[2.6] Fistan's CI || Crit Claw || Frost Blades Raider - 11.9k ES - 362K TTDps - 106 Pen [Guardian+]

Is the Energy from Within Cobalt still good after the neft ?
The price is ridiculously high for 3-6% increased ES IMO
Even with 6% jewel, you will get 21%ES for two nodes. That is a very large gain still. There arent alot of ES nodes near our path, thus need every decent node we can get. Melding Cluster will give us 46% total ES for 6 nodes. There are no other nodes nearby that adds that much return for immediate investment. Scion ES Wheel and NW Witch ES Wheel are both too far away despite the great potential ES gains. We cant really take that route either because neither wheel has any dps nodes on the way so we cant justify the extra skill points to reach there. Thus we are stuck with Energy from Within and Melding.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Fistaniderya um 30.03.2017, 06:03:34
don't get a few things.

Fight for Survival has medium radius. which means none of your jewel sockets reaches 40 dexterity in radius. one reaches 20, the other 30. so no pen, no speed.

u get very few ES nodes. so unless u have insane gear, ES is going to be really low for this build. so not 11k, more like 7k, with normal gear. which is not enough for red maps.

another issue is auto-targeting. u never know where ur gonna shoot. so.. instead of targeting Izaro she might target everyone else around. even tho I'm in his face and staying on him.

and leech is good when u have packs, but often not enough, especially if they have high damage. and against most bosses.. not good.

also, when damage feels sufficient clear speed is great, but when it gets hairy.. things don't spread well anymore and the skill feels really limited. damage is not enough for red maps.

so pretty much the build stops being ok when you reach t11. ok, I'm sure it can be pushed, with enough grind. but it's absurd to lvl up on low tier maps, because u don't have enough damage for the tier that you need to be on.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von monkeyonyourtonsils um 14.04.2017, 20:38:38
Fight for survival counts unallocated skill points as well so yes their penetration counts, its even visible on character stats when you put them in. I got 86%pen hideout, and 106 with Wise Oak atm.

Normal Gear you get 8-9k ES. I personally am at 11.8k atm, and it does go up to 16k with int gear. Calculated that in path of building sometime ago.

From what i read you just wanna bash the build. Which is funny because you dont sound like you played it either. I absulutely had no problem in t15s bosses get freezelocked most often unless i am playing against enfeeble+life+resist+temp mods(then you gotta play the boss fight instead killing the boss in 3 seconds). Gear dont need to be great, touch of anguish is enough for t15s.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: