10-Day Turmoil

"
uzehstyle schrieb:
So... I deleted my level 87ish Marauder on Turmoil a few day ago, does that mean I miss out on the rewards?

Edit: So I got a mail on the pathofexile.com site. But there's no box on standard or on Harbinger. Maybe I deleted my box then?

Same here, and they respond with mtx tab, consumables etc. Its so easy to look at my mtx tab because I dont have any mtx except harbringer crown and eyes from challenge reward. Some say it will take time for others to get the reward, I was online for roughly 4hrs yesterday. Lesson learned, dont delete till reward.
Dear Administration, can you please tell us who was those lucky guys who get the rewards? Maybe some winners list or just .csv table. Please!
I deleted my (lvl85) character before the reward too, and no mystery box has shown up! Who do I contact for help?
dear GGG. Can you provide the list of winners? I played every evening, wasted my time to reach level 90, and got a piece of sh*t from box like ice cristal for my hideout, and all my friend got almost the same. List of winners will help me make a decision that it was worst idea to play those races.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: