[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
Cleared out red elder and guardians, pretty much full atlas atm with tons of room for improvements gear wise. Awesome job with the updates and answering all questions in the thread, it's really appreciated.

On a side note has anyone been using the new loreweave chest yet? The damage potential seems pretty huge for us, probably going to give that a whirl before swapping toons!

Why u give 3 point for Fitality void?soul raker enough.Сan someone correct it if I'm not right.
And 5 per cent point near golems blood.
"
Why u give 3 point for Fitality void?soul raker enough.Сan someone correct it if I'm not right.

I'm not using bloodseeker, so I felt like I needed the extra leech for smoother gameplay. Also I just didn't have enough points for everything I wanted so dropped the 5% near golems blood. I'm still at 4.9k hps overall and pretty comfortable. Cheers

:edit thought you meant the claw bloodseeker and not soul raker the actual node, my fault. Still feel like vitality void is good tho!
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Bristen_ um 14.03.2018, 02:05:36
Those boots legit ruin speed though. It's sad.Anyway to fix?
Also the str for abyssus is annoying but will work around it. doing fine so far though
Zuletzt bearbeitet von AntSunrise um 14.03.2018, 03:18:39
"
"

I'm not using bloodseeker, so I felt like I needed the extra leech for smoother gameplay. Also I just didn't have enough points for everything I wanted so dropped the 5% near golems blood. I'm still at 4.9k hps overall and pretty comfortable. Cheers

:edit thought you meant the claw bloodseeker and not soul raker the actual node, my fault. Still feel like vitality void is good tho!

You dont use bloodseeker,but use vaal pact.
We dont need speed life leech.Soul raker take 1.2%, 3 point vitality void give 1.6%.I dont think that this give us profit.
P.S sorry for my engl!!!!
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Mihrytka um 14.03.2018, 04:17:51
"
AntSunrise schrieb:
Those boots legit ruin speed though. It's sad.Anyway to fix?
Also the str for abyssus is annoying but will work around it. doing fine so far though

They do, but with frenzy charges and onslaught we still get a bunch from our ascendancy.
But even without that movespeed, I rarely run anyway. Whirling blades moves so incredibly fast with enough attack speed. Check the video I uploaded yesterday from lab for a reference.

Don't panic.
As for the Soul raker - blood seeker - vitality void thingy.
I think it is about preference a lot of it.

Vitality void shouldn't be needed when you reach high enough damage, but the extra life leeched per second is still really good. It's not a bad node to have, but personally I prefer only using soul raker & vaal pact.

Don't panic.
"
Cleared out red elder and guardians, pretty much full atlas atm with tons of room for improvements gear wise. Awesome job with the updates and answering all questions in the thread, it's really appreciated.

On a side note has anyone been using the new loreweave chest yet? The damage potential seems pretty huge for us, probably going to give that a whirl before swapping toons!

I'm also curious if anyone has tried loreweave. I intend on trying it out myself when I can get a 6L one. The damage boost must really be insane.

Don't panic.
A question regarding avatar of the chase, I have 50% chance to evade without onslaught and 50% WITH onslaught, is it bugged or does it not display as its only evade from melee and proj?

Thanks!
I'm showing more tooltip DPS (6L) when using Added Cold Dmg instead of Melee Phys and Faster Attacks over Hypothermia. Is this a gear issue or is it just tooltips being inaccurate about things like Hypo effect?
"
Zyrdragon schrieb:
I'm showing more tooltip DPS (6L) when using Added Cold Dmg instead of Melee Phys and Faster Attacks over Hypothermia. Is this a gear issue or is it just tooltips being inaccurate about things like Hypo effect?

Tooltip is not accurate for several reasons. Like you say it doesn’t take some effects into consideration. It doesn’t take penetration into consideration and many other things.
Are you on full frenzy charges when measuring the tooltip?
It may be true that you do more damage with added cold than MPD, but if that is the case I would use Ice Bite instead. With 8 frenzy charges Ice Bite does more damage than added cold, and also adds chance to freeze.
There is a section about this in the FAQ.

(I use Ice Bite myself)

Don't panic.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: