can u add gameplay video of 3.8?
wanna interested in the aoe area.

would be nice :-)

Here's a quick Minotaur run: https://youtu.be/roVWsI2E6C4
Zuletzt bearbeitet von SaintCabal um 04.10.2019, 10:17:20
"
nam204 schrieb:
Thx for the guild
Have a tiny question about the belt. It said i have onslaught when i got fortify, but i didnt find the status of it ?:D?

For whatever reason the Onslaught icon doesn't appear (not sure if this is a bug or by design), but if you check your stats, you definitely can see you're getting the attack speed and movement speed while Fortify is active.
What do you think of belly of beast for armour? Very good defensively but doesnt provide much offensively.
"
Kramanza schrieb:
What do you think of belly of beast for armour? Very good defensively but doesnt provide much offensively.

I'm not a big fan of belly. It just doesn't offer much outside of the life %.

For pure offense, it's hard to beat Bronn's Lithe. For decent offense+defense, look at either Loreweave or an Elder chest with Maim + life% + flat life (this can probably provide you with almost as much life as Belly).

If looking for pure defense, Brass Dome is pretty nice.
Hey, in your PoB link for lvl 90 you have chosen Tasalio instead of Arohongui ascendancy passive.

Can you elaborate on the choice?
"
deiga schrieb:
Hey, in your PoB link for lvl 90 you have chosen Tasalio instead of Arohongui ascendancy passive.

Can you elaborate on the choice?

There are a lot of uniques in the build, so the 100% fire resist is huge. Phys to fire is also helpful. Life recovery is also nice defensively.
"
SaintCabal schrieb:

There are a lot of uniques in the build, so the 100% fire resist is huge. Phys to fire is also helpful. Life recovery is also nice defensively.

Yeah, that makes sense, especially now that I hit lvl 80

What are your opinions on Steadfast and Soul of Steel? I still feel a bit of spiky damage and getting more survivability instead of life might help there?
I like Soul of Steal a heck of a lot better than Steadfast. The 10% resist all might even make it possible to swap out one of the resist jewels.
Thanks for the replies!
I'm really enjoying this build :)

I was wondering if Dazzling strikes is worth it? It gives us a bit hit chance and 15% chance to blind which then might add to damage and survivability.

But this costs 4 points which could be spent on something that gives more steady returns. Heck, you could add another jewel with 4 points

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: