[3.13] Berserker Cyclone RT Axe Impale Full Physical - Cheap, SSF friendly

"
Auras (4s, 2l needed, RRRR) : Pride + Flesh & Stone (Blood stance) + Maim + Dread Banner

What needs linked here? I assume f&s with maim, but not 100% sure.
I am only here to say Thank you :D for me personally the easiest/comfortable build that i played yet and that with medium/bad gear almost no dying, just love it!!!

keep up the good work
Hi

nice build i really enjoy it but i got a question about daresso's salute, how to you proc it at full rage ? Even with enough life regen to counter Rite of Ruin degen, my life is locked at 10 under the max.
"
Kiw0 schrieb:
... [see above]
Hi,

First Daresso's Salute is mostly used for the +2 weapon range. And second, we're still considered full life if our regen / leech / flasks counter the current degen (source ; wiki).
So Rage is entirely countered with the regen we get in our tree. Only thing left is Blood Rage but you generally don't let it on in boss fights. And the buffs of Blood Rage (atk spd + the 3 frenzy) are better than what Daresso's Salute offers for clearing.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Harest um 16.06.2019, 09:05:57
Hey Harest, first of all thanks =), great build so far, having lots of fun.

"
DanutMS schrieb:
Ok, I'm now level 80. Build has been going great, though I haven't really tackled endgame content cause I'm trying to get a non-Tabula 6link first.

One question about the Infused Channeling though: is it really worth the high intelligence cost on SSF? Right now I have +60 intelligence from passives and +22 from amulet, and even so I'm still missing 11 points for a lvl 20 Infused Channeling. If I get a Daresso's Salute instead, I'll be needing 33 extra points besides the ones already spent on passives.

Sure, I can get some on gear. But on SSF it's hard to get the exact gear you need, and needing so much Intelligence. Right now I have some gloves with intelligence in my stash, for example. But using them would mean I give up on a +16% attack speed affix that my current gloves have. Which doesn't seem optimal.

So isn't it a better idea to just use Melee Phys instead, making gearing much easier and freeing the two passive points?

You might have missed DanutMS' question. I am also worried about this, can you suggest an alternative ?
"
crasah schrieb:
... [see above]
You're right, i missed a few messages in fact and only saw the last one, thanks PoE forums notifications é_è. Thanks for the heads up. I'll reply in order to all of them :
"
DanutMS schrieb:
Ok, I'm now level 80. Build has been going great, though I haven't really tackled endgame content cause I'm trying to get a non-Tabula 6link first.

One question about the Infused Channeling though: is it really worth the high intelligence cost on SSF? Right now I have +60 intelligence from passives and +22 from amulet, and even so I'm still missing 11 points for a lvl 20 Infused Channeling. If I get a Daresso's Salute instead, I'll be needing 33 extra points besides the ones already spent on passives.

Sure, I can get some on gear. But on SSF it's hard to get the exact gear you need, and needing so much Intelligence. Right now I have some gloves with intelligence in my stash, for example. But using them would mean I give up on a +16% attack speed affix that my current gloves have. Which doesn't seem optimal.

So isn't it a better idea to just use Melee Phys instead, making gearing much easier and freeing the two passive points?
I'm 93 in SSF. Stats are also an issue atm (hence why i've 5 passives for stats taken) but i'm also using Enfeeble. While i could use a lower level one, Infused Channeling offers a good defensive stat that i don't want to pass over.

Clearly, it's up to you. Damages-wise you won't see any difference since both gives 49% more much differences (Infused Channelling gives just a bit more (52.9% vs 49%)). You can always swap later. I found the DPS was clearly good enough that i wanted to get more defense aside.

Moving on, i think i'd rather craft an amulet myself, or just find a good amulet with a lot of stats and an open prefix to put +1 weapon range. In place of Daresso's Salute i got on Legion mobs relatively early by luck. Rings & amulet are the best items to get stats & resists.
"
Teerick schrieb:
"
Auras (4s, 2l needed, RRRR) : Pride + Flesh & Stone (Blood stance) + Maim + Dread Banner

What needs linked here? I assume f&s with maim, but not 100% sure.
Yes, Flesh & Stone with Maim, but even if they're all linked you'll be fine. Maim only works with F&S, it'll not increase the mana cost reservation of the others auras.
"
I am only here to say Thank you :D for me personally the easiest/comfortable build that i played yet and that with medium/bad gear almost no dying, just love it!!!

keep up the good work
Thanks o/.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Harest um 16.06.2019, 13:07:11
"
Harest schrieb:
I'm 93 in SSF. Stats are also an issue atm (hence why i've 5 passives for stats taken) but i'm also using Enfeeble. While i could use a lower level one, Infused Channeling offers a good defensive stat that i don't want to pass over.

Clearly, it's up to you. Damages-wise you won't see any difference since both gives 49% more much differences (Infused Channelling gives just a bit more (52.9% vs 49%)). You can always swap later. I found the DPS was clearly good enough that i wanted to get more defense aside.

Moving on, i think i'd rather craft an amulet myself, or just find a good amulet with a lot of stats and an open prefix to put +1 weapon range. In place of Daresso's Salute i got on Legion mobs relatively early by luck. Rings & amulet are the best items to get stats & resists.

Thanks for the answer :)

I'll stick to melee phys for now. I'm still on yellow maps, and I have 5.9k life, so it has been enough this far. But the defense might become more important later on. I'll see how it goes.

On a side note, I just realized why you're using both Ancestral Warchief and Ancestral Protector. It's cause the bonus from the Vaal Warchief will stack with the bonus from Ancestral Protector, right? I totally ignored that part up until now cause I couldn't understand why you were using both totems instead of just one.
Chris Wilson took my soul
"
DanutMS schrieb:
... [see above]
The Vaal Warchief is a burst bonus if you can afford the slot in your skill bar (bonus +1 totem too so up to 4), but otherwise, yes they both offer an awesome bonus that up our DPS pretty significantly. Which is great for helping us in single target.

You often see Ancestral Warchief in builds lacking single target damages, on a 4l. But in 3.5 they released the Multiple Totems gem which allow us to get up to 3 totems instead of 1 by default for a reasonable cost on their damages. So i wanted to take profit of this since we're using a 2h weapon. That way we get 18% more melee damage, 20% more attack speed (half what blitz charges can offer in a totem), and the damages the totems can offer, which "only" double our dps on bosses. Realistically they more than double our dps because i took them into account for our base dps, otherwise it's 180% more including their buffs and damages.

All this is done still with the approximation of Impale, which realistically offers more than just 60% more damage (what is used in PoB atm on belt) on single target. The longer the fight, the closer we're from our max Impale potential which is 104% more phys damages.

A little note also : You want to first summon the Warchief and then the 2 Protectors as the Protectors deal more damages. Still in a single target situation ofc.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Harest um 17.06.2019, 09:30:42
Hey Harest,
love the build so far lvl 27 coming back to poe and it seems like it fit my style,but i have 1 question about the passives, is the build link outdated or ? .. as i was going over your char profile i see that the passive tree linked and your tree doesnt seem to match up ?`:) .. which is the right for this build ? :) ..
"
SwiftyX schrieb:
... [see above]
What doesn't seem to match? :o
The main differences of my current tree is that i'm still taking stats nodes because i'm missing the proper stuff for them atm*, and i decided to take Soul of Steel over a few damages at least for lvl 93.
If you've Path of Building however, you'll be able to see what tree i'm following, which is the SoSteel v2. V2 because someone proposed the first version before (at lvl 90, i added 3 nodes in there) but i found it was missing a bit too much life to my taste.
*I wonder if they removed The Gladiator div card from the Pit map or if it's less common. I may try the Arena map instead at some point.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Harest um 19.06.2019, 09:35:19

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: