Ranger Build List - patch 3.15

Ranger Build List

Hello, I'm Amongalen and from now on I will be taking care of the Ranger Build List originally created by Panini_aux_olives (The original Builds List).

This is a list thread of all up-to-date Ranger guides (updated after 3.14 patch). Just as my predecesor, I'll try to keep track of all new and old builds and add/remove them when necessary. I hope you find this list helpful and feel free to send some feedback about it.

Build lists for other classes:
Witch by StormHavoc
Duelist by StormHavoc
Marauder by StormHavoc
Scion by Espetado
Shadow by thedeathbeam
Templar by Lilyliciously

Quoting previous build list creators (not sure who said it orginally):
I try to include only builds that have been played to ~ lvl 80-85 / played some mid-range maps (tier 9-12) to make sure the OP knows what he is talking about and avoid pure theorycrafts.
A build should also contain more than just a linked tree + gear. A link to Path of Building is not enough as well.

If you want to submit your own build it is advised to check eviL_Bison's guide about writing guides beforehand

I will try to specify the subclass chosen by the build maker in the link to the build thread. I will also try to specify capabilities of the build (U-Atziri/Shaper/U-Elder/Sirus Viable) - however, for that to happen author of the build has to attach some kind of a proof - a video, a gif or at least a screenshot. Futhermore, as most/all endgame bosses got buffed in patch 3.9, the proof need to be post patch 3.9. For the same reason I've removed previous tags.
To present those capabilities I'll use the following notation.

Build Tags:
Main Skill: Well... Main Skill
Raid/Dead/PF: Raider / Deadeye / Pathfinder
HC: Hardcore league viable
Shaper: Shaper viable
U-Atz: Uber Atziri viable
U-Elder: Uber Elder viable
Sirus: Sirus viable
600 Delve: Depth 600 in Delve viable
All: All of the above viable
Miscellaneous: Any other relevant information, like Poison, Cast on Crit, Unarmed, budget build, etc.

Leveling guides
The Most Well-Rounded Starter Build In PoE - Detailed Leveling Guide for CA/TR Starter by Asmodeus

Bow / Wand

Barrage + others PF [3.15]Physical Conversion Bowyer | Barrage+Ice Shot/Lightning Arrow/Tornado Shot | PF | All content
Caustic Arrow Raid HC [3.15][HC] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth
Frenzy Raid [3.15] Hopeshredder Frenzy [1 to 30+ million SHAPER DPS] [3.15 REVIEW + DAMAGE ESTIMATE]
Ice Shot Dead [3.15] STANDARD LEAGUE ICE SHOT MAGIC FIND BUILD (ALMOST) MAX IIQ DEADEYE RANGER LEGACY lvl 100
Ice Shot Dead [3.15]❄️Ice Shot Deadeye | Shatter everything | League Starter | UElder down ❄️
Ice Shot Dead [3.15] ❄️ Peak Performance Ice Shot Deadeye ❄️ | Deceivingly Tanky | Starter>Endgame
Lightning Arrow + Storm Rain Dead [3.15] The Raining Tempest. *Deadeye* 4M+ DPS - Dual Curse - League Starter
Kinetic Blast + Power Siphon Raid 3.14 - Raider Kinetic Blast/Power Siphon League Starter and Beginner Friendly. Very Flex Build
Scourge Arrow PF [3.15] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, easy and fun to play, beginner friendly
Tornado Shot + Barrage Dead [3.14] TORNADO SHOT/BARRAGE DEADEYE CHEAP LEAGUE STARTER
Toxic Rain Dead [3.15] Remi's Toxic Rain Deadeye | Beginner guide | All Content Viable
Toxic Rain Dead 3.14 Toxic Rain - Leaguestart guide with in depth crafting and gearing section - updated

Melee

Flicker strike Raid [3.15] 🌿 Devon's Blooming Flicker 🌿 | Most content viable | Decent starter | 4M+ DPS
Frost Blades Raid [3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider - updated for 3.15
Ice Crash Raid [3.15] ❄️❄️ Velyna's Hollow Palm Ice Crash ❄️ ❄️ Leaguestart Section | All Content | Tanky Boi
Infernal Blow Raid [3.15]💥Dang's Infernal Trinity Palm Raider 💥 Explosions W/O Massive cost.🔨Crafting Section🔨
Lancing Steel Raid [3.15] Lancing Steel Raider - Not HC viable- From leveling to 70 million dps guide
Lightning Strike PF [3.15] Hateforge Vaal Lightning Strike - Pathfinder | All content | Zoom Zoom mapper and bosser
Pestilent Strike PF [3.15] PESTILENT STRIKE PATHFINDER Build. Cheapest & Strongest Poison Build! Deathless Sirus A8
Shield Spectral Throw PF [ 3.15 ] Poison SST Pathfinder - 10M+ DPS. Amazing clear. Offscreen kills. All content. SUPER fun
Spectral Throw Raid [3.15]g00fy_goober's Ultimate EleBuzzsaw Raider (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED*
Viper Strike PF [3.14] Viper Strike Poison Pathfinder - League Start and Endgame Guide

Other

Bladefall + Blade Blast Raid [3.14] Raider Archmage BF/BB - CHEAP, Tanky, HCSSF viable, NEW UPDATES (100m+ dps)
Icicle Mines Dead Delve runner - NOT Beginner Friendly - Icicle Mines Deadeye - Deep Delver - 6K Depth - How I did
Summon Raging Spirits Raid [3.14] The Invisible Witch | SRS MI Bomber
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Amongalen um 16.08.2021, 04:41:40
Zuletzt angestoßen am 04.04.2023, 14:34:32
Thanks man, no idea what happened to Panini. I would email and PM the devs so they can transfer the build list from Panini to you - they've done that for some of the other character forums.

Then you can edit and remake it as you like.
"
Ceryneian schrieb:
Thanks man, no idea what happened to Panini. I would email and PM the devs so they can transfer the build list from Panini to you - they've done that for some of the other character forums.

Then you can edit and remake it as you like.

I have him added in game and haven't seen him in a while :(

Will update my build soon... 40/40 this league is taking way longer than expected.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
I've messaged support yesterday, sadly still no reply :(
Bumping this thread in meanwhile
Bumping for OP, but next time you can press B everyday to bump it without posting.
My builds:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1809378 - Lazor Inqusitor
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1781498 - Burning Arrow Raider
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1800999 - Perfect Formless Inferno Slayer
"
habeo schrieb:
Bumping for OP, but next time you can press B everyday to bump it without posting.

I know I can do it that way but prefer good old posts :D
bump for op
Mods please sticky
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
bump for op
Does anyone knows a good guide for a Raider/Deadeye Tornado Shot build with Reach of the Council??

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: