Cyclone Staff Raider - Help!

Hey guys, this is my first custom build that I put together myself. The idea of it comes from Mistress_of_the_Breach, and is a staff based, reverse knockback cycloner with permanent phase and onslaught.

I'm running into some issues with survival though, even in low tier maps, and it's because my HP are low. I'd appreciate some feedback and ways to make it more survivable. At level 68, I'm at 2.8k hp and 15k dps in town.

Also, if someone can tell me how to separate my sections into tags that can open and close like this, example, I'd appreciate it: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1791398

Gear

"
Weapon - Hegemony's Era. More DPS than Kaom's Primacy axe, fast attack speed, high crit chance, +1 power charge and 10% chance to gain power charge on knock back, which happens 100% of the time every hit.

Gloves - Empire's Grasp. The reverse knockback sucks things into our cyclone, which is pretty awesome.

Chest - Daresso's Defiance. The endurance charges on kill and gain onslaught on hit syncs well with our "gain onslaught on kill", since we have phasing while onslaught.

Helm - Devoto's Devotion - Mostly for the reduced physical. The movement speed is just bonus, and probably not really needed.

Rings, Amulet - Resists, +Life, +Flat Phys Damage

Boots - Movement speed, Resists, +Life

Tree
http://poeplanner.com/AAQAALcSAABZAF4A7gSzCC4JlgxfFCAU9hUgGY4ZtBynI9MqTSzpLYM0jjWSOQ48BTwtPQ8_J0FyQzFHfkrITP9QR1OlWfNfP2VNZ5to8moEaqVr2W6qcql07X11g1-DzITZhO-GO4dqj2CQbJd5m42f36IAqSeplKyqrj6vbK-ntfK3PryavTa-p8BmxBXE9sauyWfTftZY2L3aweRR7UTtg-8O73rvfPAf9qP9MP4K_roS8Rcma5B6hAAAAAAA

I'm at level 68 right now, and only have 2,800 life. Tooltip DPS is 15,163 in town (without hatred)

In 9 levels, I can add about another 45% from max life (bringing my total to ~162%) but based on my math it seems like that only gets me to about 3.3k life.

Bandits
Oak - Kill - Kraityn (frenzy)

Gems

"
Gloves - Your main attack has to go in here for the reverse knockback. Cyclone - FA - Added Fire - Melee Phys Support

Boots - Leap Slam - FA - Summon Stone Golem - Fortify

Chest - (still only 4l) - CWDT - IC - Vaal Grace - Phase Run

Helm - Blasphemy - Hatred - Warlord's Mark - (open)

Weapon - Nothing linked here yet. Not sure what to use. Maybe another CWDT setup?

Offense

Defense
Zuletzt bearbeitet von slooker um 26.12.2016, 11:04:55
Zuletzt angestoßen am 28.12.2016, 06:30:00
http://bit.ly/2iwPWfI Also change daresso's defiance for belly of the beast, overall tankier version with more health and a lot of jewel sockets. You can either stack raw triple dipping dps there or more health.
First things first. I believe you're new to the game so some uniques mods may be a bit confusing. To start off the Gloves - Empire's Grasp, the reverse knockback works regardless where you put your gems, so it would be wiser to put on the body armor or the staff, so later on your add the 5th and 6th links. Second, the Helm - Devoto's Devotion, i believe you're thinking the reduced phys is from the dmg on you, which is wrong, it reduces YOUR physical damage, so there's no reason do use it besides the mov speed bonus, and if you're looking to be tankier, an helmet with high life roll would be alot better, i recommend Starkonja's head, which gives massive life and also crit chance and attack speed.
That said if you're going be crit based (raider may not be the best option) you get more dmg if you get crit chance and crit multiplier on the passive, instead of the % phys, so i would build more on the right side of the tree.
The chest piece i don't believe it is the best option, speacially if you're looking to be more tankier, the onslaught mod on the chest became kinda useless if you have another resource of getting it(on the ascendancy) and as Syreith mencioned here, a belly of the best would be your best option, and there's also carcass jack which gives more aoe aswell.
the rest of the gear i think you're doing ok, just try to get high rolls of life on them, like 70+.

I've made an passive tree so you can have an idea of what i'm saying.

And you've asked how to separate sections into tags, there's button called SPOILER located in the superior part of the text editing box when you're editing your post.
Thanks very much for the input.

I've already switched away from Devoto's and Daresso's to a regular res/life helm and Belly. It's made a big difference. :D

I'll take a look at your tree as well.

I knew about the spoiler tag, but I saw some people who had their dropdowns labelled, like it would say "Leveling Tree" with the "show" button next to it. I guess I was curious about that specifically.

I appreciate it!
"
slooker schrieb:

I knew about the spoiler tag, but I saw some people who had their dropdowns labelled, like it would say "Leveling Tree" with the "show" button next to it. I guess I was curious about that specifically.

If you hover the mouse on the Spoiler button, it shows how to do it
[ spoiler="Spoiler Title"] Content [/spoiler]

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: