10-Day Mayhem

I'll be 2 or 3 hours late, but I'll be there. Thanksgiving Dinner with family and friends takes precedence ... sorry. The first race I can really do without much interruption.
Why no perandus?
At this thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2023527 sad

"
MAYHAM PRIZES.... The microtransaction prize pool will be shared by all three versions of the event

here sad
"
These prizes are shared with the 10-Day Mayhem HC Event and 10-Day Mayhem HC Solo Event.

so, wich version is right??
"
At this thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2023527 sad

"
MAYHAM PRIZES.... The microtransaction prize pool will be shared by all three versions of the event

here sad
"
These prizes are shared with the 10-Day Mayhem HC Event and 10-Day Mayhem HC Solo Event.

so, wich version is right??

Both Quotas are the same?
I have a problem with understanding it
So Mayhem is voided type, that mean my items and characters are not transferred to Standard League? So that mean it will be kept in Harbinger League?

Sry I know it is silly but i'm totally misunderstand
No, "voided" is akin to "deleted" but you can still see the character and its gear in your profile once the league is over, but you will not be able to play with it anymore.

The mods of this league will provide much better reward than usual, that's why.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Haboryme um 21.11.2017, 14:31:16
Is there a chance we could get also 10-20 Perandus? Its a voided Race and getting a nice Cadiro deal would be more fun. It should be all like Turmoil just a bigger count.

"
Hejti schrieb:
Is there a chance we could get also 10-20 Perandus? Its a voided Race and getting a nice Cadiro deal would be more fun. It should be all like Turmoil just a bigger count.

lag what is it lets play hc
"
DrCheckmate schrieb:
I'll be 2 or 3 hours late, but I'll be there. Thanksgiving Dinner with family and friends takes precedence ... sorry. The first race I can really do without much interruption.

It starts on friday though, unless you have thanksgiving dinner on black friday?
do i get second box in 35 lvl for mayhem? got one for turmoil

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: