(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

is wat i crafted on day 3, basically just buy a ilvl 84 imbued base wand and u can either alt spam to get a high tier adds lightning to attacks and regal or u can do what i did and purcahse some essence of wrath they were 4c each when i did it and took me 3 tries to get that previous to this i was using the Piscator's Vigil Tornado Wand and it carried me till 85
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Ichigo_333 um 08.08.2017, 11:09:28
What is the best gem setup for 5 link?
Thats a really nice wand Mikey! GiGi!

Since many asked about Vaal Pact and i kinda want to make this Build Guide more noob-proof (no offense hey!) i added Vaal Pact back into the tree.

I really don't miss it, yet i do have a Legacy Vinktar and massive Evasion on my Gear.

Guide has been updated feel free to search for typos :3

Also the FAQ and some may unanswered questions, will find their answer in the guide...
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Toma_Hawk um 08.08.2017, 11:29:00
Im trying your build in 3.0 right now and im not so sure what kind of Vinktar i should use (Lightning Pen or flat Lightning damage).

Would be nice if you could answer me that question.
if using 2 6 link qotf what gems would u recommend running in the gloves
How do you get shock & curse immunity?
"
Devade schrieb:
Im trying your build in 3.0 right now and im not so sure what kind of Vinktar i should use (Lightning Pen or flat Lightning damage).

Would be nice if you could answer me that question.

Flat lightning dmg gives more dps ^^
What u use for mobility?
"
TheLastWound schrieb:
What u use for mobility?

No movement skills, you run hella fast with this build + quicksilver anyway.

@Toma_Hawk
What do you think about using the new harbinger unique helm? The Tempest's Binding, gives lvl 18 ice bite/innervate, you'd lose rats nest crit + wouldnt get the crit from essence gloves tho i suppose.
Awesome build so far! Really liking it man thanks ^^

Was just curious, how come you dont get the extra +1 max power charge on the talent tree?

Also, you cant get a movement shrine with this build, move wayyy to fast lol
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Grassimo um 09.08.2017, 02:31:31

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: