[3.13] TOXIC RAIN + HERALD OF AGONY Pathfinder Build (6-8K life) (UBER ELDER done!) +VIDEO GUIDE!

Just killed Shaper for the first time ever with this very build! Build is confirmed legit! I died a couple times, but that was to be expected, was my first time ever attempting shaper.

Links were TR - Swift - Void Manip - Vicious - Mirage - Efficacy
Herald links : Agony - Damage on full - Withering touch - vicious - minion damage

I'm currently running
TR - Damage on Full Life - Void Manipulation - Vicious - Mirage - Added Chaos

I find I'm not always at full life, would it be better to run efficacy / swift affliction instead?
"
Quickfade schrieb:
I'm currently running

I find I'm not always at full life, would it be better to run efficacy / swift affliction instead?

It's up to you. I tried both and i personally prefer swift + efficacy.. the dot damage is insane. Some people like the increased duration + swift aswell.
Try em out and see what u like. They all serve their purposes, but I found the swift + efficacy combo to be the best all round. If you want back loaded damage, you go with duration + swift, if you want big pod explosions and higher poison dmg, you go with added chaos.

I haven't tested with increased duration enough yet. But I hear some people swear by it.. I think i need to go and test increased duration, might be better for endgame bosses with shittons of hp
Zuletzt bearbeitet von aykay317 um 15.09.2018, 13:25:30
What u guys think of my Idea of a little bit more Defensive Approaching?

Since iam Trying a Crit BUild with TR, i was thinking of Romiras Banquet combined with Volls Devotion, which should give Constant Power Charges (Assassin Ascendany Tree) + Constant Endurance Charges (Volls) + Constant Frenzy Charges (Blood Rage). Combined with Immortal Call + Inc Duration, i Should be Quite off solid vs Phys Damage.

Or is the IDea Garbage and i didnt think something through enough?

Also Note that i Add Double Curse with Rain Of Arrows and the Knockback on Crit Node. That Setups Removes tanky Enemies from the Screen in a Heartbeat, so it cant Phys Damage Reach me. This also Adds constant 40 Virulence (Sad that they cap at 40 :( ). For Some Reason Rain of Arrow constantly Crits like Nuts eventho i didnt even really Start my Whole Build yet lol.

Experementing in this Game is so fun, eventho i usually fail.
"
MasterK18 schrieb:
What u guys think of my Idea of a little bit more Defensive Approaching?

Since iam Trying a Crit BUild with TR, i was thinking of Romiras Banquet combined with Volls Devotion, which should give Constant Power Charges (Assassin Ascendany Tree) + Constant Endurance Charges (Volls) + Constant Frenzy Charges (Blood Rage). Combined with Immortal Call + Inc Duration, i Should be Quite off solid vs Phys Damage.

Or is the IDea Garbage and i didnt think something through enough?

Also Note that i Add Double Curse with Rain Of Arrows and the Knockback on Crit Node. That Setups Removes tanky Enemies from the Screen in a Heartbeat, so it cant Phys Damage Reach me. This also Adds constant 40 Virulence (Sad that they cap at 40 :( ). For Some Reason Rain of Arrow constantly Crits like Nuts eventho i didnt even really Start my Whole Build yet lol.

Experementing in this Game is so fun, eventho i usually fail.

I don't think that's worth it. But it's up to you of cause.
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
"
aykay317 schrieb:
"
Quickfade schrieb:
I'm currently running

It's up to you. I tried both and i personally prefer swift + efficacy.. the dot damage is insane. Some people like the increased duration + swift aswell.
Try em out and see what u like. They all serve their purposes, but I found the swift + efficacy combo to be the best all round. If you want back loaded damage, you go with duration + swift, if you want big pod explosions and higher poison dmg, you go with added chaos.

I haven't tested with increased duration enough yet. But I hear some people swear by it.. I think i need to go and test increased duration, might be better for endgame bosses with shittons of hp

I played quite a lot with Increased Duration and when i switched to Damage on Full Life i saw a huge clear speed increase.
Increased Duration could work great for bosses in one situation = when you are always full on mana and boss is slowed down to oblivion or not moving at all. If boss is teleporting or you run out of mana = your pods dots are already working against you and in this case you need fast explosions and shorter dots.
For clear speed i also noticed that i need to "wait" a lot in red maps for DoTs to kill even white monsters with duration over 2 seconds. Because without Damage on Full Life we lose a lot of damage and pods become a little weaker than needed on a 5L at least.
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
"
aykay317 schrieb:
"
Quickfade schrieb:
I'm currently running

I have been doing efficacy with increased duration. Tier 16 rares takes 1.5 seconds to die but tier 15 elder died way too fast. I used the frost wall trick to save elder during that fight. I don't even need Herald of agony and run thief torment plus kaom's heart. If I used the Herald it would be only for culling strike. Guardians are next. Edit: I think that works for me because I've got two nodes with increased duration of skills so my pod do damage for more time.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von xikorita um 15.09.2018, 19:36:25
"
Angry_Roleplayer schrieb:
"
aykay317 schrieb:
"
Quickfade schrieb:
I'm currently running

I played quite a lot with Increased Duration and when i switched to Damage on Full Life i saw a huge clear speed increase.
Increased Duration could work great for bosses in one situation = when you are always full on mana and boss is slowed down to oblivion or not moving at all. If boss is teleporting or you run out of mana = your pods dots are already working against you and in this case you need fast explosions and shorter dots.
For clear speed i also noticed that i need to "wait" a lot in red maps for DoTs to kill even white monsters with duration over 2 seconds. Because without Damage on Full Life we lose a lot of damage and pods become a little weaker than needed on a 5L at least.

Makes sense. That's what I thought aswell. Since I use a thief's torment I need faster pod explosions to gain my mana back, I have been using thief's since like level 70 ish and I haven't looked back, it just provides too much QoL for this build. Increased Duration might be ok for some bosses, but that would require me to recolor my bow each time i decide to use it.

I can always decide to go back to damage on full life if i feel like my dps is lacking, but so far, things have been melting so I don't feel the need to use damage on full life. I sure did when i was 5 linked though.
For me, it's confusing to follow this thread because people are playing poison or DoT.

BTW, ZiggyD got confirmation that TR pods do stack from the same attack. Link
So maybe Conc Effect is not so good for DoT.
"Embrace the darkness"
"
Angry_Roleplayer schrieb:
"
aykay317 schrieb:
"
Quickfade schrieb:
I'm currently running

Fair enough. I think I'll stick to my links the way they are now then.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: