[3.9] WINDS OF WINTER: Endgame Low Life Freezing Pulse Occultist | All Content | Magic Find | $$$$

hey i know this is a stupid question but how to you use all the skill gems at max with only 54dex and lower str when some need close to 100 of each?
"
KaldarDragneel schrieb:
hey i know this is a stupid question but how to you use all the skill gems at max with only 54dex and lower str when some need close to 100 of each?

Headhunter is a big deal for saving passive points invested into strength and dexterity. And you can get a +Dex suffix on helm or gloves, and also on your rare Jewels. Until you are fully geared (mostly, Headhunter), you are going to have to spend passives on the +30 Dexterity nodes Northeast and Northwest of the Witch starting point. There's 60 Dexterity available there for 2 points, and then if for some reason that's still not enough then just don't overlevel your Dexterity gems.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Zuletzt bearbeitet von tackle70 um 28.05.2019, 10:11:26
oh ok tyvm
atm i have a void battery with 2 red and 1 green with the immortal call, cast when damage taken support i play to change it when i can but do you know any green supports that are good with immortal call?
"
KaldarDragneel schrieb:
atm i have a void battery with 2 red and 1 green with the immortal call, cast when damage taken support i play to change it when i can but do you know any green supports that are good with immortal call?

None that this build can make use of.
Finally put a new uber elder kill up in videos. Much smoother fight than it was in 3.3 with the higher DPS and the mechanical improvements to flame dash. Just run around and play ranged and the fight is really easy as long as you don't get caught in one of the one-hit-kill moves.
Hey i read your guide and im still deciding assassin or this i know its harder to gear for energy based chars but how much dps difference is life and yours and is this more squishy then a assasin class?
"
Bezmageddon schrieb:
Hey i read your guide and im still deciding assassin or this i know its harder to gear for energy based chars but how much dps difference is life and yours and is this more squishy then a assasin class?

Assassin is a LOT more squishy than Occultist. You can get somewhere around 25%-33% more DPS as an Assassin, BUT:

- You lose 20-35% ES (depending on how much the flat ES of Occultist gives relative to your gear)

- You lose Stun immunity and MUST find a new way to deal with stun. Typically, this means wearing a pair of Skyforth's boots. That means less ES and/or less Magic Find.

- Your power charge generation becomes less optimal (cannot pre-load to full charges before a boss fight, must rely on hitting an enemy to generate charges)

- You lose the ES regeneration and the uninterrupted recharge of the Occultist, which is a very significant hit to your survivability.

Overall, the (relatively small) DPS gain just isn't worth all these massive hits. Occultist is a strictly superior way to build Low Life Freezing Pulse compared to Assassin. The DPS is so high with GG gear that the only thing that slows you down is boss immunity phases anyways.
Ok cheers for the fast reply i decided to start one will take it into standard until i do all content guess dps is all well and good but if u die then its pointless looking forward to this and to grind for my end game gear :)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Bezmageddon um 29.05.2019, 11:14:33
It only took 6 years, but yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy THEY FIXED IT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ5nWbJ2jB8

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: