[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

So I've been tinkering around this build to solve some of the things I didn't like about it (the most important one is the waste of slots on all the extra resists we don't need) and I decided to post my observations in case it will be of some interest to someone.
First of all, I ended up using Queen's Hunger instead of rare chest since it gives significant QoL improvements. The most important one is it allows us to respec Mistress of Sacrifice in favor of Commander of Darkness and also frees up 2 gem slots (obviously, we won't be casting flesh offering and spirit offering manually now). The con to this is that we no longer have the extra protection from CWDT-Spirit Offering and have to use CWDT-IC instead.
With +20% resists from Commander of Darkness we can encorporate a few more uniques without hurting our survivability. I chose to stick with Alberon's Warpath for +1 skeletons and picked up Darkness Entroned for some extra minion damage.
The last unique I use for now is Ahn's Heritage instead of a second wand for cheap +3% maximum resists. I'll probably switch to a good shaped shield with + to max resistances later on.
I also use From Dust jewel since I find it inefficient to cast skeletons 4 times to reach the maximum amount.
Other items are basically unchanged with the exception of amulet - it has a +1 to max skeletons mod which is pretty straightforward choice, dunno why it hasn't been mentioned.

What about Indomitable Army on the skill tree? It's selected alone. Should we have it or not?

Thanks!
"
steakhutzeee schrieb:
What about Indomitable Army on the skill tree? It's selected alone. Should we have it or not?

Thanks!

You want an Amulet annoited with it;

Also just wanted to share my joy. Bought 4x Nook's Crown to get iLvl 100 Elder Bone Helment.

Spammed 3 Chaos on it and got the below. 1 Uber Lab run got the enchant;

Not the best helm possible but im pretty pleased
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Xuvali um 21.09.2019, 16:06:17
Thanks for your reply.
To now i have not annoited anything yet. But the point is that Indomitable Army is on the skill tree. It's selected but the other skill point are not selected. It's selected alone. How this works?

Thanks again!
"
steakhutzeee schrieb:
Thanks for your reply.
To now i have not annoited anything yet. But the point is that Indomitable Army is on the skill tree. It's selected but the other skill point are not selected. It's selected alone. How this works?

Thanks again!

That's what anointment does. It grants the node without allocating points to the node itself, and those leading to it.

This means you can't double dip, of course. Imagine if you could anoint Death Attunement while you still have points into it, and gaining the bonuses twice.
This build just makes the game too easy ;)

Deathless Uber Elder Run. Totally sloppy (I don't know the fight at all - only completed it 4 times), but shows how trivial this build makes POE's more challenging content!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_M6Uh_F0p4
Hi, I loved this build, it was really fun leveling and starting maps but its really boring to play endgame, could you please update the gear section to have actual like high end gear options. It seems like you have not put enough currency into this build

Uber Elder was so easy with these skellies.

For people looking for spending currency on this build, i would say a well crafted elder bone helmet will be a good currency sink. A rare chest with maim will be a good damage boost, also a well rolled stygian vise. And an amulet with +1 to skeletons is cheap so get that too.
What do you think about this Wand?

Sell it or keep it for my Skelemancer?

Shaper deathless, Uber Elder Deathless. Willing to make now deeper delve, and 36/40 challenge for sure. Its extremly easy build, just move and everything dies.

Vouch it ! <3
Zuletzt bearbeitet von SushiYoda um 22.09.2019, 15:25:03

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: