[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

Hiya! Been wanting to try this build for a while and with the buffs to cyclone this looks like the perfect time. I'm fairly casual in the game, (never made it above like t9) but I like the idea of a build being able to accomplish everything. My question is : for someone like me who will, without crazy luck happening, never get enough currency to afford Xoph's, would Chieftan be better instead of Slayer? Or does Slayer still outperform Chieftan while running avatar of fire with equal gear?

For reference I think the most currency I've ever had was like ~30 chaos. And that was when I started right at the beginning of the league and could sell stuff early. Not going to get that chance this league because of work. I imagine with how popular this build is going to be the price of Xoph's and Ngamahu's is going to skyrocket and Xoph's was already expensive. Having trouble choosing between the two classes at the moment. Thanks Kira!
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Spippeyftw um 07.06.2019, 02:51:28
Thx for the really nice guide :)

Am i right in assuming, that the juggernaut version seems like a absolute blast for league start as a lab farmer?
"
Spippeyftw schrieb:
Hiya! Been wanting to try this build for a while and with the buffs to cyclone this looks like the perfect time. I'm fairly casual in the game, (never made it above like t9) but I like the idea of a build being able to accomplish everything. My question is : for someone like me who will, without crazy luck happening, never get enough currency to afford Xoph's, would Chieftan be better instead of Slayer? Or does Slayer still outperform Chieftan while running avatar of fire with equal gear?

For reference I think the most currency I've ever had was like ~30 chaos. And that was when I started right at the beginning of the league and could sell stuff early. Not going to get that chance this league because of work. I imagine with how popular this build is going to be the price of Xoph's and Ngamahu's is going to skyrocket and Xoph's was already expensive. Having trouble choosing between the two classes at the moment. Thanks Kira!

Chieftain is the easiest to gear because it don't require Xoph's Blood but I feel Slayer will do better when it comes to damage.

For currency, you can use the 2 chaos recipe. You can easily gather 60 chaos within 2 days of league start.

"
Despiteful schrieb:

Am i right in assuming, that the juggernaut version seems like a absolute blast for league start as a lab farmer?

Any build that runs as Juggernaut will always be great for running Uber Lab. ;)
"
kira1414 schrieb:
"
Despiteful schrieb:

Any build that runs as Juggernaut will always be great for running Uber Lab. ;)

Thx 4 the answer :) I saw you post that you will update gem info about day 2, but what would be your guesses?

Infused channeling seems really sick, physical infusion also buffs molten burst i guess?

Pulverise seems potentially great, cycloning the whole screen lol (Do Molten Burst start at the character or where they hit the enemie?)

Fortify getting a more multi is so awesome

and then there is close combat support... That could be really good, Molten burst clears, und the whirlwind does extra damage in melee against bosses where the extra damage is needed.
"
Despiteful schrieb:
Thx 4 the answer :) I saw you post that you will update gem info about day 2, but what would be your guesses?

Infused channeling seems really sick, physical infusion also buffs molten burst i guess?

Pulverise seems potentially great, cycloning the whole screen lol (Do Molten Burst start at the character or where they hit the enemie?)

and then there is close combat support... That could be really good, Molten burst clears, und the whirlwind does extra damage in melee against bosses where the extra damage is needed.

At this point:

Cyclone + Infused Channeling + Elemental Damage with Attack + Fortify + Melee Physical (or Concentrated for Bossing) + Pulverise (or Close Combat for bossing)
Hello Kira!

Your build seems to have too much info for my tiny mind.
I was looking to find a durable but fast mapper (no MF tho), with no real idea to do endgame bosses, just to more or less safe & chill t10-t15 map grinding, but then I found out this thread of yours and I am in love with the idea of cyclone + Ngamahu.

But. I find it next to impossible to figure out which of those POB trees and gear variations should I be using for my purpose? Can you help me out, please? What I am looking forward is, again, tankiness and clearing speed (no need to do any bosses really), on said maps. Thanks in advance.

P.s. I am planning to start and finish league with your build, gradually improving it with money grinded.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von gaser um 07.06.2019, 10:43:25
"
kira1414 schrieb:
"
Despiteful schrieb:

At this point:

Cyclone + Infused Channeling + Elemental Damage with Attack + Fortify + Melee Physical (or Concentrated for Bossing) + Pulverise (or Close Combat for bossing)

What would you suggest for Consecrated Path? I'm thinking similar to below?

ConPath + Faster Attacks + Elemental Damage with Attack + Ele focus + Melee Physical (or Concentrated for Bossing) + Pulverise (or Close Combat for bossing)
What do you think about Sand and Blood? Do you think will be worth it to add it for the area/damage buffs? Also it only reserves 10% of your mana pool so it does sound interesting.
With cyclone now being channeled, I was thinking of going CWC with blade vortex or something. How would you make the links if you went with that? I was thinking... Swap fortify and inc aoe for CWC + BV. Get fortify on leap slam. Would that be terrible you think?
I just pulled down the pastbin link (6/7/2019) @ 11:00 EST and the ascendancy is for Juggernaut not for Chieftain. Can you fix the pastbin link to be for chieftain please.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: