:30
"
Westwood1121 schrieb:
Working through this build now. Very solid. Level 60 at the moment.

Just wondering, where are my endurance charges coming from? I have CWDT and Immortal Call linked, but no source for EC's.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Unflinching
Hello,

One question : this build is better than Tectonic slam build for low budget?
It's my starter build.

Thanks for reply
hey man. why don't u move the protector to the gloves and add move the cwdt set to the sword and add fortify with all the movement skills to the boots?
Hi thanks for the nice build :)

Can any give me some tips on what to upgrade?
Watchers jewel is a bit out of the budget atm since I became broke from buying what I have on me now :))

"
hey man. why don't u move the protector to the gloves and add move the cwdt set to the sword and add fortify with all the movement skills to the boots?

portal gem?
mistake...
Zuletzt bearbeitet von HybridBoy um 02.01.2019, 12:47:57

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: