[3.24]💥Lahkesis Queen of Chaos"Essence Drain/Bane"[LowLife] 💥💥

"
Mind_Quad schrieb:
I've played a few seasons but still consider myself a noob. Sorry if this is self-explanatory, but why do you put points in the skill tree for increased health when running Chaos Inoculation ?

They are using the "Energy From With in" unique cobalt jewel that turns health nodes into ES.
IGN: Sweethart
"
TimeToGetBaked schrieb:
Don't play this build, especially as a league starter. Biggest POS I've ever had the displeasure of playing.

if you truly feel that way you're clearly doing something wrong as ichigo has vids up showing it can down pretty much all content just fine.
"
Valkirth schrieb:
"
TimeToGetBaked schrieb:
Don't play this build, especially as a league starter. Biggest POS I've ever had the displeasure of playing.

if you truly feel that way you're clearly doing something wrong as ichigo has vids up showing it can down pretty much all content just fine.

Who knows man, I'm leveling fine here and it's my first time trying this build. the notes are concise and to the point. explains pretty much everything and from the looks of things now we have more options with new skills. Also nice and cheap to boot.

maybe dude's just salty because you have to cast 2 skills instead of one.
"
Timmeh1020 schrieb:
"
Valkirth schrieb:
"
TimeToGetBaked schrieb:

Who knows man, I'm leveling fine here and it's my first time trying this build. the notes are concise and to the point. explains pretty much everything and from the looks of things now we have more options with new skills. Also nice and cheap to boot.

maybe dude's just salty because you have to cast 2 skills instead of one.

price was the main reason i tried this build over the others similar,with SR+gmp and bane leveling is extremely smooth (one of the smoothest),loving the new chaos skills,they feel as good as ed/contagion for killing but movement is faster.
On the CI Build, you have a break on the skill tree between Coldhearted Calculation & Evasion, Energy Shield, Life and Resistances. How are you doing that?

Also what jewels are you using?
Sorry if this question has been asked before, but concerning the new chaos skills, which class do you think is gonna be better ? (dps-wise)
trickster or occultist cause it seems trickster might have better damage than occultist or am i wrong?
"
haenic schrieb:
"
Mind_Quad schrieb:
I've played a few seasons but still consider myself a noob. Sorry if this is self-explanatory, but why do you put points in the skill tree for increased health when running Chaos Inoculation ?

They are using the "Energy From With in" unique cobalt jewel that turns health nodes into ES.

Thanks!
"
OppaHyuna schrieb:
Sorry if this question has been asked before, but concerning the new chaos skills, which class do you think is gonna be better ? (dps-wise)
trickster or occultist cause it seems trickster might have better damage than occultist or am i wrong?

id say occultist has the better dmg but then that doesnt matter,play what you find more fun,both are more then capable of endgame content if your gear is good enough.
The endgame version of this build seems to be using multiple Auras, which at least while leveling reserve so much of your mana and it makes me wonder what makes using all of the Auras viable in the end game? Or are you supposed to be picking and choosing a proper aura for the situation at hand?

(Auras = Clarity+Discipline and Enfeeble+Temporal Chains via Blasphemy Support)

Any other suggestions for leveling up skills other than those few mentioned in the guide?

It just works with Essence Drain and Contagion of course, but any support skills, for example for Contagion would be nice to mention.
Hey, first time trying out a energy shield build.
Question:
What is the actual gem link set up for end game? There are like 10 different versions on here, the showcase videos show different than PoB and is very confusing.
Thanks!

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: