[3.24]💥Lahkesis Queen of Chaos"Essence Drain/Bane"[LowLife] 💥💥

"
MintyTastic schrieb:

Why do you not have blasphemy on your curses? (Notably enfeeble, despair and temporal chains). Your helmet is not being put to use at all, with it just randomly leveling efficacy. I don't see a point in phase run. You have ascendancy for malediction and whispers of doom node for 3 curses but you arent even running a single curse.

He has Bane linked with 3 Curses already
I have a question that maybe the community can answer. In the leveling section, it is recommended to go CI and pick up Heretic's veil which has the Blasphemy support gem built in. In the PoB, he has Vaal Discipline, Vaal Blight, and Vaal righteous fire in the helm and Temporal chains+enfeeble in rare gloves. I would assume you want the curses in the helm correct?

At this point with how bane is performing, is it even worth it to run the blasphemy curses? Looking for input as I am just starting maps and need to start the currency grind.
"
PenguinChiang schrieb:
Hello,
I am essence drain user and stuck in Tier 6 maps.
and i am keep dying in the mine of depth 30,

The most problem i met is
1. the fast-moving mob,or leaping mobs will keep chasing me.
2. i am vulneralbe at close range, so i died a lot facing fast-moving or leaping monster.
it mostly happens when differnet movement speed monster is in the same mob.
3. i cannot do azurite mine because the mobs will appear continuously, i have to keep contagion and ED, sometimes its not enough time to clear them and killed by them.
4. The damage is not viable in the yellow map
i have to wait about 0.5-1 second to wait for the triggering before i killed by the mobs.

How can i improve my character

Please find my pob with name: PenguinChiang

i am no expert in here but i can tell you some things that i discover on my own. First , in late game you need to get to around 75 % resistance asap i dont know what defences you have there but for example if you have under 65 % resist for certain elemental dmg you will have a lot of trouble, even get one shot from map boss. Second, i dont like flame dash , in my opinion is trash movement spell, also the stupid leap. I cant tell you how many times i got stuck with it in the middle of the mobs. Use whirling blades , the advantage is clear you can pass through them. This is a matter of preferences. Third the dots you put on mobs take time. Both bane and contagion cant help you with large groups. In many scenarios you put your dots on a group and you run waiting for them to die resultin in you aggroing more mobs and eventually you die. You need a fast clear spell to use it from distance. I reccomend you using spellrend together with bane . Put soulrend , gmp effficacy contr destruction void manipulaion on the 5 link. Keep bane and 3 curses on the 4 link. Or use 4l for essence drain efficacy contr destr void manip. Your choice. Use soulrend to clear incoming waves and the dots for the more durable ones.
Author of build pls explain difference betweend CI and low life version of the builds. I mean information about tanky, damagem clear speed. Its total basic info that you shoud start in your build. I dont know which option too choose and i think there is more people that have this problem...
"
BGonzo schrieb:
In the leveling trees it shows you took Void Beacon/Withering Presence. Then below in the leveling section it says to grab Profane Bloom/Malediction. Which is the best options?

Depends if you go for low life or CI. When you follow the low life route I would go for
1. Profane
2. Malediction
3. Void
4. Withering

If you want to go for CI you should use:
1. Profane
2. Malediction
3. Wicked
4. Vile
Withering presence doesn't make sense here since you are already immune to chaos and the 60% res would be useless.
"
"
MintyTastic schrieb:

Why do you not have blasphemy on your curses? (Notably enfeeble, despair and temporal chains). Your helmet is not being put to use at all, with it just randomly leveling efficacy. I don't see a point in phase run. You have ascendancy for malediction and whispers of doom node for 3 curses but you arent even running a single curse.

I understand he has bane linked to the curses, but if hes dying really fast to what he says is "fast-moving mobs or leaping mobs" he wont get bane off no? Then at that point what good does having it on bane do. Especially if hes trying to mostly go ED-Contagion. If he was to commit to bane in a 6link, yeah sure I can see the point of the triple curse link to bane instead of an aura. But on a 4 link doesn't just having things like swift affliction, efficacy, and void manipulation give him more dps WHILE being able to wear curses for his helmet for protection?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von MintyTastic um 12.03.2019, 12:53:38
"
MintyTastic schrieb:
"
"
MintyTastic schrieb:

I understand he has bane linked to the curses, but if hes dying really fast to what he says is "fast-moving mobs or leaping mobs" he wont get bane off no? Then at that point what good does having it on bane do. Especially if hes trying to mostly go ED-Contagion. If he was to commit to bane in a 6link, yeah sure I can see the point of the triple curse link to bane instead of an aura. But on a 4 link doesn't just having things like swift affliction, efficacy, and void manipulation give him more dps WHILE being able to wear curses for his helmet for protection?

no :) this setup is the high Essence Drain DOT in all game

Bane make me use 3 curses on hit when i use so its give me free space for new 2 aura then its time to Zealotry New Aura this give the build (15% more Spell Damage ) so lets say it with lowlife will be 15% + 30% + 13% from Arcane Surge = 58% more spell damge without anything yet just gems

my ed hit is last fight is last say
watch it now
Uber elder Essence Drain & Bane 3 curses 5aura + spider

2,600,000 DOT Per sec vs shaper / u elder

4,500,000 DOT per sec vs normal

ok look it now
2,600,000 × 5 sec ED duration = 13,000,000 DOT per sec shaper /u elder

4,500,000 × 5 sec ED duration = 22,500,000 DOT per sec normal boss's

hope u understand now :) gl
NO ICHIGO, NO PARTY
Art Director Graphic Designer,reading,watching anime,gamer
Queen of chaos https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1963181/
My Profile https://www.facebook.com/MuhammadAhmedAbdo
My Behance https://www.behance.net/MuhammedAhmedAbdo
"
qlasboy schrieb:
Author of build pls explain difference betweend CI and low life version of the builds. I mean information about tanky, damagem clear speed. Its total basic info that you shoud start in your build. I dont know which option too choose and i think there is more people that have this problem...

LL has better damage but is generally extremely expensive to gear out vs CI which is a bit more tanky decent clear speed and is alot cheaper.

no :) this setup is the high Essence Drain DOT in all game

Bane make me use 3 curses on hit when i use so its give me free space for new 2 aura then its time to Zealotry New Aura this give the build (15% more Spell Damage ) so lets say it with lowlife will be 15% + 30% + 13% from Arcane Surge = 58% more spell damge without anything yet just gems

my ed hit is last fight is last say
watch it now
Uber elder Essence Drain & Bane 3 curses 5aura + spider

2,600,000 DOT Per sec vs shaper / u elder

4,500,000 DOT per sec vs normal

ok look it now
2,600,000 × 5 sec ED duration = 13,000,000 DOT per sec shaper /u elder

4,500,000 × 5 sec ED duration = 22,500,000 DOT per sec normal boss's

hope u understand now :) gl[/quote]

Interesting, some good data for damage, in that case yeah bane will be good for the 3 link curse if you are trying to do a max dmg lowlife ED build. However some questions. Notably the OP of the conversation is using CI (assumingly). Would you just drop out zealotry and malevolence? Another you have blight and righteous fire on the helmet. Do you just selfcast blight? And what is the RF for? Thanks
"
strumfex schrieb:
"
PenguinChiang schrieb:
Hello,
I am essence drain user and stuck in Tier 6 maps.
and i am keep dying in the mine of depth 30,

The most problem i met is
1. the fast-moving mob,or leaping mobs will keep chasing me.
2. i am vulneralbe at close range, so i died a lot facing fast-moving or leaping monster.
it mostly happens when differnet movement speed monster is in the same mob.
3. i cannot do azurite mine because the mobs will appear continuously, i have to keep contagion and ED, sometimes its not enough time to clear them and killed by them.
4. The damage is not viable in the yellow map
i have to wait about 0.5-1 second to wait for the triggering before i killed by the mobs.

How can i improve my character

Please find my pob with name: PenguinChiang

i am no expert in here but i can tell you some things that i discover on my own. First , in late game you need to get to around 75 % resistance asap i dont know what defences you have there but for example if you have under 65 % resist for certain elemental dmg you will have a lot of trouble, even get one shot from map boss. Second, i dont like flame dash , in my opinion is trash movement spell, also the stupid leap. I cant tell you how many times i got stuck with it in the middle of the mobs. Use whirling blades , the advantage is clear you can pass through them. This is a matter of preferences. Third the dots you put on mobs take time. Both bane and contagion cant help you with large groups. In many scenarios you put your dots on a group and you run waiting for them to die resultin in you aggroing more mobs and eventually you die. You need a fast clear spell to use it from distance. I reccomend you using spellrend together with bane . Put soulrend , gmp effficacy contr destruction void manipulaion on the 5 link. Keep bane and 3 curses on the 4 link. Or use 4l for essence drain efficacy contr destr void manip. Your choice. Use soulrend to clear incoming waves and the dots for the more durable ones.

but ED/contagion does help you with groups,thats kinda the point,in fact the bigger the group the better due to the chaining effect,ED/contagion has 0 problems in the azurite mines as its what im running and am having 0 issues at depths of 60+.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: