[3.8] "The Boys' Impale Stacking Berserker" [all content - starter - hc viable]

Just thought I would add my 2 cents here, currently 88 on hc blight league, build is working fine, its ofc no clear speed meta build but it feels safe. I personally wont be going into blighted maps with it.

I don't think this build works well on tower defense :) unless you enjoy trying to zoom between towers.

Not sure what oil I will take yet, just grabbed a cheap hp regen to balance that out a bit for now.
"
adam385 schrieb:
Just thought I would add my 2 cents here, currently 88 on hc blight league, build is working fine, its ofc no clear speed meta build but it feels safe. I personally wont be going into blighted maps with it.

I don't think this build works well on tower defense :) unless you enjoy trying to zoom between towers.

Not sure what oil I will take yet, just grabbed a cheap hp regen to balance that out a bit for now.

I'm inclined to agree, unfortunately. The higher tier blighted maps I get into the more difficult I can only imagine it is for (true) melee players in general, not just for this build.

I would love to know, with the update today that limits the number of lanes, how generic blight encounters in maps feel compared to at launch!

Also, as far as anointing goes, if you're looking for more damage, I'd probably go for disemboweling or assassination, if you're looking for more survivability, I'd probably go for disciple of unyielding for the guaranteed endurance charge generation throughout mapping and the +1 minimum endurance charge, although you could go for gladiator's perseverance too for an extra 10% maximum life leech
Just thought I would update, I died at 88 sadly due to me being stupid -_-.

I will say this was a good safe league starter which made me alot of currency, I did not need to spend much on this char at all.

If next league is more melee friendly I will come back here :)

Thanks for the build.
Leveling guide?

Edit: i went left first then right. I take all of the life nodes up top last
Zuletzt bearbeitet von MrScavenger um 23.09.2019, 12:01:56
where's a life leech?
Hi,

Really enjoying the build, i have a few questions though.

Could you give a quick explanation on how we hit the life leech cap? Does this make getting physical damage leeched as life on a jewel/ring useless?

Also, I see we go for a lot of crit chance / multi. Our crit chance is just below 50% but for how fast we attack I imagine we crit nonsop. My question is, Is it worth getting more crit chance / crit multi? I don't need the all res nodes and can't decide if it's better spent on more crit nodes or not.

Thanks
"
Starzee schrieb:
Hi,

Really enjoying the build, i have a few questions though.

Could you give a quick explanation on how we hit the life leech cap? Does this make getting physical damage leeched as life on a jewel/ring useless?

Also, I see we go for a lot of crit chance / multi. Our crit chance is just below 50% but for how fast we attack I imagine we crit nonsop. My question is, Is it worth getting more crit chance / crit multi? I don't need the all res nodes and can't decide if it's better spent on more crit nodes or not.

Thanks

We reach the life leech cap between carnage heart and blood rage, and yes, it does render all other attack dmg leeched as life affixes useless for us.

If you don't need the all res nodes, then I would recommend going for crit multi. Crit multi nodes are generally going to give us far more dps than the crit chance nodes.

Glad you're enjoying it! Hf :)
Hello guys/girls.
I always wanted to play some melle build that has fast/leap slam gameplay.I got 15 EX farmed and my goal is to kill Uber Elder this legue.Is this enough curency to do it?I dont have Mathil doging skills but i would say that i am ok.
Glad i found this build guide!
Thanks for the build.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Crosslines um 02.10.2019, 11:37:34
i started to up a char for this build, but i have a question:

can this build be adapted to a 2H axe gameplay? i have a pretty decent one in my chest, so i'm asking ^^

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: