10-Day Turmoil HC

Note
  • Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
  • A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.
  • Changing your Ascendancy Class has been disabled for the event.
  • Dead characters will still be eligible for prizes.
  • Leveling multiple characters that reach the prize-thresholds can help your odds to win one of the random-draw microtransactions.
  • It's okay to delete your characters before the race event ends.
  • It's possible for players to win multiple of the random-draw prizes with one or more characters.

Active Mods
The following league mods are active during this event:
  • Turmoil: Each area other than towns and the Twilight Strand will contain dangerous inhabitants of one out of 9 different types: Rogue Exiles, Tormented Spirits, Invaders, Strongboxes, Breaches, Perandus Chests, a 20% chance to spawn Beyond demons, Nemesis with 5 additional Rare monster packs and Bloodlines with 6 additional Magic monster packs. These are consistent within specific area for all players, and change hourly.

Prizes:
  • The top player of each of the ascendancy classes by experience will receive an Alternate Art Demigod's Dominance (Unique Golden Mantle).
  • Players who reach ranks #2 through 5 of each Ascendancy class will receive a regular Demigod's Dominance (Unique Golden Mantle).
  • Players who reach level 35 will receive a Chaos and Order Mystery Box. This prize is available only once per account. Leveling multiple characters will not grant multiple mystery boxes.
  • 25 out of the top 100 players will win a Stormcaller Armour Pack, Battery Back Attachment and Arcane Shield. The winners of these microtransactions will be chosen through random-draw.
  • 5 out of the top 100 players will win the Celestial Weapon Effect. The winners of this microtransaction will be chosen through random-draw.

The following prizes are available to players who meet specific level thresholds. These prizes are shared with the 10-Day Turmoil Event and 10-Day Turmoil HC Solo Event. The winners will be chosen through random-draw:
  • 200 players above level 40 will win the Infernal Footprints Effect
  • 200 players above level 40 will win the Gore Footprints Effect
  • 200 players above level 40 will win the Ghostflame Footprints
  • 50 players above level 55 will win the Arctic Skull Helmet Skin
  • 50 players above level 55 will win the Lightning Skull Helmet Skin
  • 50 players above level 55 will win the Ghostflame Skull Helmet Skin
  • 50 players above level 55 will win the Infernal Skull Helmet Skin
  • 50 players above level 55 will win the Gore Skull Helmet Skin
  • 50 players above level 65 will win the Steam-powered Portal Effect
  • 100 players above level 65 will win the Shaper Portal Effect
  • 100 players above level 65 will win the Malachai Portal Effect
  • 100 players above level 75 will win the Purple Skull Helmet
  • 100 players above level 75 will win the Bleached Skull Helmet
  • 100 players above level 85 will win the Seraph Wings
  • 100 players above level 85 will win the Raven Wings
  • 100 players above level 85 will win the Hooded Cloak
  • 50 players above level 85 will win the Tentacle Wings
  • 50 players above level 90 will win the Demon King Armour Pack and Demon King Wings
  • 50 players above level 90 will win the Gore Armour Pack and Carnage Shield
  • 50 players above level 90 will win the Bear Armour Pack
  • 50 players above level 90 will win the Lunaris Armour Pack

Zuletzt angestoßen am 20.11.2017, 17:16:37
ssf

haboc go ssf
xleaf is my hero
Zuletzt bearbeitet von rrrrath um 05.11.2017, 21:19:19
HYPEEEEEE!
I have a question. So it is my first time event when i have some time to play, and I want to know what if I get 35 lvl on this league on each dificulty (SC,HC,SSF) ? Will I get 3x mastery box or 1 ? I know that you said : "Leveling multiple characters will not grant multiple mystery boxes." and "prizes are shared with the 10-Day Turmoil Event and 10-Day Turmoil HC Solo Event" but i'm not sure we are talking about multipe characters only on same dificulty or difrent dificulty too. And i'm not sure about this boecuse, "following sharing prizes" looks like just you takling about these visual addition for luckers which reach lvl 40 or above.

thanks in advance guys and see you in game
(please don't be mad about my english, this is not my language, and i'm not the best speaker)
"
MalThoro schrieb:
I have a question. So it is my first time event when i have some time to play, and I want to know what if I get 35 lvl on this league on each dificulty (SC,HC,SSF) ? Will I get 3x mastery box or 1 ? I know that you said : "Leveling multiple characters will not grant multiple mystery boxes." and "prizes are shared with the 10-Day Turmoil Event and 10-Day Turmoil HC Solo Event" but i'm not sure we are talking about multipe characters only on same dificulty or difrent dificulty too. And i'm not sure about this boecuse, "following sharing prizes" looks like just you takling about these visual addition for luckers which reach lvl 40 or above.

thanks in advance guys and see you in game
(please don't be mad about my english, this is not my language, and i'm not the best speaker)

Players who reach level 35 will receive a Chaos and Order Mystery Box. This prize is available only once per account. Leveling multiple characters will not grant multiple mystery boxes.
Thank you bro :)
What will i get From 10 Day Turmoil (ORE001) ?
Only Chaos and Order Mystery Box. ?

Thank you for answer.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von areasce um 10.11.2017, 05:55:26
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Zuletzt bearbeitet von unsane um 14.11.2017, 10:08:43
Hey I wonder if I level 3 characters 1 in every race (HC/SSF HC/STANDART) to 35 and above,will I get 3x chaos and order boxes
"
nikolai771990 schrieb:
Hey I wonder if I level 3 characters 1 in every race (HC/SSF HC/STANDART) to 35 and above,will I get 3x chaos and order boxes

No. Once per account, not once per racedifficulty!
IGN: @Grantdead

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: