[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
dntazemebro schrieb:
Using the Loreweave chest piece with the Uber Lab tree (lv 90) yields ~35% more sheet dps on cyclone than the Elemental Overload tree.

What am I missing here?

I do not know how you get that 35% more damage for RT vs EO.

From POB, it shows that your chance to hit is at 84% and the damage difference is 3.5%. You will want to raise your chance to hit to 90% for EO skill tree. Otherwise the damage output will not be optimal.

You are also not following EO skill tree as detailed in the guide. If you follow exactly like the level 90 EO skill tree, EO will do at least 6.25% more damage than level 90 RT skill tree.

For EO, with accuracy on gears at 600 , you will have ~88% chance to hit. 900 accuracy will get you ~90% chance to hit.

P.S. It appears that you have 1 missing skill book quest. POB shows that you are level 88 but your character profile shows 89.
Hey really like the build extremely helpful. I have a quick question about the auras/curses you're using in your build you posted with the Shaper kill:

You have Blasphemy + Enfeeble (35% mana reserved)
Hatred (50% mana reserved)
Herald of Ash (25% mana reserved)
So in total if my math is on my side today that's 110% mana reserved since those auras and cursed are a % and not an amount I was trying to figure out how your able to have all 3 of those active at once without any mana reservation passives speced into in the tree?

I'm just assuming it's on my end and I'm missing a small detail I over read or my interpretation of the mana reservation in POE isn't how it actually sounds to me.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Lomariza um 13.03.2018, 05:17:20
"
Lomariza schrieb:
Hey really like the build extremely helpful. I have a quick question about the auras/curses you're using in your build you posted with the Shaper kill:

You have Blasphemy + Enfeeble (35% mana reserved)
Hatred (50% mana reserved)
Herald of Ash (25% mana reserved)
So in total if my math is on my side today that's 110% mana reserved since those auras and cursed are a % and not an amount I was trying to figure out how your able to have all 3 of those active at once without any mana reservation passives speced into in the tree?

I'm just assuming it's on my end and I'm missing a small detail I over read or my interpretation of the mana reservation in POE isn't how it actually sounds to me.

In my Shaper kill setup, I dropped Enfeeble and went for Hatred + Herald of Ash (I do not have a usable Watcher's Eye in SSF Standard).

When I am just leveling my character, I run Enfeeble + Herald of Ash. :)
Ah alright I started up a Barb in the new League since I always stuck to my comfort builds (necromancers) so when I was following your build I got to the auras you prefer and was a bit confused on how you were able to use all 3 with no mana reservation passives.

I am currently running Herald of Ash with Flammability+Blasphemy with a Ice Golem.
Going down the Elemental Overload build so I was debating either stick what I am running with now or would Herald of Ash with Anger(or some other curse/aura) be more damage output?

Ah yeah completely missed that your running as an SSF much respect there I'd go nuts within the first major starting of a build on an SSF character lol

Thanks for the quick response and whatnot, this character and its builds are like a whole new game to me
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Lomariza um 13.03.2018, 06:50:38
How would this variant of Ngamahu fare against Uber Elder? For the chestpiece, other than Loreweave and Belly, would the maim/intimidate Yriel's work too?

"
Lomariza schrieb:
Ah alright I started up a Barb in the new League since I always stuck to my comfort builds (necromancers) so when I was following your build I got to the auras you prefer and was a bit confused on how you were able to use all 3 with no mana reservation passives.

I am currently running Herald of Ash with Flammability+Blasphemy with a Ice Golem.
Going down the Elemental Overload build so I was debating either stick what I am running with now or would Herald of Ash with Anger(or some other curse/aura) be more damage output?

Ah yeah completely missed that your running as an SSF much respect there I'd go nuts within the first major starting of a build on an SSF character lol

Thanks for the quick response and whatnot, this character and its builds are like a whole new game to me

There is a flow chart on what aura to run based on your gears in FAQ. Check it out. :)

It is missing the aura setup for leveling so I will look into updating that.

"
gibtuck schrieb:
How would this variant of Ngamahu fare against Uber Elder? For the chestpiece, other than Loreweave and Belly, would the maim/intimidate Yriel's work too?

I have not fight Uber Elder with this build but I feel the build has enough damage to handle him.

Fostering is more suitable for Elemental Overload skill tree. However, Loreweave will be a better choice for that. Main advantage that Fostering has over Loreweave is the huge accuracy it provides. But at the same time, it is very hard to obtain 5 off colors on it.

Rhoa provides intimidate but you have to cast the minion to get the damage buff. 2 abyssal sockets version of Tombfist is better for that because you can have both intimidate + maim at the same time without casting any other skill.
New to this game (so much to learn). On my second character starting end game maps etc.. I am struggling to keep my resistances capped. By swapping out my helm for Devoto's I was barely able to maintain capped resistances at 75%. I purchased a cheap Bronn's Lithe and finally crafted 5 links on it. However now I am running 50/60% resistances. Should I keep my old 5 link chest and maintain capped resistances until I can farm better gear? My second question, are all resistances expected to be capped through rings, and amulets? Dropping a Helm and chest without resistances really hurt. I feel really squishy.
"
New to this game (so much to learn). On my second character starting end game maps etc.. I am struggling to keep my resistances capped. By swapping out my helm for Devoto's I was barely able to maintain capped resistances at 75%. I purchased a cheap Bronn's Lithe and finally crafted 5 links on it. However now I am running 50/60% resistances. Should I keep my old 5 link chest and maintain capped resistances until I can farm better gear? My second question, are all resistances expected to be capped through rings, and amulets? Dropping a Helm and chest without resistances really hurt. I feel really squishy.

Your profile is private, we can't see what you are wearing currently. But yeah, between Rings, Amulet, Belt, and skill tree, you should easily be able to cap your resistances.
"
gibtuck schrieb:
"

Your profile is private, we can't see what you are wearing currently. But yeah, between Rings, Amulet, Belt, and skill tree, you should easily be able to cap your resistances.

Profile should be fixed.
Reasons for not getting Iron Reflexes?

You have a good chunk of EVA from Bronn's and Starkanja's, does it feel better just to keep higher evasion? (I've never been much of a Melee player, so forgive me if it's common not to ever take IR, I do know Armor isn't great foor big hits and is better to negate many small hits) but my PoB jumped like 30% higher Phys Red by grabbing IR.
It's better to be Lucky, than Good

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: