[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
dntazemebro schrieb:
I was looking at running +1 curse boots and belly for enfeeble and flammability. How would you sustain the appropriate mana pool? Does a gem need to be dropped for enlighten?

You will have to drop 1 aura (Herald of Ash) if you plan to run 2 curses.

I would recommend you to run Enfeeble + Herald of Ash instead. Go for a high life roll rare boots.

The build has enough damage to clear T16 running on Enfeeble curse.
Tried shaper today on my champion version. Think it was the fastest cyclone kill i've done. Very nice build. Still don't have watcher's eye and gear was quickly put up from my other chars. Jewels and jewelry can be improved. Using starkonja for hard bosses and devoto's for maping.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von zjazd um 06.03.2018, 08:54:30
"
kira1414 schrieb:
"
dntazemebro schrieb:
I was looking at running +1 curse boots and belly for enfeeble and flammability. How would you sustain the appropriate mana pool? Does a gem need to be dropped for enlighten?

You will have to drop 1 aura (Herald of Ash) if you plan to run 2 curses.

I would recommend you to run Enfeeble + Herald of Ash instead. Go for a high life roll rare boots.

The build has enough damage to clear T16 running on Enfeeble curse.

I've been running dual curse (enf/flam) + HoA - and it works. 5% of mana is enough to reliably use cyclone on a 4L if you have 0.4 mana/life leech node. Also, if you like leap slamming around, you can always link Leap slam with blood magic.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Mezmerize_ um 06.03.2018, 08:26:15
"
zjazd schrieb:
Tried shaper today on my guardian version. Think it was the fastest cyclone kill i've done. Very nice build. Still don't have watcher's eye and gear was quickly put up from my other chars. Gems and jewelry can be improved. Using starkonja for hard bosses and devoto's for maping.

Thank you for the update. I believe you meant Champion and not Guardian.

I see that you are using Adrenaline and not Fortitude.

For reliable uptime of Adrenaline, you can have the following gems linked in your alternate weapon (weapon swap):

"
Purity of Element + Blood Magic (level 18)

When Adrenaline expires, you will do this:
"
- go to a safe spot
- hit X to weapon swap to your alternate weapon
- cast Purity of Element to proc Adrenaline (your life will drop to 30% low life mode)
- hit X to weapon swap back
- hit healing pot and you can go back into the fight

I will look into updating the Slayer's EO section to include Champion setup.

Thanks again for the update. Appreciate it. :)

"
Mezmerize_ schrieb:
I've been running dual curse (enf/flam) + HoA - and it works. 5% of mana is enough to reliably use cyclone on a 4L if you have 0.4 mana/life leech node. Also, if you like leap slamming around, you can always link Leap slam with blood magic.

As long as you have enough mana to perform 3 cyclone attack, you will be fine.

On a 6L, you will need 250 unreserved mana to map comfortably.
which armor would you recommend for endgame content like guardians/shaper/elder/uber atziri
do you think its worth taking iron reflexes?if i take i get to almost 8k armour.
Since all the armor chests you recommend are quite expensive if they need to be 6 linked. You have any really really budget 6 link that would do?
Why no Avatar of Fire?
"
davc1234567890 schrieb:
Why no Avatar of Fire?

Ngamahu, Flame's Advance(chieftain ascendancy) gives 50% phys to fire and Ngamahu's Flame Axe gives the other 50%
"
monoriee schrieb:
do you think its worth taking iron reflexes?if i take i get to almost 8k armour.

the percentage on armor is only correct for small hits. For large ones your mitigation maxes out at about armor/10. That's only 800 damage reduction on the big hits where it matters, being able to evade a decent chunk of them is almost always better. Unless you're going all in for at least 25-30k armor, having some evasion is almost always the better option.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: