Help with my Flicker Strike Raider build [WIP]

Hi,
This is my first build ever made so i wanted to give it a try for my next league.
The main idea of the build is to take adventage of Frenzy and Power charges provided with Aspect of the Cat and Farrul's Fur combined with the Raider ascendancy skills and the ranger possition on the skill three.
Also, i wanted to make a flicker Assasin build more Assasin traditional with Dual Daggers and found out that Sanguine Gambol gave excellent stats for the build.
Still Harvest was my first League in path of Exile and i consider that i have a loooong road to go. So i decided to share out my build and ask for a help to the community and ask for some ideas and recommendations.

PoB
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/7eCH51ZN

Thanks to everyone who took its time reviewing this build, Much appreciate it.

Cheers!
Zuletzt angestoßen am 08.11.2020, 12:56:26
bro, don't use daggers. Very low amount nods for them in tree. thats why it's difficult to make damage with them! Sorry for bad eng
honestly m8, this build u came up with is a mess, u got bleed items, u got circle of anguish (without even herald of ash for some reason?), u got stat stacking gloves, its an entire mess.

my suggestion: if u wanna just stack charges go with assassin, u can even try and do a cold/fire conversion on it, 2 - try using 1H swords, a decently crafted 400 PDPS foil and The Saviour will give ya a decent dps boost.

if u wanna go pure pdps, go with dualist and make it impale. u might not be stacking that much charges from the tree but its well worth it (and u can always supplement with another charges generating skill)

i aint saying u cant do it the way ur tryin, im just saying u need to decide what direction u wanna take it, u can just pick whatever looks good and throw it together, aint gonn work very well.
It was my first build ever. and i started playing in harvest. Now i came up with a much more polished version with all the experience i accuaired so i will post a guide soon.
I found a way to have 22M shaper dps and descent survability with FS. will post soon. Thanks a lot for the replies!

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: