[3.13] Berserker Cyclone RT Axe Impale Full Physical - Cheap, SSF friendly

is this a good starter for a new league?
"
totek93 schrieb:
... [see above]
Despite the nerfs, Cyclone is still really good, yes. And scale well from league starter to more than that. I did all the Legion league exclusively playing this build in SSF and did everything.

Maybe i'll update the build for 3.8, but since Cyclone should still be popular enough, i'm sure there'll be many builds you'll still be able to follow for it. And the more i think about it, the less i think there's to update tbh. It's still good as it is.

What you want to watch for mainly is the AoE loss even if you can't do much with it. But mainly, with the use of Blood and Sand and the nerf of -X to total mana cost of channelled skills, you may need this affix on 2 jewelleries instead of 1.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Harest um 05.09.2019, 14:47:19
Ok, i started to play poe 2 months ago and this is first and only build i played. I feel i didn't use his full potential (and i don't know if i did everything correctly tbh), so it would be my starter. Thanks for reply and this build!
any anointment recommendation?
"
shaharty schrieb:
... [see above]
I didn't play much this league so not really, no. There's many good ones, it's really up to you and what oils (or currencies in non ssf) you've.
Nice build, wanna give it a try on SSF mode. Just a question, is the -x mana craft on ring a must for this build? As it's quite hard to find this craft recipe. And if without -x mana craft, how could i sustain my mana?
thanks
"
Wes07 schrieb:
... [see above]
It's not mandatory but it helps a lot. I indeed had a hard time finding the recipe and played without it for a while.
Though as far as i recall and cf. the build it's mainly useful to use Blood and Sand for more dps.
For the mana sustain there's not much outside of our leech which is normally enough in most situations. If not you may have to sacrifice a flask slot for a mana flask but i don't think so. Really, the -x mana cost was included to put blood and sand in there so you don't need any mana to attack anymore, and just a bit to cast some utility skills, hence the usefulness of enlighten 3 here too.
"
Harest schrieb:
"
Wes07 schrieb:
... [see above]
It's not mandatory but it helps a lot. I indeed had a hard time finding the recipe and played without it for a while.
Though as far as i recall and cf. the build it's mainly useful to use Blood and Sand for more dps.
For the mana sustain there's not much outside of our leech which is normally enough in most situations. If not you may have to sacrifice a flask slot for a mana flask but i don't think so. Really, the -x mana cost was included to put blood and sand in there so you don't need any mana to attack anymore, and just a bit to cast some utility skills, hence the usefulness of enlighten 3 here too.

I have tried the build in SSF, but i started the build by using Slayer. The build is quite strong. Just got a question, I'm currently using Pride, Flesh and stone with Maim support and Dread banner. After use Dread banner, my impale chance could reach 100% (40% from impale support, 30% from skill tree and 20% from Dread banner). As i have mana issue, i can only cast those 3 auras. Now im wondering how to choose between Dread banner and Blood and sand? If i give up dread banner, I can still have 80% impale chance on hit, and blood and sand could give me 15% more area damage.

Thank you mate!
"
Wes07 schrieb:
... [see above]
It's 40% from the skill tree, to reach 100%. You want these 100% because it'll then be fully reliable and with what we get in impale effect, it's one of the best way to improve your dps. I'd prioritize Dread Banner and reach 100% impale chance over Blood and sand aura.
"
Harest schrieb:
"
Wes07 schrieb:
... [see above]
It's 40% from the skill tree, to reach 100%. You want these 100% because it'll then be fully reliable and with what we get in impale effect, it's one of the best way to improve your dps. I'd prioritize Dread Banner and reach 100% impale chance over Blood and sand aura.

Got it! Cheers man! Appreciated :D

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: