[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
vesamet schrieb:
I personnaly prefer switching from flesh binder to specter keystone so that my clear speed is remarquably better, even with only 2 solar guard on a 4L. Having no phys reduction from the zombie is noticable tho.
Have you ever thought about going for spectre instead of zombie?

Not really, but just because I don't want to. I really don't like spectres, and from the beginning this was always intended as a skeleton + zombie build. I know that's not the most satisyfing answer, sorry. A lot of other skeleton guides use spectres, and I bet you could adapt some of what they do to this build.

"
grozar schrieb:
Thanks for the build and guide, if you have time you should add 30,60,90 level skill tree to make it easier for newbie to follow.

That's a good point! I do have the time now, I'll do that.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Easiest build ever to start a league. This is my toon after about 100 hours. I killed shaper before I had some of this gear but just doing minor upgrades as I can.

I wasn't 100% sold on going the dexterity route went STR / Armour instead. Also since I had no need for Brightbeak's resists I went with Clayshaper so that I could have Stone and Choas golems.
Have you thought about using chieftains to generate frenzy/power charges instead of Victario's Charity?

i was looking for a non specter/AG summoner build (because i'm lazy) that wasn't super expensive, going to give this one a try in the next league pending any big nerfs. nice guide!
"
j0euser schrieb:
Have you thought about using chieftains to generate frenzy/power charges instead of Victario's Charity?

No I haven't. That sounds pretty rough on sockets though. Also not sure how much skeletons would benefit, since they're always wandering off outside the likely range of the apes and also don't last that long.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Hello, nice build ! i'm gonna do the leveling soon, does the shield victario's really help the clear speed? or can i swap it with Lycosidae?
Skeletons now have 100% chance to hit with the reworked necro ascendancy so lycosidae is completely useless for the skeletons. It would give a minor boost to the zombies but since those aren't our main damage output it's not worth.
Hey, great guide, thanks! I can't believe so many people think hatred is essential....
Re: Carnage chieftan spectres, obviously it's personal choice, but I thought I'd make a case for them:
"
No I haven't. That sounds pretty rough on sockets though. Also not sure how much skeletons would benefit, since they're always wandering off outside the likely range of the apes and also don't last that long.

I also play physical melee skellies/zombies and love these spectres, so recommend them highly. They take 3 sockets: raise spectre, minion life, blood magic. I use them in a + 2 baron helm with animate guardian so you have 4 links allocated, but they give all your minions a more consistant boost to minion speed and damage. In reality, the charges are up most of the time. Spectre range is fine, the skellies (even fast moving one's using queen's escape) only need to be in range briefly to get the charges, then they can wander off fully buffed. The charges do not need time to 'ramp up'. As soon as the spectres see combat they cast, so the charges are mostly up from the first hit.

Animate guardian gives a great boost to damage, move speed and curses. With + 2 and minion life they die only to crazy bosses. Also, your personal frenzy charges get refreshed more often, in case you like to phase(I think phase run is hidden op).

Most important, however, are the stats you can get to stay alive from the shield and the free tree nodes. You could use wyrmsign gauntlets, ahns heritage and 2 x fragility jewels for permanent rampage and onslaught, plus a huge buff to armour, life and +3 max resists. This allows you to also 5 link your zombies in the gloves, letting you use more defensive stats in the helm.

Check out this path of building link for an example of how avoiding the right side of the tree leads to a decent damage, but much more tanky option that would have charges up consistently: https://pastebin.com/AJ4R2s1b
Hi, amazing build mate. Made my first mill dps damage with this. Ultra fun to level and to reach endgame, Thanks
Hi,
great guide and good build, enjoyed playing it. No clickbait title it is what it is.Got uber atziri, Shaper and red elder all pretty comfortably. Will try and see if i can get an uber elder going.
Will probably play again next league if they don't change anything.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: