[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
kira1414 schrieb:

Atziri's Promise will only work when you are not on 100% fire conversion. Which means once you hit level 55 and able to equip Ngamahu's Flame + picking up Ngamahu Flame Advance (cruel lab), the flask will have 0 benefit for the build.

Flammability provides 8% more damage on Shaper so it isn't a bad choice.

Even though 50% of Hatred damage is lost, it still provide 15% more damage on Shaper. Which works out to be better than Flammability when you are fighting Shaper.

And of course, when you have access to Watcher's Eye, Anger will beat Hatred vs Shaper.

Im a bit confused, why wouldnt atziri work when you have 100% fire conversion? Ngamahu's and Ngamahu, Flame's advance dont have the avatar of fire restriction on them. You are completely free to add any other damage type to your build. The only downside of the extra damage types will be that it doesnt have any synergy with the increased damage taken or fire pen.
"
ADM0N schrieb:
Im a bit confused, why wouldnt atziri work when you have 100% fire conversion? Ngamahu's and Ngamahu, Flame's advance dont have the avatar of fire restriction on them. You are completely free to add any other damage type to your build. The only downside of the extra damage types will be that it doesnt have any synergy with the increased damage taken or fire pen.

OMG! I stand corrected. I keep relating Ngamahu, Flame Advance to Avatar of Fire. Thank you for pointing this out.

In this case @noneskii is right. Atziri's Promise will work for the build.

As for Hatred vs Anger, will have to wait for POB to be updated to do a more accurate comparison.
How crucial is the Fortify buff? I am thinking about running Fire Penetration or potentially Melee Damage on Full Life in its place as the damage buff is significant.
"
vanila4gorila schrieb:
How crucial is the Fortify buff? I am thinking about running Fire Penetration or potentially Melee Damage on Full Life in its place as the damage buff is significant.

Fortify is huge in terms of QOL by ensuring better survivability.

You can definitely switch Fortify with Fire Penetration, Added Fire, Chance to Ignite or Faster Attack and have Fortify linked to Leap Slam. I know of many players doing that when they played the Slayer version.

Main drawback is that you have to use Leap on packs to ensure you constantly have fortify buff. It is not a playstyle for everyone.

Melee Damage on Full Life is not a good option for Chieftain (it is better for Slayer) because of inconsistent uptime.
May finally start the league with this. Could I go RT at the start and then respec to EO later on, or are the trees/gear extremely different?
Looking to play this version or the slayer version in 3.2 tomorrow, which one would you recommend as a league starter? anything i should take into consideration?
Hello.

I decided to go with this build after changes on 3.2, thanks for the build :)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von BatuBaker um 01.03.2018, 15:00:56
Will try something new and use this as a starter.
Thanks!
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Escape_Artist um 01.03.2018, 19:39:14
I'm planning on doing this as a league starter but my leveling plan is this:

1) Level with sunder and RT.
2) Pick up Tawoha and Ramako in cruel lab. I know everyone is grabbing Ngamahu first but if I'm leveling sunder its not that great and I would like to have the 100% fire resists while I'm gearing up. I can live without the Covered in Ash debuff until I hit Uber lab I'm pretty sure.
3) Convert to Molten Strike once I have the Merc Lab (which for me is Ngamahu) and two wildfires. Alternatively I plan on tinkering with tectonic strike at act 3 and if that's good then I might take advantage of the Endurance Charge on killing ignited ememies node in chieftan for a while.
4) Level with Molten Strike/Tectonic strike (depending on mechanics) until I get enough chaos for this axe. I'm anticipating being in maps by the time I have the chaos saved up, since a lot of people wanna do this build.
5) map/farm bosses
"
mr_Zarrex schrieb:
May finally start the league with this. Could I go RT at the start and then respec to EO later on, or are the trees/gear extremely different?

You can certainly spec into EO at a later time. It won't cost you more than 10 regret orbs if you are following the Vaal Pact path.

I have just added a new Uber Lab runner skill tree. If you pick that as your starter build, re-specing to EO will cost you around 30 regret orbs.

"
Putsdry schrieb:
Looking to play this version or the slayer version in 3.2 tomorrow, which one would you recommend as a league starter? anything i should take into consideration?

It really depends on whether you want to run lots of Uber lab. If so, Slayer is always the better ascendancy for it.

However, I have just added an Uber Lab runner skill tree into Chieftain guide for those who want to play Chieftain as an Uber lab runner. You can take a look at that.

The Immortal Call setup for this skill tree is different. You can find that in Gems section.

"
BatuBaker schrieb:
Hello.

I decided to go with this build after changes on 3.2, thanks for the build :)

You are welcome. :)

"
Vuxra schrieb:
I'm planning on doing this as a league starter but my leveling plan is this:

1) Level with sunder and RT.
2) Pick up Tawoha and Ramako in cruel lab. I know everyone is grabbing Ngamahu first but if I'm leveling sunder its not that great and I would like to have the 100% fire resists while I'm gearing up. I can live without the Covered in Ash debuff until I hit Uber lab I'm pretty sure.
3) Convert to Molten Strike once I have the Merc Lab (which for me is Ngamahu) and two wildfires. Alternatively I plan on tinkering with tectonic strike at act 3 and if that's good then I might take advantage of the Endurance Charge on killing ignited ememies node in chieftan for a while.
4) Level with Molten Strike/Tectonic strike (depending on mechanics) until I get enough chaos for this axe. I'm anticipating being in maps by the time I have the chaos saved up, since a lot of people wanna do this build.
5) map/farm bosses

Check out the skill tree section. I have added a new skill tree: Uber Lab runner. :)

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: