Incursion Flashback Event

The announcement thread containing more information regarding this event can be found here.

Note
  • Changing your Ascendancy Class has been disabled for the event.
  • At the end of the event your characters and items will be migrated to their parent league.
  • Leveling multiple characters that reach the prize-thresholds can increase your chances of winning one of the random-draw microtransactions.
  • It's possible for players to win multiple of the random-draw prizes with one or more characters.
  • Please do not delete your characters until after the prizes have been awarded.

Active Mods
  • Flashback: Each area other than towns will contain the Incursion league and three random mods from eleven past leagues activated at once: Anarchy, Invasion, Breach, Ambush, Torment, Perandus, Beyond, Nemesis, Bloodlines, Abyss and Harbinger. These are consistent within specific areas for all players, and will change hourly.
  • Flashback mods will be disabled for some areas that aren't suitable to containing multiple of them.

Challenges
  • Challenges can be completed in either the main Incursion Leagues or these Flashback Events. You can make progress in either to have it count towards your overall number of challenges.

Prizes:
  • PC version: The top 3 players of each of the Ascendancy classes by experience will receive an Alternate Art Demigod's Dominance (Unique Golden Mantle).
  • PC version: Players who reach ranks 4 through 10 of each Ascendancy class will receive a regular Demigod's Dominance (Unique Golden Mantle).
  • Xbox One version: The top 2 players of each of the Ascendancy classes by experience will receive an Alternate Art Demigod's Dominance (Unique Golden Mantle).
  • Xbox One version: Players who reach ranks 3 through 5 of each Ascendancy class will receive a regular Demigod's Dominance (Unique Golden Mantle).
  • Players who reach level 35 will receive the Apocalypse Mystery Box. This prize is available only once per account. Leveling multiple characters will not grant multiple mystery boxes.

The following prizes are available to players who meet specific level thresholds. These prizes are shared with the Incursion Flashback HC Event, Incursion Flashback SSF Event, Incursion Flashback SSF HC Event and Xbox One versions of these events. The winners will be chosen through random-draw:
  • 500 players that reach at least level 45 will win the Arctic Footprints Effect
  • 500 players that reach at least level 45 will win the Ebony Footprints Effect
  • 500 players that reach at least level 45 will win the Ghostflame Footprints Effect
  • 500 players that reach at least level 45 will win the Purple Footprints Effect
  • 500 players that reach at least level 55 will win the Purple Skull Helmet Skin
  • 500 players that reach at least level 55 will win the Bleached Skull Helmet Skin
  • 500 players that reach at least level 55 will win the Snake Skull Helmet Skin
  • 500 players that reach at least level 55 will win the Thorned Skull Helmet Skin
  • 500 players that reach at least level 55 will win the Rose Skull Helmet Skin
  • 250 players that reach at least level 65 will win the Malachai Portal
  • 250 players that reach at least level 65 will win the Fire Portal
  • 250 players that reach at least level 65 will win the Arctic Portal
  • 250 players that reach at least level 65 will win the Kraken Portal
  • 250 players that reach at least level 75 will win the Hooded Cloak
  • 250 players that reach at least level 75 will win the Bone Wings
  • 250 players that reach at least level 75 will win the Reptilian Wings
  • 250 players that reach at least level 85 will win the Hydra Wings
  • 250 players that reach at least level 85 will win the Vampiric Wings
  • 250 players that reach at least level 85 will win the Infernal Wings
  • 250 players that reach at least level 95 will win the Polar Armour Pack
  • 250 players that reach at least level 95 will win the Warlock Armour Pack
  • 250 players that reach at least level 95 will win the Stormcaller Armour Pack

Zuletzt angestoßen am 01.04.2019, 16:32:10
Oh it starts on my birthday.
HOW INCREDIBLY WONDERFUL :))
NICE
[Removed by Support]
Am I reading this wrong? It says it starts at 11:00 PM but countdown is for 12:00 PM.

Probably a dumb question since I'm new to the game, but I assume people start out "naked" and won't be able to transfer gear or currency from the normal incursion league and into this event?

Unlikely to get any prizes anyway, but I'd prefer something I'd actually use, like more premium stash tabs, instead of digital bling.

And for the love of all that is holy and unholy, please stop promoting lootboxes. It's such a horrible stain on the gaming industry, and I really wish you didn't do it. It's something I associate with EA and their ilk, not a (once) indie company.
"
Pangaearocks schrieb:
Probably a dumb question since I'm new to the game, but I assume people start out "naked" and won't be able to transfer gear or currency from the normal incursion league and into this event?

Unlikely to get any prizes anyway, but I'd prefer something I'd actually use, like more premium stash tabs, instead of digital bling.

And for the love of all that is holy and unholy, please stop promoting lootboxes. It's such a horrible stain on the gaming industry, and I really wish you didn't do it. It's something I associate with EA and their ilk, not a (once) indie company.

You do realize that what you call "loot boxes" contain only cosmetics right?
Of course, but it's a lootbox nonetheless.
I hope they continue to do so, not that im saying this to spite you. You must understand that its a free game and the majority of their revenue is coming from these 'lootboxes'. It's like saying "Yeah, please stop trying to make money, its bad practice and a stain on the gaming industry".

On previous accounts, GGG has shown a very healthy relationship with its community and its very likely they read these comments and take note of your concern, especially as a newcomer to the game. However, so long as they never push any pay to win shenanigans and continue to only promote things that dont have a direct impact on gameplay with a premium currency I don't mind. That said, yes the community is currently in a limbo in regard to what our understanding of the impacts related to Tencents recent acquiring of the majority stake in GGG and what it may hold for the future. Im optimistic, however there is a genuine concern for the future in 'unknown hands' so to speak.

TL;DR
So long as its only cosmetic, let them promote it as much as they want. It's the majority of the games income.
I would like the game to be paid and subscription, but removed all these paid effects and gave the opportunity to get them in the game (like a rare loot for example)
YES!

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: