Raised zombies attacking each other.

So I had just killed Alira, and I had about 5-6 skeletons and 3 zombies. I'm dinking around in my inventory when I notice that my zombies were attacking each other.

The one I call Bobo started mercilessly attacking his brothers. With a few swift(for a zombie) blows Bobo dispatched his foes, his cold eyes staring into the distance the entire time as if he knew what he was doing but was powerless to stop himself.

After what seemed like an eternity the moaning slowed down, then it stopped. Bobo slowly shuffled back to my side, blood still dripping from his gnarled fingers, pieces of his brothers hanging from his jaw.

It was then I realized what I must do. For the good of mankind and to further my understanding of these creatures I needed to summon more zombies. I must know if Bobo will continue his rampage against any zombie, or if it was just those specific zombies, raised in the same litter if you will, that caused him so much anguish.

Well I am happy to report that after raising two more zombies no further instances of cannibalism have occurred. I will be keeping a close watch over these magnificent creatures in my future travels.

-Mitch

"I forgot to /debug or screenshot so I wrote you a story instead, cheers!"
Alira has the ability to raise her own zombies. They look excatly like the player summoned ones. What you saw was probably one of her zombies attacking one of your zombies. They are not dispelled after you kill her.
I must concur with the OP.

I died in my attempt on this same quest. Upon returning, I ran back in and cast up 3 Zombies and 4 Skelies just to watch them kill themselves....

Alira nor her lackies were attackable...So I am hoping that this quest still functions when I log in again.

CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+
Ram : 4GB Kingston PC2-6400 5-5-5-18
Mobo: Abit KN9-Sli (NF570-Sli chipset with Realtek Audio)
GPU: ATI HD4670 1GB
HD: Maxtor 20GB - OS - Seagate 500GB - Games / Storage / PageFile
Network / ISP: Wired / Cox Cable
"
Zalgotas schrieb:
Alira has the ability to raise her own zombies. They look excatly like the player summoned ones. What you saw was probably one of her zombies attacking one of your zombies. They are not dispelled after you kill her.

Ah, so my zombies aren't cannibals, that's good to know. I hope the devs find a way to differentiate between player summoned zombies and the enemy ones.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: