[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Without good claw, lyco, and a few good stats, still 1m dps in POB
I think, I can try it as league starter build. t6-10 should be smooth, what u think about it?
I'm fairly new so sorry in advance if this sounds like a lame or noob question. For leveling would it be good to farm a Oni-Goroshi for an early league 6 link? Also in terms of leveling what links would you use to be the most efficient?
Not rly, chance for oni was nerfed hardly
"
Murilo35 schrieb:
While I can not have good rare Claw I can use a Touch of Anguish instead in 3.2?

What do you think about

Touch of Anguish +/and Ornament of the East

or

Bloodseeker +/and Ornament of the East

It's a good alternative for Lycosidae?

Thanks.

I think ornament of the east can be a good option, yes. That or a shield with good defenses.
Touch of anguish works alright as a main-hand alternative. Wasp nest works good aswell. Anything with a decent Pdps and good attack speed works really.

Personally, I am probably gonna play with bloodseeker until I have a better rare claw. The dps is not as good, but the instant leech on bloodseeker is extremely powerful.
so for me it will be:

Bloodseeker + Shield
or
Bloodseeker + ornament of the east

"
kimonek schrieb:
Without good claw, lyco, and a few good stats, still 1m dps in POB
I think, I can try it as league starter build. t6-10 should be smooth, what u think about it?

I plan on playing it as a league starter. I don't know how well it will work out, but I suspect it's gonna be just fine. We'll have to find out. :)

Don't panic.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Fiver um 02.03.2018, 08:42:48
"
Wazzzzzzzzzzupp schrieb:
I'm fairly new so sorry in advance if this sounds like a lame or noob question. For leveling would it be good to farm a Oni-Goroshi for an early league 6 link? Also in terms of leveling what links would you use to be the most efficient?

Using Oni-Goroshi means that a lot of the skills in the passive tree are useless. It's not necessarily a bad option if you switch some things up but Oni-Goroshi will be expensive this league, since the drop-chance has been significantly lowered. I think you are better of using another claw instead.

Personally for leveling, I will be using 2x:

These swords are extremely underestimated. I often use them while leveling, because they scale incredibly well with skills, and you can easily clear content up to at least lvl 70 with them.
As soon as I can use bloodseeker at lvl 62, I'll equip that instead.

Don't panic.
"
Fiver schrieb:
"
Wazzzzzzzzzzupp schrieb:

Using Oni-Goroshi means that a lot of the skills in the passive tree are useless. It's not necessarily a bad option if you switch some things up but Oni-Goroshi will be expensive this league, since the drop-chance has been significantly lowered. I think you are better of using another claw instead.

Personally for leveling, I will be using 2x:

These swords are extremely underestimated. I often use them while leveling, because they scale incredibly well with skills, and you can easily clear content up to at least lvl 70 with them.
As soon as I can use bloodseeker at lvl 62, I'll equip that instead.

How would you get two of them so fast for lvling? Since the league will start today and we have no currencies.. Is there a certain way to farm them?
Hmm, Fiver, whats about gems option for gloves if we ll got 4l (instead of tombfist). Sth more to movement skill or what? And whats about belt? Is thewre any attractive way to get sth good for build if abyys belt isnt available?
Thanks!
Hello!

Wanna try this build as league starter, but the leveling guide doesn't mention any skill gems to use. I know they're linked, but they're for the end game.

Can you provide some info on that as to what gems to use when leveling up? Please!

Thank you!
"
xrastagucio schrieb:
Hmm, Fiver, whats about gems option for gloves if we ll got 4l (instead of tombfist). Sth more to movement skill or what? And whats about belt? Is thewre any attractive way to get sth good for build if abyys belt isnt available?
Thanks!

4th link on the gloves would be up to everyone to pick on their own. Their isn't really anything that is BiS. I will just put a culling strike in it.

As for items, a good pair of gripped gloves can be very good. For belt, I don't really know yet. Probably a good leather belt with resists and hp.
But we will still be able to get abyss gear, so Tombfist and a Stygian Vise are still my goal.

"
psichokillah schrieb:

Hello!

Wanna try this build as league starter, but the leveling guide doesn't mention any skill gems to use. I know they're linked, but they're for the end game.

Can you provide some info on that as to what gems to use when leveling up? Please!

Thank you!

You start with frost blades right away.
4L i would go:
Frost blades - multistrike - Increased elemental damage with attack skills - hypothermia
5L:
add melee physical damage
6L:
add ruthless

Don't panic.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Fiver um 02.03.2018, 15:02:31
This looks like a fun build. Will give it a shot as a league starter!

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: