3.8| Stress Free PoE - HOLY RF |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

"
Cyzax schrieb:
Transitioned to RF at level 59 :-)

Apart from Saffell's, everything is self-found. Once I hit maps, it's gearing time :-)

PROPS for doing it on a 4L man, BTW there are minion builds that wreck T16 on only 4L's, BUT we're here because we are different :-) I'm not convinced this is my final build this league, but it's been OK into T8's now. I doubt it'll be OK in T10+ though, the deeps just isn't there. Incinerate is probably where I'll end up but for now, hey it's different...

(ps. my hat was 5C and I hit decent enough rolls on 2 essences :-) )

Zuletzt bearbeitet von d3viant6 um 13.09.2019, 06:38:08
"
d3viant6 schrieb:

Very nice!
YEAH, but this build still feels very spongy so I plan to abandon

You can't handle blight bosses because you cannot gem swap, basic RF can't do it without Conc Effect and Vaal is situational, can't maintain (ofc)

BTW: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2639579

RF is bugged
Zuletzt bearbeitet von d3viant6 um 14.09.2019, 06:42:29
Still works well enough for me :-)
Maps reached, initial shopping done.
Upgrade at a cost of 1C :-)
NICE find! Well, I've been rough on this build but at least it runs Uber lab like a dream, did 15 Uber runs deathless yesterday, all <5min each, that alone kicks it up a couple points. Like my new hat? 10c (steal!) + 3 fossils self found, first try!

Zuletzt bearbeitet von d3viant6 um 16.09.2019, 07:46:27
"
d3viant6 schrieb:
NICE find! Well, I've been rough on this build but at least it runs Uber lab like a dream, did 15 Uber runs deathless yesterday, all <5min each, that alone kicks it up a couple points. Like my new hat? 10c (steal!) + 3 fossils self found, first try!

Nice!

I was lucky enough to find a Hyrri's Ire (they're expensive these days), which I immediately sold and got a nice upgrade :-)
Another rainy day in my part of the world but that doesn't stop RF! RF guide reply day!

"
"
d3viant6 schrieb:
Spoiler
I concede, but it's not something we go out of the way for, amIrite? :-)

ALSO, I hit 500K DoT DPS finally, took a couple jewels to do it (got both for 11c). I must be getting lucky with gear shopping :-)

ALSO, my STR is pusing 600 so I'm going to try DW with MH DOON for giggles
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Blight/PrbDhL << 1 alc wep

I _DO_ know I need to be gem swapping to Conc effect on bosses, but I forget 90% of the time, same when I played Incinerate (that's MY problem, not a build problem).

I also got WoC running in a 'mid' level CWDT with IC and that's helping.

THANKS for updating the PoB!!!!!
Hey d3viant6,

I don't go out of my way for spell damage at all in this build, personally. I use HFT as a utility (defense and increasing RF damage).

I always forget to gem swap too. So I just have my "Shaper battle" gems socketed all the time.

You're welcome for the PoB. I hope it's helpful.
"
"
Cyzax schrieb:
Spoiler
Transitioned to RF at level 59 :-)

Apart from Saffell's, everything is self-found. Once I hit maps, it's gearing time :-)
Hey Cyzax,

It's so exciting to finally transition to RF if you've been waiting for it.

That's some great SSF gear! Good job! Gotta love Saffell's.

I'm glad you're liking the build.
"
"
d3viant6 schrieb:
Spoiler
PROPS for doing it on a 4L man, BTW there are minion builds that wreck T16 on only 4L's, BUT we're here because we are different :-) I'm not convinced this is my final build this league, but it's been OK into T8's now. I doubt it'll be OK in T10+ though, the deeps just isn't there. Incinerate is probably where I'll end up but for now, hey it's different...

Sweet helmet! An older version of this build had Incinerate instead of HFT. It was lots of fun. If I ever decided to forgo the defensive perks that HFT gives this build, I'd be going back to that route for sure...
"
"
d3viant6 schrieb:
Spoiler
YEAH, but this build still feels very spongy so I plan to abandon

You can't handle blight bosses because you cannot gem swap, basic RF can't do it without Conc Effect and Vaal is situational, can't maintain (ofc)

BTW: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2639579

RF is bugged
I'm sorry this isn't working out as you had hoped. Have you looked at the example video or the playlist videos? Does that meet your expectations at all? The gear I have is linked throughout the guide too. You can see it's pretty basic gear. Let me know what you think if you're up for it.

Don't feel like you have to like the build though. The first key to PoE is liking what you're doing. Then worry about the rest.
"
"
d3viant6 schrieb:
Spoiler

I'm glad you're still around! That's a sweet hat. WAY better than mine. I'm glad things are getting smoother for you.
"
"
Cyzax schrieb:
Spoiler
Nice!

I was lucky enough to find a Hyrri's Ire (they're expensive these days), which I immediately sold and got a nice upgrade :-)
That's an awesome chest. And the items you listed above too. Dang. I'm going to need you two to donate your old gear to me so I can get some upgrades ;).

Thank you for your comments and your time! I hope everyone is enjoying their builds. Please feel free to ask any questions or give suggestions/comments towards improving the build or the guide. Thanks everyone! See you next Tuesday (or earlier).
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Wrecker_of_Days schrieb:
I hope everyone is enjoying their builds.

I certainly am :-)
Breezing through Tier 8 now... No map mods yet giving trouble apart from less recharge ones.
Whites and some blues/yellow burn to death before they even reach me :-p
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Cyzax um 18.09.2019, 05:54:32
"
Cyzax schrieb:
"
Wrecker_of_Days schrieb:
I hope everyone is enjoying their builds.

I certainly am :-)
Breezing through Tier 8 now... No map mods yet giving trouble apart from less recharge ones.
Whites and some blues/yellow burn to death before they even reach me :-p

You build a damn fine char, man, sincerely nice work (yeah, I checked)

Made some coin off lab enchants, so upgraded my chest (by a ton) since T12's were starting to hurt (vaaled maps ofc). I've only died twice in a week, both to Blight bosses. STILL keeping to pretty tight budget ;-) I'd say I'm <3 ex into gear and gem upgrades vs. 3 exa drops (love that sound) and 3 exa profits from lab and a couple flips :-)

No idea what my regen is now, but I can just ignore traps completely

My rough endgame plan for this build: 1) elder hat (7 soc) for RF 2) elder ammy for damage per 15str + 18%attributes, 3) flamm on hit gloves, 4) dual curse chest (just use current). That would be a fine end to the league for me.

SIDE NOTE: I found a REDIC pair of these for 5c, gonna test for S&G :-)
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Storm%27s_Gift
Zuletzt bearbeitet von d3viant6 um 18.09.2019, 08:27:26

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: