[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

HI, Moltenstrike nerfed again ( reduced damage), multistrike still viable? attack speed reduced 50%...does increased damage for stages will work for molten strike balls?
rip
berserker? berserk? rage ? blood and sand?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von arome1 um 06.06.2019, 19:40:13
blood and sand seems interasting runing with anger/herald of ash instead of maybe a banner as you can run it with ur mana i personali was using the banner with adrenaline for small burst on bosses or rares with much life or Betreyals i guess blood stance will give a bit of extra dmg all the time
Could you maybe add more stuff into "Leveling" Section?

Like early Gem's, what people need to put in and replace etc?
Is this viable for 3.7 i see people posting RIP.

I really want to run this build at league start.
Seems like attack speed will go down a bunch, but damage per strike goes higher, and we'll end up at similar dps.
At this point tho we'll have to wait and see, probably minor changes will be done
So think ti's worth to do this build? i have a reeve blade flurry one i'd like to try too. But this was cool looking at.
Some people say that ancestral call doesn't trigger with the new MS, but when the balls spawn now directly over mobs we can change it for faster attacks to compensate the new multi strikte or fire pen for more DMG or for life gain in hit. Hope this works then.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von ricks939 um 07.06.2019, 12:22:31
Post 3.7 test

what do you think guys?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: