[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
Lejvingdude schrieb:
"
Dragei schrieb:
"
Lejvingdude schrieb:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627888/page/1#p22342219

According to this it looks like you can only have one Carrion Golem.
In the tree we take Golem Commander who gives you +1 golem, which we can't use then with Carrion alone. So maybe we can add another type of golem.

There's nothing in the gem itself to suggest that only one Carrion can exist at a time. "Maximum 1 Summoned Golem" at level 20 means that the gem itself does not confer any additional sources to the golem summon cap, in much of the same way you're limited to 7 zombies and 8 skeletons at gem level 20 without taking +minion nodes on the tree.

Are you sure? Maybe I dreamed it or there was someone equally stupid as me that said it was only one golem. Anyways it makes it easier, freeing up one slot from my suggestions.

Yep. openthsland mentioned a video showcasing the addition of the golem, so I went to double check the video itself: https://youtu.be/628XrY-us1A?t=31
How this build feels at endgame compared to summoner focused on spectres? I like the idea of minion army (zombies/skellies) but Im afraid spectre build will be just way superior to "classic" minion build.
For some reason doublepost. remove it pls.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Asag um 05.09.2019, 15:11:31
Forgive the newb question, but is this a good starting point for getting into Necro play?

I'm an experienced player, killed uber elder etc consistently with whatever build.

necromancer has always intrigued me....from other games I love playing summoners but never touched it here.

I understand spectres can be a pain in the ass, so this build appealed to me.

Can you compare/contrast this build to others that are cropping up? I see some are zombie centric, some spectres, etc...

I understand you have to keep recasting skellies, is that a PITA? (btw I'm not daunted by this, I'm also a totem player quite often).

Loads of posts overnight. Looks like everyone has been discussing amongst themselves, please let me know if there's something you still want answered from a post in the last 12h.

"
Asag schrieb:
How this build feels at endgame compared to summoner focused on spectres? I like the idea of minion army (zombies/skellies) but Im afraid spectre build will be just way superior to "classic" minion build.

My usual answer is that spectres clear faster, but this build has more single target dps and is easier to gear. Spectres are changing very, very heavily this patch and this build is getting a clear speed buff so I'm not 100% sure that still holds true, but I think it should be roughly the same.

"
Boschmorden schrieb:
Forgive the newb question, but is this a good starting point for getting into Necro play?

I'm an experienced player, killed uber elder etc consistently with whatever build.

necromancer has always intrigued me....from other games I love playing summoners but never touched it here.

Can you compare/contrast this build to others that are cropping up? I see some are zombie centric, some spectres, etc...

I understand you have to keep recasting skellies, is that a PITA? (btw I'm not daunted by this, I'm also a totem player quite often).

I answered some of this just above. For the rest, spectre QoL is finally good this league so don't let that be a factor in your choice. Resummoning has become very simple thanks to spectre level being fixed rather than corpse level dependent, plus the desecrate changes from a few patches ago.

Constantly resummoning skeles isn't a PITA at all if you're used to totems. I was a heavy totem player before ever touching minions, and it feels quite similar.

I try to keep this guide easy to get into, so it should be a good starting point for you. It's by no means the only appropriate guide though.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Zuletzt bearbeitet von viperesque um 05.09.2019, 18:03:07
"
viperesque schrieb:
Loads of posts overnight. Looks like everyone has been discussing amongst themselves, please let me know if there's something you still want answered from a post in the last 12h.

"
Asag schrieb:

My usual answer is that spectres clear faster, but this build has more single target dps and is easier to gear. Spectres are changing very, very heavily this patch and this build is getting a clear speed buff so I'm not 100% sure that still holds true, but I think it should be roughly the same.

"
Boschmorden schrieb:

I answered some of this just above. For the rest, spectre QoL is finally good this league so don't let that be a factor in your choice. Resummoning has become very simple thanks to spectre level being fixed rather than corpse level dependent, plus the desecrate changes from a few patches ago.

Constantly resummoning skeles isn't a PITA at all if you're used to totems. I was a heavy totem player before ever touching minions, and it feels quite similar.

I try to keep this guide easy to get into, so it should be a good starting point for you. It's by no means the only appropriate guide though.

Yo! Why don't you use a new gem - death mark support?
https://i.imgur.com/xfYALaY.png - Мем "благородный ХЦешник ставит на место любителя похвастаться счетом смертей (софтовичка)"

https://i.imgur.com/QtzrMCa.jpg - Мем от которого подожжет у софтовика или актовичка

https://vk.com/@path_of_memes-kirow - Мое интервью и булинг ваших любимых стримеров
Zuletzt bearbeitet von KirowGod1337 um 05.09.2019, 18:31:47
"
KirowGod1337 schrieb:

It doesn't feel necessary. Skeletons are already very easy to control, because you can just summon them on top of the thing you want to attack. In all my time playing this build I've never had an issue with their targeting. The damage is slightly better than melee phys if you micro it perfectly, but it doesn't feel worth the effort of having another button to press IMO. If you want to use it, you can.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Im looking forward to start this league with your build, it would be my first real summoner build(I tried some but i have abandoned them fast).

In the Summoner Preview Video for 3.8 it looked awesome.
Loving the look of this build! Gonna take it for a spin tomorrow night.

Regarding ascendencies, why do you recommend Essence Glutton over Plaguebringer or Bone Barrier?

I'm in complete agreement on Mistress, Mindless, and Unnatural Strength. Is this last choice down to taste/personal preference, or am I missing something amazing about Essence Glutton?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von JayRizzo03 um 05.09.2019, 23:02:15
"
viperesque schrieb:
"
KirowGod1337 schrieb:

It doesn't feel necessary. Skeletons are already very easy to control, because you can just summon them on top of the thing you want to attack. In all my time playing this build I've never had an issue with their targeting. The damage is slightly better than melee phys if you micro it perfectly, but it doesn't feel worth the effort of having another button to press IMO. If you want to use it, you can.

Whats the difference in summoning between minion builds like specters and skeletons? Do we need to keep summoning skeletons more often then we would specters? Since we need to find specific specters in other areas it seems a little annoying, but once summoned do they last a long time or just until they die?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: