[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

do you think it is worth it to go berserker + xoph's blood?

also here is my gear, don't see much else to improve other than maybe even better jewelry.
Spoiler
I'm having mana problems and was looking to use windscream. I have herald of ash, clarity, enfeeble and flammability. do you have any mana trouble solutions as I don't see anything about mana on the guide? I can't afford -mana on a ring atm, is there anything else i can do?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von StrangeKiller um 20.06.2019, 18:26:08
Hi Kira,

Awesome build. I was using another build with tectonic slam, squishy as hell. Just respec yesterday and felt great already. So can you take a look of my build see if you have any idea to improve the tankiness (still die with strong legion encounters). Thank you in advance

Spoiler
Zuletzt bearbeitet von blo927 um 20.06.2019, 22:44:51
Hey!

Loving the build!

I feel like i've hitten a wall, I just switched from RT to EO but I feel much weaker even though i added some expensive stuff, any pointers would be much appreciated!

In this meta, How good is the shroud setup with the cast on melee kill linked to it compared to the bronn's lithe?
why is the pastebin set to juggernaut now?
In the lab enchantments tab you state "WARNING: Gloves enchantment on Spike Gloves will lose the melee damage".

I've learned yesterday that since 3.6, you can actually add an enchantment to implicits, without losing them. Can anyone approve this? Otherwise I'm going to test ithe later.
So with the changes to Immortal Call - do we now change our pantheon and not use Soul of Arakaali if we are using blood rage? Or is there another to stop taking damage over time to proc it.?
I've swapped to Soul of Lunaris because I was dying often due to projectiles. Now it's all good, no more "snipers" to worry about too much and on top of that that is nice choice for uber elder :D
If anyone has time, can check my gear, sometimes i feel weak during maps, talking about survivability.

Also is it better to remove the skill points on the right (10% life) and rather take em on scion life wheel (14% life vs 15%) Or is the thick skins 8% avoid elemental important? thx in advance

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: