10-Day Mayhem

"
50 players above level 90 will get

does it mean 91+, or 90 also counts ?
haven't won anything from these random draw rewards, But i'm feeling it this time!
I missed this type of race last time, I am coming back after a long hiatus and cannot wait to play!

No pressure with gem/currency/gear hoarding because everything is void pure fun league I love it so much, reminds me of the old racing days.
"
Amazokg schrieb:
"

When you reach lvl 90 and get 1 exp you're technically about lvl 90 ;)
So I believe it is >= 90
Waste time for random rewards, like turmoil only lv.35 reward is guaranteed and pretty secure get a hideout ítem :S
"
Whitedeath37 schrieb:
[li]Leveling multiple characters that reach the prize-thresholds can help your odds to win one of the random-draw microtransactions. [/li]
I didn't like this one people with 100 char slot can abuse this for minimum threshold rewards

I don't think so because of how much time it would take to finish a character so to speak as well as the number of players/other characters. Suppose it takes 4-5 hours for the POE veteran to get done done with all 10 Acts, it would take probably another 5-7 hours to reach level 90. So now it becomes 9-12 hours total per character. Multiply that by 100 and you have 900-1200 hours, nobody that has that much time.

Even more importantly, consider how many people play POE Mayhem. My guess is at least 10,000 not including if other people have multiple characters. Even if you did manage to get all 100 characters to a sufficient threshold that leaves you with a 1% chance of actually winning something. Admittedly, there can be up to 100 slots, but that doesn't add for chances of winning something. Each independent event of winning something is 1% after all.

Knowing all of this, using multiple characters to get a higher chance of lottery is like armour, diminishing returns.
"
Amazokg schrieb:
"

It means at least level 90 and 1 exp to 91
"
MidnightFoxx schrieb:
"
Amazokg schrieb:
"

It means at least level 90 and 1 exp to 91

Got it, thank you
Hmm, now the race description reads "large numbers" instead of "20 of each". I wonder why this is?
VOC Ready to Trade
IGN @VOC

See all my reddit posts (even the shadowbanned ones)

https://www.reddit.com/user/minescsm/

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: