3.8| Stress Free PoE - COLD-HEARTED CURSER |Clear the Atlas w/ YOUR Items @ YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

i dont post often on the forums, in fact i think this may be the first time, but i really like the time and effort you have put into your guides, and the fact that they have realistic gearing goals, easy to play, and have interesting ways of using the game mechanics. I'm going to try this build in ssf standard i think as blight doesnt really interest me, but the build certainly does.
"
Lumpy_Sausage schrieb:
i dont post often on the forums, in fact i think this may be the first time, but i really like the time and effort you have put into your guides, and the fact that they have realistic gearing goals, easy to play, and have interesting ways of using the game mechanics. I'm going to try this build in ssf standard i think as blight doesnt really interest me, but the build certainly does.
Hey Lumpy_Sausage,

That was, in fact, your second posting ever ;) (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1585801)

Thank you for the very kind message. It's very kind of you to take time out of your day to be so encouraging. I'm glad that you appreciate all the aspects of the build that I like as well.

Let me know how it goes or if you have any questions. CI is a different beast in PoE, especially without ES leech.

After this reply, I'm going to update the guide with the 3.8 gameplay example video so you can see what it's like with the minor 3.8 changes I made. I absolutely love this build. Thanks for giving it a go.

Thanks again for such a kind message :).
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Hey Everyone,

I have added the gameplay example video to the guide. Here it is so you don't have to go looking for it. I also updated the PoB to 3.8...but realized it was already updated to 3.8. But I updated it anyway so my work wasn't wasted ;).

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Thank you so much for this build. This is my second league, 6th character and this is, hands down, my favorite. Love the play style. One question. I see in your video you have over 8k ES. I am struggling to get past 5k. I have % to max on most of my gear and have bought a few items with even more. Finally got my resists to a good place, but I just can't seem to get past 5300. Is there a trick here? I followed the guide to the letter but this is driving me nuts.

Love for this build :)
so i have the 4 linked curses. ie- CwDT->CoH->Frostbite->IceNova

but my Spell when activated does not curse the enemies with frostbite, am i missing something with the setup? like is that the indented mechanic orrrr?
Pretty sure you can't have a cast when damage taken working with a cast on hit.
Double cast are impossible.
"
Wrecker_of_Days schrieb:

***Note: If a skill has two triggers attempting to cast it, the skill will become inactive. Skills can only have one active trigger. So, for all the links that have CwDT, CoH, and a curse, both the CoH and curse spell will have to be outside the CwDT's requirement threshold (trigger range). So you'll only start seeing your curses applied once those gems require a character level of 39 or more.

Also, for our build, for the links with CwDT and CoH, gem order doesn't matter.

Remember that you won't be applying all three curses until you have unlocked the ability (from the tree and ascendancy) to have 3 total curses on an enemy.
I set up all three curses to auto-cast as soon as I can anyway and just let them apply whatever curse(s) until I have the ability to apply all three. I'm not concerned about it as I level. Everything will die quickly no matter what.
Hey Everyone!

Thanks for your patience with my responses and thanks to all who help out others. It's Cold-Hearted Curser day! So let's get cracking.

"
"
Shunsazi schrieb:
Thank you so much for this build. This is my second league, 6th character and this is, hands down, my favorite. Love the play style. One question. I see in your video you have over 8k ES. I am struggling to get past 5k. I have % to max on most of my gear and have bought a few items with even more. Finally got my resists to a good place, but I just can't seem to get past 5300. Is there a trick here? I followed the guide to the letter but this is driving me nuts.
Hey Shunsazi,

Thanks for the kind post! You're very welcome! I'm glad you like it. This build is a "hate it" or "love it" with most people. It doesn't seem to have much middle ground. How've things been since your post?

Regarding ES, it takes time to get high ES with decent resists. That's one of the perks of only using Rare gear. You can get very little resists on each piece of gear to get capped. The passive tree I have has lots of ES. So depending on you level you may have great gear and just need a few more of the ES nodes on the tree. If you have lots of the ES nodes on the tree, make a mental note of your Discipline aura. It gives a good amount of ES. At the beginning of one of my playthroughs, I took a little bit wondering where all my ES went forgetting that I reset my Discipline to level 1 (to get it to 20%) :). With gear, its simple to say, find gear with a high base ES...but it's much harder to find. Just look for gear with a really high % to ES or with a high base value...and hope that gear also has spare Prefix. If the gear has only one of the mentioned mods, and a spare prefix, you can then craft the missing % or base value ES that it's missing. It's hard to find but some will come. Most of my gear didn't come until quite late. The higher the item level of a piece of gear, the high the mods it can roll.

Aim for over 100 ES with all your gear, then start working towards 150, then 200...Chests are the hardest to commit to because it's also your 5/6 link.

I'm sure you know all this but that's how I got to where I was. Nothing fancy. I can't see your character so I can't really compare gear. But at the top of my guide, I have a link so you can compare my gear to yours if you think that'd help.

Sorry for the vague answer, but I hope it helps. Let me know if you have more questions and thanks again for such a kind post.
"
"
BronteSSS schrieb:
Love for this build :)
Hey BronteSSS,

I'm glad you like it :). Thanks for taking the time to be encouraging.
"
"
jstTheWiND schrieb:
so i have the 4 linked curses. ie- CwDT->CoH->Frostbite->IceNova

but my Spell when activated does not curse the enemies with frostbite, am i missing something with the setup? like is that the indented mechanic orrrr?
"
Isdp schrieb:
Pretty sure you can't have a cast when damage taken working with a cast on hit.
Double cast are impossible.
"
mementoludi schrieb:
"
Wrecker_of_Days schrieb:

***Note: If a skill has two triggers attempting to cast it, the skill will become inactive. Skills can only have one active trigger. So, for all the links that have CwDT, CoH, and a curse, both the CoH and curse spell will have to be outside the CwDT's requirement threshold (trigger range). So you'll only start seeing your curses applied once those gems require a character level of 39 or more.

Also, for our build, for the links with CwDT and CoH, gem order doesn't matter.

Remember that you won't be applying all three curses until you have unlocked the ability (from the tree and ascendancy) to have 3 total curses on an enemy.
I set up all three curses to auto-cast as soon as I can anyway and just let them apply whatever curse(s) until I have the ability to apply all three. I'm not concerned about it as I level. Everything will die quickly no matter what.
Hey jstTheWiND and Isdp,

Thanks mementoludi. The consequence to trying to be thorough is how many words it takes to be thorough ;). So don't feel bad about missing the information mementoludi got from the guide. If the explanation doesn't make sense please ask. I'll keep an eye on the thread and be sure to respond asap.

CwDT only casts spells. So if you want the Curse to be applied CwDT, you don't need CoH. If you want the curse to be applied by a spell that hits, you need CoH. If you don't want CwDT to try and cast the curse, the curse has to be above the level requirement of CwDT. I prefer the CoH method because it allows us to have a full level and quality curse.

Thanks for your posts everyone! And to everyone, whether you post or not, thanks for playing the build! Please let me know if you have any questions. I happy to help, and so are others who play the build. And good on you all for going CI. It takes guts without ES Leech.

Annnnnd

Hey Everyone,

Sorry to bother you with this...I'm not sure how it happened...but I accidentally deleted the wrong messages in my Path of Exile.com inbox. I do like to respond to everyone so if you've PM'd me and I haven't responded, would you mind sending me your message again, please? Sorry for the inconvenience. I love everyone is having a great time cursing 3.8 to death ;).

Annnnnd

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: