(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Does anybody know if you can view pastebins on an iPhone or iPad ? My pc hasn't been working , I play on Xbox and have trouble accessing the passive tree !

Can anyone take a look at my profile and give me tips on what needs the most attention/improvement? Checked my stats in POB and my overall dps seems low. I know I need more resistances and crit chance though.
@kharlmartin Get your the 4 jewels on your tree. You can get so much flat ele damage/crit multi/life/att speed.
"
Toma_Hawk schrieb:
Also i would like to ask for the Pastebin's of those that did endgame content/ level 100 in league.

Would like to add them to the guide/ videos of yours, since my build is getting more and more of a unreachable state for the average joe.

If guardian are good enought for you here is the pastbin of my wander : https://pastebin.com/RSXtX7bv
I didn't push to Sahper and UAtziri for the moment, but I should be able to do it with my stats (I did it in Harbinger with lower stats).
But personnaly, I wouldn't take Abyss league character as an example. Abyss items are way to powerfull for wander and break totaly this classe. I don't think we will able to reach the stats we have right now in futher leagues. My wander from Harbinger which was pretty well geared (if you are curious you can watch in my profil my Harb wander is LAGROSSETHERESE, and abyss one is LAGROSSECARABOSSE). My Abyss wander have something like 30% more dps than my Harbinger wander. And I don't think my stuff reach the level of what I had in Harbinger.

End game content is clearly doable with a 1 million PoB dps (fully buffed). Last league with "just" 1 million dps I killed Uber Atziri. And I was farming Shaper and all guardian deathless.
And right now, we can have like 1.5 more dps than before just with 4 abyss jewels.

"
kharlmartin schrieb:
Can anyone take a look at my profile and give me tips on what needs the most attention/improvement? Checked my stats in POB and my overall dps seems low. I know I need more resistances and crit chance though.

Imho, there is many things you need to correct in your tree. At level 87-88, your tree should looks like to something like this, at level 90-91 it should looks like this, and at level 91-92 it should looks like this.
In detail from your tree, first you need to respect few nodes :
- Thick skin wheel ;
- The 2 projectil dmg who leads to a jewel sock wheel just up to Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatic (this jewel cost 3 skill points while there is many jewel socks you can reach before for only 2 skill points) ;
- The 2 nodes for Crackling Speed
- The 4 nodes for Written in Blood
This should gives you 12 skill points to restat in :
- The jewel sock at the left of Golem's blood (in duelist area);
- The jewel sock at the top of Blood Drinker (in shadow area) ;
- The jewel sock between Alchemist wheel and Cruel Preparation (in Witch area) ;
- The jewel sock betweel Heart seeker and Herbalism (in Ranger area) ;
- Alchemist wheel (it's extremly important while we play Pathfinder ascendency) ;
- Put the remaining points in 5% life nodes in Golem's Blood, Bravery and Cruel Preparation wheels (and at level 92 respect them and take Thick Skin wheel).

On the ground of items :
- Put a conqueror Potency in the first jewel sock you get. You have your full ascendency, and when you get Alchemist. This little operation will alow you to get the extra projectal from Dying Sun. So this will gives you ~12.5% more dps.
- Put some abyss jewels in remaining sock. Priority is flat light dmg and flat light dmg with wand. Life is extremly recommanded. Other usefull affixes would be crit multi, attack speed mods, and any flat elem affixe, affixe who gives you onslaught, or also chance to shock. There is many various combination possible. But you should aim for the highest flat light as a base.
- I would go for an other belt. I would sacrifying some WED for one with more life (80 at least) and room to craft WED on it.
- I see a free prefixe on your gloves, I would use it to master craft some Evasion.
- Rest is just geting better rings and amu. It shouldn't be hard imo, they are far from the level of the rest of your stuff. I would not gives you advice on this ground while it's a matter of balance between geting as much dps affixe while you fill your res, which can be a bit hard.
"

But personnaly, I wouldn't take Abyss league character as an example. Abyss items are way to powerfull for wander and break totaly this classe. I don't think we will able to reach the stats we have right now in futher leagues.

this build is still kicking ass after all those nerfs, in abyss league thanks to all the crazy jewels and items with abyssal sockets, and as I said, ironically is way harder to gear in standard league without all that stuff or insanely expensive mirrored gear.
a guy playing in standard has asked me some advices to improve his dps...his gear was pretty good but still lacking dps, and I didn't know what to recommend, since he can't get the abyssal jewels, a stygian vise or the tombfists...
And remember that in harbinger we could still get the +2 barrage enchant! +1 was the cheaper way...plus instant leech Vaal pact which made the build tankier and the old QoTF...
GGG has nerfed the build and that's a terrible balance imho, yes this wander could achieve millions dps and insane speed but that was thanks to hundreds of exalts and expensive items, it's a very "honest" build.
And we still have the berserkers with ancestral warchief totems or slayers that with 10 exalts can do carry services and do the endgame... elementalist is dead, occultist dead, really the balance team is doing an horrible job...
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Giammafix um 31.01.2018, 05:12:14
"
Giammafix schrieb:
"

But personnaly, I wouldn't take Abyss league character as an example. Abyss items are way to powerfull for wander and break totaly this classe. I don't think we will able to reach the stats we have right now in futher leagues.

this build is still kicking ass after all those nerfs, in abyss league thanks to all the crazy jewels and items with abyssal sockets, and as I said, ironically is way harder to gear in standard league without all that stuff or insanely expensive mirrored gear.
a guy playing in standard has asked me some advices to improve his dps...his gear was pretty good but still lacking dps, and I didn't know what to recommend, since he can't get the abyssal jewels, a stygian vise or the tombfists...
And remember that in harbinger we could still get the +2 barrage enchant! +1 was the cheaper way...plus instant leech Vaal pact which made the build tankier and the old QoTF...
GGG has nerfed the build and that's a terrible balance imho, yes this wander could achieve millions dps and insane speed but that was thanks to hundreds of exalts and expensive items, it's a very "honest" build.
And we still have the berserkers with ancestral warchief totems or slayers that with 10 exalts can do carry services and do the endgame... elementalist is dead, occultist dead, really the balance team is doing an horrible job...

Gamma , I've been following your character of late . You say you've taken down all end game 95 . That's awesome :) I play on Xbox and I like to think I've done a good job obtaining gear for this character despite a worse economy . I'm level 90 , have 6l queen, 1+ rats nest , dying sun etc all the core items . Although the main difference between our two characters are that I'm using an imbued wand ( not a very good one) and gripped gloves . Would you recommend me trying tombfists and pisc wand ? I seem to be having trouble past t14. I was using a pisc originally but I switched to an imbued wand when I saw I had more dps with it in hideout , but I've never even had a set of tombfist yet .

Also my other question for you is why you went "diamond ring " instead of opal ? And is your second weapon swap what you use for bosses ?
"
Skillitek schrieb:

Giamma , I've been following your character of late . You say you've taken down all end game 95 . That's awesome :) I play on Xbox and I like to think I've done a good job obtaining gear for this character despite a worse economy . I'm level 90 , have 6l queen, 1+ rats nest , dying sun etc all the core items . Although the main difference between our two characters are that I'm using an imbued wand ( not a very good one) and gripped gloves . Would you recommend me trying tombfists and pisc wand ? I seem to be having trouble past t14. I was using a pisc originally but I switched to an imbued wand when I saw I had more dps with it in hideout , but I've never even had a set of tombfist yet .

Also my other question for you is why you went "diamond ring " instead of opal ? And is your second weapon swap what you use for bosses ?

yes you can check my videos to see how the build is working in late game :)
well a rat's nest +1 is the best in slot for sure, I'm keeping starkonja +1 just because it's cheaper, plus I don't lack damage and I'd rather have more survivability in certain situations :)
regarding your questions:

1) I might be biased because I love Tombfists, but yes, the numbers in path of building talk right, if you're ok with your resistances get a pair of them as soon as possible. You should get them with 2 abyssal sockets: with a murderous eye jewel in it, you have intimidate on hit which is a huge damage bonus. Plus you get 2 extra slots for flat damage jewels, and the attack speed and life from gloves.

2) With a lot of added lightning/elemental damage on jewels or gear, Piscator is better. It's an insanely powerful wand this league and very hard to beat if you get it with high rolls. Consider that the hideout tooltip doesn't take in account the fact that Piscator penetrates 5% elemental damage, so you should compare them on Path of building. If you have a lot of "% increased elemental damage" on gear, then a rare wand with very high elemental rolls may be better, but I'm not too sure...
If you're scaling flat elemental damage on your gear, then Piscator is absolutely best in slot. As I said before, the only wand on the market that beats Piscator in my setup is the Damnation branch mirrored wand (140 ex + mirror).
Fun fact: if the maths are right, the mirrored wand overclasses the max rolled Piscator just because of...the 8% elemental penetration.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Giammafix um 31.01.2018, 12:21:52
"
Skillitek schrieb:

sorry, completed forgot about the last question... XD

I went diamond rings for no reason in particular, they are cheaper than opals, but other than that the ones I've bought had the most useful stats for me, which allowed me to get other gear with dps stats. Diamond rings are very useful, being this a crit based build!
The second weapon swap uses

with rallying cry socketed to generate the power charges, and

for the extra power charge, as you can see in my video, I generate 4 power charges before each boss fight (or during the fight, if possible).

Orb of storms with power charge on crit is also a good idea, anyway 4 power charges for 10 seconds at the beginning of a boss fight are a great boost!
"
Giammafix schrieb:
"
Skillitek schrieb:

sorry, completed forgot about the last question... XD

I went diamond rings for no reason in particular, they are cheaper than opals, but other than that the ones I've bought had the most useful stats for me, which allowed me to get other gear with dps stats. Diamond rings are very useful, being this a crit based build!
The second weapon swap uses

with rallying cry socketed to generate the power charges, and

for the extra power charge, as you can see in my video, I generate 4 power charges before each boss fight (or during the fight, if possible).

Orb of storms with power charge on crit is also a good idea, anyway 4 power charges for 10 seconds at the beginning of a boss fight are a great boost!

Thank you kindly for answering all my questions . I watched your YouTube videos and their awesome ! Your wander is pretty powerful .
Your one of the posters on here leading by example with this build along with the OP.

Playing on Xbox makes it much more difficult to obtain high end gear . Especially a high dps imbued wand . I’ve decided to go back to pisc wand after reading your comments and watching your gameplay . Also , I managed to hit lvl 91 today . I’m about 2-3 gear upgrades away from reaching full potential (for me ) .

Last league I had a cycloner slayer I was very pleased with , but it had slow clear speed . I had a good time playing it , but not nearly as fun as this wander thus far . My clear speed is insanely fast (at roughly t13 maps) and I can safely say I’m clearly addicted to this game again all because I stumbled across this build .
"
Skillitek schrieb:

Thank you kindly for answering all my questions . I watched your YouTube videos and their awesome ! Your wander is pretty powerful .
Your one of the posters on here leading by example with this build along with the OP.

Playing on Xbox makes it much more difficult to obtain high end gear . Especially a high dps imbued wand . I’ve decided to go back to pisc wand after reading your comments and watching your gameplay . Also , I managed to hit lvl 91 today . I’m about 2-3 gear upgrades away from reaching full potential (for me ) .

Last league I had a cycloner slayer I was very pleased with , but it had slow clear speed . I had a good time playing it , but not nearly as fun as this wander thus far . My clear speed is insanely fast (at roughly t13 maps) and I can safely say I’m clearly addicted to this game again all because I stumbled across this build .

I'm glad you liked the videos :) I keep uploading them to show how the build can go far without spending a mirror or hundreds of exalts to complete the endgame comfortably :)

This is a 10 seconds Minotaur kill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYNs0HGEU-E&feature=youtu.be

The cycloner is pretty good and cheaper, but he's melee and cycloning around the bosses requires a bit of practice to predict and avoid some dangerous mechanics.
The wander is a very fast farmer compared to the slayer, if a bit squishier though.
You made the right choice, Piscator is best in slot paired with good jewels!
Another good option for extra dps is

tested against the minotaur as you can see in the video, it's way better than a wise oak since you don't have to care about balancing resistances, and gives more dps, nearly like having a second vinktar's flask.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Giammafix um 01.02.2018, 09:19:41

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: